Anybody doing IUI in July?

I will be doing my 4th IUI with DS but this will be the
first medicated cycle.

I should O near the end of the month.

Anyone else?

:cross:

I might be. If :af: shows up on time which would be this weekend I would probably O end of June early July this will be my first and only iui I just picked up my ovidrel and follistum so I am ready to go. I am really :pray: this will work but I just got some labs back that show I am borderline hypothyroid and they won’t treat it because it is borderline. I have been unexplained for 3 years and my gut tells me it’s my thyroid but anyway good luck to you :babydust:

Hi,

If I get a BFN again then I will being doing my 3rd IUI in late July. But, I am really hoping that the first round of drugs got my reproductive system going and the that IUI #2 at the end June will be a BFP.:cross:

:bsv: , Dana

I will be doing my first IUI with DS. :af: should arrive next weeks so the actual IUI should be in the 1st or 2nd week of July. Go in o this Tuesday to find out my protocol.

Of course Af is late, she was due a few days ago and when I am all ready to start the whole process she is a no show. SO frustrating. Well hopefully not too much longer then I start 75 IU of follistim after my day 3 BW and US.

How are you ladies doing?

Hi! I’m actually on CD3 of IUI with injectibles. You can see my sig on where I’m at right now.

Will probably be having my IUI in July. I have my first u/s and bloodwork tomorrow morning.

They added a low dose HCG to my protocol so we shall see how that effects my follie growth.

Here’s to all us ladies to have faith!!

[QUOTE=kspaulding]I will be doing my first IUI with DS. :af: should arrive next weeks so the actual IUI should be in the 1st or 2nd week of July. Go in o this Tuesday to find out my protocol.[/QUOTE]

Hi! Good luck with your IUI! Just curious…Why are you going from IVF to IUI?

Let us know how it goes!

[QUOTE=kspaulding]Of course Af is late, she was due a few days ago and when I am all ready to start the whole process she is a no show. SO frustrating. Well hopefully not too much longer then I start 75 IU of follistim after my day 3 BW and US.

How are you ladies doing?[/QUOTE]

That kept happening to me also! In fact we had to skip doing our first IUI in May because it was so late that my DH was going to be gone when I would have ovulated. It was just a few days late last month. If we don’t get a :bfp: this time we will probably be skipping July and August due to my RE’s vacation schedule and start up again in September.

I will either be late june or early july iui unmedicated but with ovidrel trigger

I guess I will since my beta came back :bfn:

Was feeling down, but I’m ok now. On to July. Stopped taking progesterone so hopefully :af: shows soon. Then IUI would be around July 9.

[QUOTE=prinny]I guess I will since my beta came back :bfn:

Was feeling down, but I’m ok now. On to July. Stopped taking progesterone so hopefully :af: shows soon. Then IUI would be around July 9.[/QUOTE]

So sorry about your :bfn: prinny! Keep your head up and focused on next cycle.

That is what keeps me going.

So sorry prinny!:grouphug:

Had my first midcycle ultrasound today (cd11) to check for mature follicles. Had a total of 8 (1 on left side. 7 on right) ranging from 5.9mm-10.8mm (way too small to be mature) expecting bloodwork levels today and then need to schedule next ultrasound/bloodwork and then will be given the ok to use the trigger shot Ovidrel.

Just scheduled my first iui it will be on July 1. I am not to happy about my ultrasound and labs I have 1 follicle at 15 the rest are under 7 :grr: and e2 was 198 I take my trigger shot Saturday night. I need this to work or its onto ivf

[QUOTE=puglove]Just scheduled my first iui it will be on July 1. I am not to happy about my ultrasound and labs I have 1 follicle at 15 the rest are under 7 :grr: and e2 was 198 I take my trigger shot Saturday night. I need this to work or its onto ivf[/QUOTE]

Wishing you the best! I actually triggered at 15mm…as well…I think the Ovridrel does continue to make the follie grow so you could have a 16 - 17 by the time they do the IUI.

:bsv: :bsv:

I should be, if this month goes like last month. If it doesn’t, we may have to rely on TI.

Yup, I’m new here and I’m about to undergo my 3rd IUI.
This is my first time using injectibles, hoping for more than 1 follicle.

[QUOTE=aliche]Yup, I’m new here and I’m about to undergo my 3rd IUI.
This is my first time using injectibles, hoping for more than 1 follicle.[/QUOTE]

Hi Aliche! Welcome to the group. I’m currently in my 4th IUI cycle with injectibles. They take some getting used to but then it gets easy.

Remember…slow and steady wins the race!

Good luck!!

Called RE yesterday to notify about :af: and to schedule my U/S Clomid check for IUI #2. They increased my Clomid dosage from 50 to 100 mg and changed the schedule from days 3-7 to 5-9. I understand the dosage change, but why do they change the days?

[QUOTE=Jilly9811]Called RE yesterday to notify about :af: and to schedule my U/S Clomid check for IUI #2. They increased my Clomid dosage from 50 to 100 mg and changed the schedule from days 3-7 to 5-9. I understand the dosage change, but why do they change the days?[/QUOTE]

I’ve been trying to find out the difference also. I was supposed to do 5-9 but the dr changed to 3-7 after my baseline. Only thing I can find is that 3-7 produces more, less quality eggs and 5-9 produces less, more quality eggs.