Anybody In Their 2ww For November Fet?

[I][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4] :welcome: Hey to all u ladies!!! I’m currently in my 2ww!! :pray: :pray: :pray: [/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4]AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!![/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4]SO EXCITED!!![/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4]i would love to know if anybody else is swimming in the same waters??? [/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4]TA TA FOR NOW LADIES :thankyou: [/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

me! i hate the wait, and it’s only 3 dpt! I even poas today, just to see if the hCG trigger was still hanging out. It was (bfp!) woo hoo, lol… it’s nice to see it even though I know it’s not a tue bfp…

SO Hard not to POAS every day!

I am waiting too…ughhh! I POAS this afternoon…only 3dpt (fet) with 1 5dblast. I know logically that it is too early, but I had two experiences where it was very faint when I tested early and I had BFPs…so I guess just hoping for the same thing this time, but 5dpt was when I got those. Not sure what makes me think I should try it early this tiime! UGHHH!! The crazy mind games we play!

guess that makes two of us crazy then… I knew if my hpt today (also tested this afternoon 3dpt of a 5day blast…lol) was positive it was only the trigger. Oh well. Since I’m only using $ tree tests, I think I may just go crazy (totally) and test everyday for the next 5…

Me too!

I’m in my 2ww too…I transferred 2 Grade A blasts on 11/19. My breasts are really sore and I have some sharp cramping in my lower right abdomen, but that could be due to the Crinone I’m using. Feeling optimistic though! Good luck to all of you ladies!:cheer: