Any One Done Natural IVF Cycle and Sucsess Stories?

Hello ladies i have just gone tru my 4th and final ectopic and had my right tube removed, my left was removed in 2009
iam 24 dh is 29 and were starting our first round of ivf in july i was just wandering what your thoughts are on Natural Cycle iVF??

Or if its better to do the whole med one??

idk i know the natural is about 5 grand cheaper, but i dont know if its better to spend the whole on a complete med cycle.

the only good thing is a natural cycle you find out your preggo cd 28
A full cycle with meds
you find out cd 35 so not much differance.
IDK thou
Whats your oppinons??

thanks so much

Me 24 - Tuble Desise, Endo, Right and Left Tube Removed No Ovulation Problems i Ovulate like clock work

DH 29 - perfectly healthy and great motility and swimmers

1 Fur Baby Buddy 4 yrs old ****-tzu
First :bfp: June 2008 MC July 2008
Second :bfp:Dec 2008 and confirmed Ectopic left tube removed Jan 2009
Thrid :bfp:jun 2009 Mc Possible ectopic right side mc July 2009 and dnc aug 2009 no sighn of pregnancy in uterus leaning toward ectopic but body absorbed it.

fourth :bfp: Sept 2010 Confirmed ectopic Oct 2010 right tube removed.

Onto IVF strating JUly 2011.

:flower::bsv::preg::cross:

I would go all in and do a medicated cycle if you can. I went to one RE who did natural cycles for IUI and my next RE said there is no research to validiate that those natural cycles had higher pg rates than trying on my own. I would not put my body through a retrieval unless I had multiple eggss. Best of luck!

[quote=natascha]Hello ladies i have just gone tru my 4th and final ectopic and had my right tube removed, my left was removed in 2009
iam 24 dh is 29 and were starting our first round of ivf in july i was just wandering what your thoughts are on Natural Cycle iVF??

Or if its better to do the whole med one??

idk i know the natural is about 5 grand cheaper, but i dont know if its better to spend the whole on a complete med cycle.

the only good thing is a natural cycle you find out your preggo cd 28
A full cycle with meds
you find out cd 35 so not much differance.
IDK thou
Whats your oppinons??

thanks so much

Me 24 - Tuble Desise, Endo, Right and Left Tube Removed No Ovulation Problems i Ovulate like clock work

DH 29 - perfectly healthy and great motility and swimmers

1 Fur Baby Buddy 4 yrs old ****-tzu
First :bfp: June 2008 MC July 2008
Second :bfp:Dec 2008 and confirmed Ectopic left tube removed Jan 2009
Thrid :bfp:jun 2009 Mc Possible ectopic right side mc July 2009 and dnc aug 2009 no sighn of pregnancy in uterus leaning toward ectopic but body absorbed it.

fourth :bfp: Sept 2010 Confirmed ectopic Oct 2010 right tube removed.

Onto IVF strating JUly 2011.

:flower::bsv::preg::cross:[/quote]

I had no choice so Medicated for me! x:flower:

Since you don’t have ovulation issues, you could probably get more than one good cycle out a medicated cycle - one fresh and several frozen. Another option is mini IVF with low meds. I would not do natural because you are betting everything on just one egg, and things sometimes get scewed up.

[SIZE=4]I agree with everyone else, medicated. It’s too much to go through for 1 egg. I had 10 follicles going in, and still, I am now moving on to ivf #2… [/SIZE]

thank you girls

thank you girls i think i may do amedicated cycle. then, mini one i take it its cheaper than the full one i wiill be talking with my re soon they will call me to set up my consultaion over the phone thank you for your repliews…

and i hope to be preggo soon