Any Twins Due in June/July 2012

Hello Ladies,

I was hoping to find any other mommies that are Dues in June or July of 2012. My due date is July 14 2012. But with twins I am not sure what my due date will be?

[QUOTE=Diana89131]Hello Ladies,

I was hoping to find any other mommies that are Dues in June or July of 2012. My due date is July 14 2012. But with twins I am not sure what my due date will be?[/QUOTE]

My first set of twins were born at 38 weeks by c-section. One baby was breech. Twins due dates are a toss up. They usually go to full term due to the wonderful marvels of medicine these days. As you get further along you well have a better idea.

Thank you. Every one is asking my due date but I wasnt sure what to say lol. Wow you are going to have two seta of twins correct?

Yes this is my second set. I’m shooting for another c-section at 38 weeks.

Am almost 7 weeks now with twins.

Hi Diana,

Nice to see you again!!! I am in the twins club right now. Just taking it day by day and praying that everything works out as it should in the end.

I am so happy you started a thread for us! I must have spent hours reading through the previous twins threads hoping to find some BTDT clues :slight_smile:

:welcome: Honeyflower!

My5, :welcome: I have been going through the IVF due date buddies thread you are on, but I haven’t made it to the end yet…

Wow its a lot of multi mommies!

Hi all! I’m in the twins club too for now! I am completely in shock! I had my ultrasound early, prepared myself for the worst since I was bleeding, and found out there are 2 in there!

The RE did tell me that with 30% of twins at this stage, one will reabsorb, but I have a feeling that we are going to end up with both (because our lives are just kooky like that!).

Happy to be here and congrats to everyone!!!

Looks like I can officially join this group. I was released to my OB today - I thought this day would never come. Very bittersweet - I will miss my nurses. My EDD is June 24.

I am actually a twin having twins (except I was conceived the ole fashioned way). I couldn’t be more happy - my only hope is that they are as close to each as as I am with my twin sister.

Congrats to you ladies!!!

Welcome ladies!! I am so excited to start this journey with you girls!!!

Beallybean i am so happy for you!!!

Have you ladies told any one yet?

[QUOTE=Diana89131]Welcome ladies!! I am so excited to start this journey with you girls!!!

Have you ladies told any one yet?[/QUOTE]

My mom knows, but thats just about it. Im waiting to make it thru the first trimester first.

[quote=Diana89131]Welcome ladies!! I am so excited to start this journey with you girls!!!

Have you ladies told any one yet?[/quote]

Just my mom and sister, DH’s mom, and one pair of close friends who have been with us from the beginning. I really want to tell but I think we are going to wait until Christmas for close family and January for work and others.

Same here family and some close friends. I want to post it on face book so bad lol. But i am going to wait for 13 weeks. I have an ultrasound on Friday I can’t wait to see them again!

How are you ladies feeling? I have been so tired lately hubby swears i am a lazy butt lol but i think its the babies.

[QUOTE=honeyflower]Am almost 7 weeks now with twins.[/QUOTE]

When is your due date?

[quote=Diana89131]Welcome ladies!! I am so excited to start this journey with you girls!!!

Have you ladies told any one yet?[/quote]

We’ve told everyone that knew we were going through IUI/IVF - both sets of parents, my sister and several close friends. I had to tell my boss to get out of traveling to Asia (from the US) when I was 6 weeks pregnant b/c I was worried something would happen when I was over there. We plan to tell extended family in several weeks - counting down the days! And I can’t WAIT for my facebook announcement.

[QUOTE=WICC]We’ve told everyone that knew we were going through IUI/IVF - both sets of parents, my sister and several close friends. I had to tell my boss to get out of traveling to Asia (from the US) when I was 6 weeks pregnant b/c I was worried something would happen when I was over there. We plan to tell extended family in several weeks - counting down the days! And I can’t WAIT for my facebook announcement.[/QUOTE]

Me either. I think Im just going to change my FB profile picture to a U/S pic with both of them on there and wait to see what kind of comments I get

That’s hilarious! :slight_smile: Great idea!

My5, that’s a great idea!

We have told both immediate families that we are expecting…NOT that we are expecting twins! It has taken me a little while to let the news sink in. I did tell my mom it was twins, because she is really my best friend and I was pretty shocked when I got the news.

I have my next u/s tomorrow morning. I am not sure what to expect since they were measuring small last time, and they said we could loose one or both (although hb were good). I am exhausted all of the time and have CONSTANT nausea, so I think they are both doing well in there. I guess I’ll know more tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow bellybean. I am sure it will all go well!

I have my us on Friday.

Thats a great idea i might just steal it and post my us pic too :wink:

Hi ladies! May I join? I was looking for a twins thread as well! I’m on the due in late June/early July board but would also love to join a twins board so I have others to ask questions to that are going through the same thing. :slight_smile: I’m 8 weeks tomorrow. I know some of you already but some are new to me :wink: My first OB visit with the nurse is Monday and not with the OB til 12/21. I’ll be over 11 weeks at that point. Seems kind of late to me. I asked about my visit Monday to see if they’d sneak a quick u/s for me and they said ‘probably if they could fit it in’. So I’m hopeful. I hate not knowing whats going on in there. I’m not nauseous at all. Just super tired and my back really is crampy. I wake up twice a night to pee and that is about it. Anyone else not feeling sick?? My boobs aren’t even sore or big. I nursed all three girls for 15 months each and they’re like deflated balloons. I don’t think they’ll ever be the same LOL…Looking forward to getting to know everyone!