Any IUI's on Nov 6th?

I wanted to see if anyone else is inline with my cycle!
So far its been a :bfn: I really hope that I will see a :bfp: one day very soon!!!

There has to be some pay off for the waiting in the waiting rooms, the financial aspect and the hormone swings!
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

IUI #1
1 follicle
Estrogen patches
:bfn: :grr:

IUI #2/IUI #3
100 mg Clomid
3 follicles, lining 7.9
Post-poned HCG trigger until tmrw due to lining.
Waiting for IUI tmrw and the next day - could be back to back IUIs

My IUI is November 6th…there is a whole bunch of us in the November thread…join us!

[QUOTE=jasonsmommy5]My IUI is November 6th…there is a whole bunch of us in the November thread…join us![/QUOTE]

OK count me in!:babydust:

HI All… I’m going Nov 8 for my IUI… I hope we get our :bfp: this month. Good luck to you all.

[quote=hopefuldays]I wanted to see if anyone else is inline with my cycle!

There has to be some pay off for the waiting in the waiting rooms, the financial aspect and the hormone swings! [/quote]

Yep, Hopefuldays I am inline with you. I go for my IUI Nov 6 as well:clap:

And I totally know what you mean like we need a big payoff for all this crap we go threw…

The hardest part for me is that I haven’t told anyone about what we are going threw, and it is hard waiting, and waiting in the RE office knowing I am supposed to be at work, and thinking about what my excuse is this time… it sucks.

Anyways Good Luck to both of us!! Well ALL of us…
This just has to work this time!!! :pray:

:cross::babydust::cross:

Im on the 6th as well!! Good luck ladies tomorrow!
Mine is at 9:30 :slight_smile:

IUI November 4,2010

I am new to these forums. I had my first IUI done on November 4,2010 and am looking to wait out the dreaded tww with others that have also gone through an IUI. My husband and I have been trying to concieve for almost two years and this is our first IUI done while taking Metformin 1500mg daily, Femara 2.5 x2 day 3-7, and Dexamethasone days 3-12. The wait is driving my crazy and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on easing the wait? I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Had mine Nov 5th between 230pm and 3pm. :pray: :pray: