Anyone else choosing single motherhood?

I have noticed in several signatures that there are a few of us trying to become Choice Moms…I think it would be great if we could build a bit a community here.
Please let us know about you and your journey!:flower:

[QUOTE=maloo]I have noticed in several signatures that there are a few of us trying to become Choice Moms…I think it would be great if we could build a bit a community here.
Please let us know about you and your journey!:flower:[/QUOTE]

I am divorced, has been since 2002. I do have a son from previous marriage. I am not sure though if I can join?

:babydust: ob you!

Farah

Yes try the above thread. I’m on that one…along with many wonderful, supportive,knowledgable single and trying to conceive. It’s a great group. :welcome:

Does anyone have any technical difficulties access that thread for Single and TTC.

Every time I try to open it, it opens just a blank page. Tried is from Safari, Chrome, and Firefox browsers on Mac.

[quote=GWU1991]It isn’t IUI specific but we do have a Singles Trying to Conceive forum if you want to check it out. There is one particularly active thread there. :slight_smile:

http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/singles-trying-conceive/[/quote]

Thanks for the link!

[QUOTE=gingit]Does anyone have any technical difficulties access that thread for Single and TTC.

Every time I try to open it, it opens just a blank page. Tried is from Safari, Chrome, and Firefox browsers on Mac.[/QUOTE]

I use it all the time through safari on my iPad. Reboot, clear cookies. Etc. and see if that helps.