Any of you wonderful ladies Under 35-Going/Been Through IVF

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hello Ladies I was wondering how many of you are under 35 and are going through or have gone through IVF and your successes. Being 32 and dealing with infertility is hard… especially when everyone around you has kids, is pregnant, or you have everyone in the world asking you “when is it going to be your turn?” or “what are you waiting for?” and the always irritating “The next time I see you, your going to be preggers right?”

Here’s my stats!

How many IVF Attempts: Will be starting my 1st and hopefully only cycle in July/August:cheer:

Reason for infertility: One one tube, which is blocked with scar tissues. One ovary, Tube and Ovary removed in 04 due to pool ball size ovarian cyst:grr:

Alternative Treatments Tried: Holistic and Acupuncture:babydust:

Success: None yet… praying for success in August. :pray:

[/FONT]

I am 30 and just did an IVF in April. I am currently pregnant with twins! Totally worth it!

I was 32 when I did IVF and had twins my first round! It was definitely hard with all of my friends conceiving almost right away while we struggled, but in the end it was all worth it. Good luck!

Both of you ladies are giving me a lot of hope. cinderellaseviltwin I see that you have blocked tubes which I currently have as well. Congrats on the twins both of you. Maybe I’ll be lucky enough to get twins as well :).

Thanks for all of you good luck wishes.

JediBonas I am cycling with CNY as well. Seeing that you got twins on the 1st try give me tons of hope. I will be traveling there but I’m so excited. They have been pretty helpful so far.

Hey ladies. Just thought I’d chime in and answer your questions…Here’s my info. Just in case you want to know more about mine ad DH’s journey, you can find the link to my blog in my signature…

[B]Age:[/B] 34 (35 in Sept.)

[B]How many IVF Attempts:[/B] First attempt was Nov. 2011 & resulted in pregnancy that ended in 2nd tri loss. FET in Aug. of 2012 failed. 2nd fresh cycle in Oct 2012 resulted in triplet pregnancy!! Delivering 3 boys on Thursday of this week!! :woohoo:

[B]Reason for infertility:[/B] Left tube remaining, which is blocked with scar tissue. Right was removed in 2010 due to Hydro & severe scarring.

[B]Alternative Treatments Tried:[/B] Several rounds of Clomid, numerous surgeries to correct blockages, natural & unmedicated intercourse, etc. Never was a candidate for IUI, so moved straight to IVF after 10+ years of nada.

[B]Success:[/B] We’re going to meet them on Thursday!!!

Hang in there. :flower: It’s a daunting process indeed, but you will get through it. There’s always a light at the end of every tunnel and yours will shine soon.:babydust: :babydust:

Sadly, there aren’t many people that know what to say to someone when they have no clue that you’re suffering from infertility. The decision to not share it with people can be somewhat of a double edged sword. If you don’t tell, you get comments that might be hurtful to you. If you do share, you get more questions than you care to have or opinions that can be a bit harsh. Either way, we can’t have our cake and eat it too in this game, so you just gotta try and take it with a grain of salt. Remember that these people (most at least) don’t know what you’re going through…:o

:grouphug:
Bree

[SIZE=3]Age: 28[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]How many IVF Attempts: April completed our ER, July is our FET. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Reason for infertility: Left tube remaining, which has very little scar tissue. Right tube removed in 2010.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Alternative Treatment tried: Clomid, low does injectables, timed intercourse & IUI.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Success: Praying we are successful in July. Twins would be a true blessing! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][B]Kappocheno [/B]– Can’t wait to read your updates! :woohoo: Being blessed with 3 beautiful boys sound wonderful.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][B]Cinderella & Jedi[/B] – Congrats on the twin pregnancy. :clap: :cheer: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][B]LCH[/B] – Best wishes with your IVF cycle! [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Webelieveinmiracles][SIZE=3]Age: 28[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]How many IVF Attempts: April completed our ER, July is our FET. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Reason for infertility: Left tube remaining, which has very little scar tissue. Right tube removed in 2010.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Alternative Treatment tried: Clomid, low does injectables, timed intercourse & IUI.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Success: Praying we are successful in July. Twins would be a true blessing! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][B]Kappocheno [/B]– Can’t wait to read your updates! :woohoo: Being blessed with 3 beautiful boys sound wonderful.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Thank you!! It’s definitely a blessing and a wonderful one at that. But not one that’s come without strife. No matter what, I wouldn’t change it for the world. :slight_smile:

Many positive thoughts and prayers coming your way for a successful cycle come July as well!!

:grouphug:
Bree

Thank you all for your response, this is truly a support to me. I had my right tube and ovary removed due to ovarian cysts and the remaining tube has scar tissue on it. And it’s so frustrating thinking my insides are just out of wack… However I was told my uterus was “textbook perfect” and could carry a baby easily but it’s very frustrating. I have friends suffering with IF but none with Tubal issues. So thank you all.

And the overwhelming conception of multiples on this post makes me even more excited to start IVF and get pregnant in August (speaking it into the world)

Did any of your doctors suggest removal of the remain scarred tube or tubes? If so did you do it and did it affect the outcome?

[B]Webelieveinmiracles- we are both cycling around the same time. I start mine July 22nd with ER/ET in the 1st or second week of august :slight_smile: [/B]

I LOVED CNY, everyone there was so nice and really compassionate. Hope you have the same luck I did! Are you going to the main office in Syracuse? I went to the one in Latham (outside Albany). Good luck again :slight_smile:

Cny…

Really :clap: that’s awesome to hear. Yeah we are going to Syracuse, I’m so nervous about traveling there but it will be a Mini Vacation for Mini IVF,… I hope we do as well.

They have been really helpful since I’ve decided to go with them. They are one of the only clinics that offer financing on IVF as well. They’ve been really helpful so far… Hopefully I will have the same luck you did… 1st try :bfp::pray:

I know how it feels…

Hi, I know exactly how you feel. I am in the middle of my second cycle of IVF (see stats below) and it feels like I have been waiting forever for my turn. I have lots of very supportive people around me but it sometimes feels like no-one gets what this feels like. But I remain hopeful and pray for lots of baby dust.

I am :pray: for a :bfp: for you this cycle and healthy :preg: