Anyone Doing DE cycle at RBA?

Hi! I’m just beginning my DE cycle at RBA in Atlanta, and was wondering if there are any cycle buddies out there? I would love to talk with anyone who is currently cycling there, or has cycled there in the past.

I have just started my Lupron injections, and am tentatively expecting to go to Atlanta at the end of May (I am out of state).

Hi Moon, we did frozen egg from My Egg Bank, but not at RBA. It was just too far and just as we were considering it, our local clinic became a partner with MEB-RBA, so we could purchase eggs from there.

[quote=MoonCalf]Hi! I’m just beginning my DE cycle at RBA in Atlanta, and was wondering if there are any cycle buddies out there? I would love to talk with anyone who is currently cycling there, or has cycled there in the past.

I have just started my Lupron injections, and am tentatively expecting to go to Atlanta at the end of May (I am out of state).[/quote]

Hi Moon, we are doing the same as Appletree. Our local clinic is now affiliated with RBA so we are doing a cycle with frozen eggs. I start Lupron on April 24! my transfer is also scheduled for the end of May. Getting excited!! nice to have a cycle buddy. :grouphug:

Hi,

I am currently pregnant from a cycle at RBA. Go to this site where there are massive threads with people cycling at RBA.

Donor Issues (Egg & Sperm) Forum - Donor Issues (Egg & Sperm) Discussions - FertileThoughts.com