Any PGS testers out there?

Hi all -

I’m pretty new to this forum and have been searching around to see if there is anyone in the same boat as me. We did a FET with PGS testing and I wanted to see if anyone else has gone through the same thing with PGS involved? I’d love to share thoughts and stories since it seems to be a rare event to find someone who’s also had their embryos PGS tested.

So far, I’m 11dpt and still having cramps like AF is coming any day now. Our first beta test is this coming Wednesday, 5/22, and I feel like I’m going crazy. :confused: We’ve been through so much in the past 6-9 months already. Ugh.

[quote=carolinatan22]Hi all -

I’m pretty new to this forum and have been searching around to see if there is anyone in the same boat as me. We did a FET with PGS testing and I wanted to see if anyone else has gone through the same thing with PGS involved? I’d love to share thoughts and stories since it seems to be a rare event to find someone who’s also had their embryos PGS tested.

So far, I’m 11dpt and still having cramps like AF is coming any day now. Our first beta test is this coming Wednesday, 5/22, and I feel like I’m going crazy. :confused: We’ve been through so much in the past 6-9 months already. Ugh.[/quote]

Hello there :smiley: actually there are quite a few of us gals who are getting PGD testing done.

If you look under there is a thread for PGD testing. It’s quite large and the thread is quite old meaning you can read all the success stories of the girls who went before us. It has been a nice comfort for me.

I did my retrieval 2 weeks ago and now just waiting on my results of my 9 snowbabies.

Good luck and I see you got a positive POAS. I am sure your beta will be great.

rach

[QUOTE=racheldenise]Hello there :smiley: actually there are quite a few of us gals who are getting PGD testing done.

If you look under there is a thread for PGD testing. It’s quite large and the thread is quite old meaning you can read all the success stories of the girls who went before us. It has been a nice comfort for me.

I did my retrieval 2 weeks ago and now just waiting on my results of my 9 snowbabies.

Good luck and I see you got a positive POAS. I am sure your beta will be great.

rach[/QUOTE]

Thanks - I’ll start browsing around over there. PGS, PGD… should’ve known better that a thread was already out there under one of those names. My bad! :frowning: