Am I Ovulating

Hello,

I am new to this, sorry if my questions seem silly. I have been TTC for 3 months now. I realize that this is not very long, and it might take longer than this, however I am afraid that I am not ovulating. If this is the case, I don’t want to wait a year to try to correct the problem. I have been off the pill since the beginning of June (5 months, almost 6 months). The last 4 of my cycle lengths have been 30, 33, 42, 39. I am currently on day 28 of this cycle. I have been charting my bbt for the first time, starting at the begining of this month. My temp started out at 98.1 and has decreased over time. I have had low drops and spikes, but I haven’t seen a temp increase like one should after they ovulate. Is there a chance I could be ovulating? Is my body still adjusting for the bcp? I guess I am looking for advice on if I should be concerned. I had been on the pill since May of 2003.

I would appreciate any advice or words of wisdom. I don’t really have a lot of people to talk to about this…all of my friends were pregnant the first month they tried and are not very understanding.

Thanks!