Almost lost any hope

Hello everyone
I’m here coz don’t really know should I keep trying or give up?!
I’m 39 and trying for baby more than 7 years. Me and my husband live in England. Our infertility story start so long time ago that i don’t even remember where. I’m infertile due to my disease my husband have very low quality sperm. We tried everything: treatment, IVF, IVF abroad. Now we are considering surrogate program abroad. I have frozen embryos and i would love to use them, but how high chances on success? May be it’s pointless spend money fly somewhere and come back with the bad news again? we spend so much money that almost lost any hope. May be i should just give up, I’m 39 never been pregnant. I’m so tired to build any plans and get in the end only frustration!
May be motherhood is not my destiny???
If be honest I don’t know what to do?
Can anyone tell me is there are similar stories and is any of them had happy endind??

[QUOTE=“samantharid16, post: 1792658, member: 86610”]Hello everyone
I’m here coz don’t really know should I keep trying or give up?!
I’m 39 and trying for baby more than 7 years. Me and my husband live in England. Our infertility story start so long time ago that i don’t even remember where. I’m infertile due to my disease my husband have very low quality sperm. We tried everything: treatment, IVF, IVF abroad. Now we are considering surrogate program abroad. I have frozen embryos and i would love to use them, but how high chances on success? May be it’s pointless spend money fly somewhere and come back with the bad news again? we spend so much money that almost lost any hope. May be i should just give up, I’m 39 never been pregnant. I’m so tired to build any plans and get in the end only frustration!
May be motherhood is not my destiny???
If be honest I don’t know what to do?
Can anyone tell me is there are similar stories and is any of them had happy endind??[/QUOTE]
Hi! I understand you perfectly, I was in the same boat. I couldn’t give birth to my baby myself due to endometriosis. The only option for me was surrogacy and it worked. I’m from NY. It’s very expensive to undergo surrogacy programs here so we decided on Mexico. Now we are the happiest parents in the world. Why don’t you want to try surrogacy?

Hi Jennysum
Thank you for the answer!
I was thinking about surrogacy but can I use my frozen embryo? My husbands sperm are very bad quality so we need use donors sperm. So child will not link to us?
I don’t know if I should try and spend another bunch of money. Do they give any guaranties?
Mexico is not in my list if be honest If i would try it will be Europe I think/
I’m really happy for you and your family xxxx

Hi girls! I always tried to lough at my infertility, but when I read stories my eyes are wet( I know everything you feel. It hurts. Be brave to continue your way. Good news that many clinics today offer surrogacy service. It is just difficult to settle the info. I was in Ukrainian clinic biotexcom, not so good, but very popular among foreigners, I guess because of low prices and positive results. A service is a little bit poor, but I think it’s not a priority for you. There is enough info about clinic in net, you can try to contact coordinator for detailed info.

Thank you Bria, it’s always nice to hear the words of support!
You said this biotexcom clinic have a bad service? Service is not my first priority but it’s all depends how bad is it? My husband is on a healthy diet now and on Proxeed now, I’m really hoping it will work and we will be ably to apple for surrogate mother. I find this article about Ukraine
http://newseurope.info/countries-of-surrogacy-are-all-as-good-as-they-seem-to-be/
May be I should try.
Bria will be pleassed if you can give more information about your clinic

Hello Samantha! Honey, don’t give up! You should fight for your dreams and goals! I had surrogacy in Ukrainian clinic BioTexCom. I’m fully satisfied with the service and their doctors. Also price was affordable for us. We were met by taxi driver and taxi was carrying us across Kiev. Also the clinic provided us with a comfortable accommodation with all needed facilities. We were provided with manager, who was translating for us. The clinic found SM for us in 2 months. They check SM for programs very carefully. The clinic informed us about condition of our baby and SM at least once per month. Now we have our healthy boy and we are planning to go to Ukraine for our second baby. I wish you find good clinic and your dream to have a child will come true very soon!

Hi, dear Samantharid16! I’m so sorry you’re feeling like this! But no way do not let the thought of giving up creep into your mind! Keep on moving! I’ll share my story with you.
I’m 40 yo. Happily married to a wonderful man of 42 yo who’s absolutely healthy. The problem in me. I have PCOS with blocked fallopian tubes. Unfortunately we failed to get pregnant after 2 years of TTC. So applied for the ivf treatment in UK. They told us we have chances to conceive with own eggs. And we did several fresh ivf attempts with oe but got no luck. After the last investigation my previous dr told 5% after our last cycle failed only getting 1 egg out of me. Then we were going donor that gave us 75%. But I have heard stories where bad responders and low egg reserve people it has worked! It only takes 1 as they say! If we had the money we might have tried again with my eggs but we figured we just wanted to be parents one way or another and that gave us the best chance. Another thing is that we stopped trusting the place we went on with earlier. Seems like they just wanted to loom our money… Then we looked from loads of info via net. And came across surroparents.org dealing with egg donation and surrogacy in Ukraine. We got to know about the programs they offer to their clients and were shocked with their reasonable prices! http://fertility.org/file:///C:\Users\3E47~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
If still looking for info I’d recommend you to visit this site. It’s really helpful. Wishing you the best of luck with your further steps! XX