Anyone clear HSG and then ectopic pregnancy

I had an HSG done about 3 months agoand it came back clear… Just had ectopic pregnancy and Dr. is nowsaying that he thinks it may be more my tubes then he originallythought… Has anyone had a clear HSG and then tube problems… And ifso what was your next step in determining the problems and what wasthe result… Thank you for any replies

4 cycles ttc naturally (found out I wasn’t ovulating)

3 cycles clomid 50,100,150 BFN

3 cycles femera BFN

2 cycles femera and repronex 1 of those cycles was with IUI BFN

2 cycles Repronex , and IUI… One ended in BFN and one BFP whichended in ectopic pregnancy

[quote=kittykat752]I had an HSG done about 3 months agoand it came back clear… Just had ectopic pregnancy and Dr. is nowsaying that he thinks it may be more my tubes then he originallythought… Has anyone had a clear HSG and then tube problems… And ifso what was your next step in determining the problems and what wasthe result… Thank you for any replies

4 cycles ttc naturally (found out I wasn’t ovulating)

3 cycles clomid 50,100,150 BFN

3 cycles femera BFN

2 cycles femera and repronex 1 of those cycles was with IUI BFN

2 cycles Repronex , and IUI… One ended in BFN and one BFP whichended in ectopic pregnancy[/quote]
I’ve had two HSGs and both showed my tubes were clear. Then in November during a laparoscopy it was discovered that my left tube is kinked - it’s open but kinked. We’re probably going to have to do IVF due to DH issues so my RE isn’t too worried about what the kinked tube means for me. I don’t know if my RE could have found that my tube was kinked without doing a laparoscopy - so that might be something to consider getting done. None of the ultrasounds or HSGs picked up that there was an issue with my tube (also my left ovary is adhered to my colon).

Wishing you all the luck! Hope they find out what the issue is!