Any success stories with slow rising beta #'s???

Hi there -

I had my 2nd BETA today and it only increased by 50%…and I know they typically look for 66% or greater with a possible doubling every 48 hours. Know of success stories that this happened or is the beginning of the dreaded m - word?

Thanks for any input or words of encouragement.

Hugs!

Congrats on your BFP! Take a look at my sig, I never doubled on my betas. I delivered a healthy boy two days ago!! I was told my chances were “lower”.

Keep in mind since you transferred more than one, two may implant then one stops growing. That’s possible, or your betas are just not textbook but they are good numbers!!

Only an ultrasound tells the story, try not to focus too much on the betas as hard as that is.

You made me cry - in a good way

[quote=MrsM]Congrats on your BFP! Take a look at my sig, I never doubled on my betas. I delivered a healthy boy two days ago!! I was told my chances were “lower”.

Keep in mind since you transferred more than one, two may implant then one stops growing. That’s possible, or your betas are just not textbook but they are good numbers!!

Only an ultrasound tells the story, try not to focus too much on the betas as hard as that is.[/quote]

[B]MrsM [/B]- congratulations on the recent addition to your family! that is wonderful and thank you for taking the time to respond to me tonight with such a new one…[B]you are my angel.[/B]

I am sooo trying to stay positive and I believe a little one is in there. This process is so frustrating and sometimes I don’t know how much longer I can continue to stay positive.

How did you keep focused when the BETAs were not increasing like the norm, any tips or input? Advice?

Thank you for making me feel better about things. And I am :pray: Friday’s #'s get even better. I will post back once I hear more and know next steps.

Hugs!

Just wanted to send big (((hugs))). hCG’s can be all-over-the-board and still be fine. Will keep you in my prayers for a more reassuring number, on Friday, for you.

Thanks EmeGrace — I appreciate the positive encouragement b/c I need it…that BETA # totally took the wind out of my sails but it isn’t over yet!! so I am trying to remember that.

How are you by the way? are you doing OK??? please keep me posted on what’s going on…

Hugs!

Wishing you healthy everything!! big hug and congrats to you…

[FONT=Century Gothic]Thinking of you… :pray: for a good u/s for you on Tuesday. Keep the faith!! :cheer:[/FONT]

SLO - glad to see your numbers are steadily increasing!! I wish I could say I handled my situation differently, but I cried and cried on that 3rd beta and was a nervous wreck until we saw a heartbeat!!! But I also had transferred “not great” embryos so it didn’t go well from the start but had a VERY happy ending!!!

I did search all over the boards for similar stories and they are out there, so my best advice is stay positive and remember that being “textbook” isn’t necessary to have a healthy pregnancy!

I will be watching for your updates!!!

Bambino Update

[quote=MrsM]SLO - glad to see your numbers are steadily increasing!! I wish I could say I handled my situation differently, but I cried and cried on that 3rd beta and was a nervous wreck until we saw a heartbeat!!! But I also had transferred “not great” embryos so it didn’t go well from the start but had a VERY happy ending!!!

I did search all over the boards for similar stories and they are out there, so my best advice is stay positive and remember that being “textbook” isn’t necessary to have a healthy pregnancy!

I will be watching for your updates!!![/quote]

Thanks [B]LaurenAnne34 [/B]& [B]hopeful4thebaby[/B]! I really appreciate the kind wishes…where are you in your journey?

[B]MrsM [/B]- thanks for checking back and yes, things are going well so far. I keep :pray:

I was worried over the weekend b/c I had some spotting on Saturday, so my IVF nurse who is the best said come on in on Sunday to check things out so I didn’t have to wait till tomorrow. Well we saw the fetal pole and a flicker!! so the bambino is beating his/her little heart…now I wait till Dec. 23 to hopefully hear the heart beat. We are sooo happy and everything is in God’s hands.

Hugs to everyone! Keep the faith :nerd: I will continue to keep you posted if you are checking back!

Very happy for you that you saw your bean!

Thanks [B]Google Eyes[/B] — how are you doing?

Me too…

I just wanted to jump in & let you know that you’re not alone! Take a look at my signature for my betas. I have u/s this afternoon to hopefully see a fetal pole, yolk sac, & HB!

I’m so happy for you! You must be feeling a lot better now that you’ve seen the HB. I’ve just not allowed my self to get excited & have been waiting for that little flicker myself!

Good luck & FX that all progresses well for you. Please keep us posted.

[QUOTE=Kumleam]I just wanted to jump in & let you know that you’re not alone! Take a look at my signature for my betas. I have u/s this afternoon to hopefully see a fetal pole, yolk sac, & HB!

I’m so happy for you! You must be feeling a lot better now that you’ve seen the HB. I’ve just not allowed my self to get excited & have been waiting for that little flicker myself!

Good luck & FX that all progresses well for you. Please keep us posted.[/QUOTE]

Still plugging along…heard the heartbeat this past Monday and it was awesome! I am still a nervous wreck though and worry a bit in between appts, I pray that all continues to go well for all of us.

Kumleam - have you joined the due date thread yet?

[quote=SLo1976]Still plugging along…heard the heartbeat this past Monday and it was awesome! I am still a nervous wreck though and worry a bit in between appts, I pray that all continues to go well for all of us.

Kumleam - have you joined the due date thread yet?[/quote]

SLo, So happy to hear your little bean is coming along. If you look at my signature I started off with a low BETA that didn’t double. I believe we are going to be ok!!!

Yes - we are going to be great!! aren’t you on the Aug. 2011 buddy due date thread?? I look forward to seeing how things progress for you.

and for anyone else wanting some kind of reassurance…look at our BETA #'s if you are concerned about slow rising, everything turned out perfect! We have little beans growing in there and you will/are too!

So Happy for you. Congrats.

Thanks google!

How are your little ones doing? I am assuming you are on the July due date buddy group, so I don’t get to read your updates since I am on the Aug one.

All is well here, graduated to my OB!!!