Anyone else have ER or transfer this week?

My egg retrieval is tomorrow morning and although I’m nervous, I’m so excited to be one step closer to success! Anyone else having their ER or transfer this week?

Yes, FET tomorrow

Check out the April 2013 SPRING FETers group. Four of us are doing frozen transfers tomorrow!

Good luck!

I had my too this morning!
I hope you’re feeling OK and that it doesn’t hurt too much.
I got 21 egg out of this procedure and keep fingers crossed for both of us for tomorrow’s report!!!:bsv: :clap: :babydust:

My retrieval is tomorrow, and we will probably do a 3-day transfer on Monday. This is our first IVF cycle. Very excited, except I’m not feeling well (sore throat, aches) and my son spent the evening vomiting all over the place. I feel like we are cursed.

Best wishes to you all!!

[QUOTE=Francesca13]My retrieval is tomorrow, and we will probably do a 3-day transfer on Monday. This is our first IVF cycle. Very excited, except I’m not feeling well (sore throat, aches) and my son spent the evening vomiting all over the place. I feel like we are cursed.

Best wishes to you all!![/QUOTE]

You’re not cursed, you’re just feeling a bit more sensitive because of aches and discomfort. I was the same way yesterday and this morning. It will all be fine and your kid will be better tomorrow too.
will fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

[QUOTE=Hope127]Check out the April 2013 SPRING FETers group. Four of us are doing frozen transfers tomorrow!

Good luck![/QUOTE]

Thank you, I hope your FET went smoothly today. Sending :bsv: your way!

[QUOTE=mimiglam]I had my too this morning!
I hope you’re feeling OK and that it doesn’t hurt too much.
I got 21 egg out of this procedure and keep fingers crossed for both of us for tomorrow’s report!!!:bsv: :clap: :babydust:[/QUOTE]

Wow, 21 eggs is great!!! I will say a little prayer that you get a good report tomorrow. We had 11 eggs retrieved. I was expecting more, but it only takes one so I’m super optimistic.

[QUOTE=Francesca13]My retrieval is tomorrow, and we will probably do a 3-day transfer on Monday. This is our first IVF cycle. Very excited, except I’m not feeling well (sore throat, aches) and my son spent the evening vomiting all over the place. I feel like we are cursed.

Best wishes to you all!![/QUOTE]

No worries, you’ll do great! If you are getting sick hopefully the antibiotic for the retrieval knocks it out. Sending you lots of positive energy for a successful ER tomorrow.

Mimiglam - I hope you got a good report today.

Francesca13 - How did your ER go? Are you and your little one feeling better today? Take it easy tonight.

The lab called this morning to say 6 of my 11 fertilized. 4 were not mature and 1 fertilized abnormally. I’m a little bummed because I was hoping we’d have some to freeze. Who really wants to start over after going through all of this?! I am praying that they all grow to be perfect little embryos, but at this point am thinking I’ll be so thankful for two to transfer. :pray:

[QUOTE=MiraclesHappen128]Mimiglam - I hope you got a good report today.

Francesca13 - How did your ER go? Are you and your little one feeling better today? Take it easy tonight.

The lab called this morning to say 6 of my 11 fertilized. 4 were not mature and 1 fertilized abnormally. I’m a little bummed because I was hoping we’d have some to freeze. Who really wants to start over after going through all of this?! I am praying that they all grow to be perfect little embryos, but at this point am thinking I’ll be so thankful for two to transfer. :pray:[/QUOTE]

I got my report back! 20 were mature and 18 fertilized naturally without ICSI!
6 fertilized are also good, :cross: for most of them to transform to healthy embryos and babies!!!:babydust: :babydust:

[QUOTE=mimiglam]I got my report back! 20 were mature and 18 fertilized naturally without ICSI!
6 fertilized are also good, :cross: for most of them to transform to healthy embryos and babies!!!:babydust: :babydust:[/QUOTE]

You must be thrilled to have 18!! You will have so many to freeze if you choose to. I’m so thankful my 6 are doing great and they told me my transfer is set for Tuesday. We plan to transfer two although my office recommends one. Have you decided how many you’ll transfer?

Mimiglam, awesome fertilization report! It’s nice to have so many follies to work with.

Miracles, I know it’s disappointing when some of the them fizzle out, but you still have a nice number of good follicles to work with. My clinic said that only 50% of the time do people have eggs to freeze. I just assumed that everyone does, so that was surprising to me…and made me realize that we probably won’t. I hope you transfer two and get your BFP! When is your transfer?

Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone. My retrieval went fine and my cold seems to be basically gone. I’m very sore today, but they got 10 eggs and we received the call this morning that 8 fertilized, which I am over the moon about. Now, just hoping they all develop! Still not sure if we are doing a 3-day or 5-day transfer. We won’t know until Monday morning.

And my son seemed fine yesterday, but threw up at the sitters this afternoon. What is up with that? Hoping he’s better soon…he doesn’t have a fever and his temperament is fine, so my DH thinks he’s eating something at the sitters that’s bothering him. Who knows? I just want these diseases out of my house :stuck_out_tongue:

Hugs, ladies :slight_smile:

had my ER on Friday. My report so far is 17 retrieved, 15 were mature, 15 fertilized. 12 look great, 3 not so hot but they are still monitoring them. Another call tomorrow to discuss whether 3 or 5 day transfer. So happy to have others to chat with. I felt swallowed up in the bigger group! Keep in touch ladies, and good luck! :cheer:

Francesca13 - I hope you’re feeling a little better since your transfer and hoping all of your 8 embryos continue to thrive!

Sweetmomi - Welcome! 15 fertilized is great, you must be so excited. Do you know when your transfer is? It will definitely be nice to have you ladies to chat with during the 2ww.

mimiglam - Hope you’re doing well and your 18 embies are growing strong. Is your transfer Tuesday too? Praying that this is your month for a bfp. :pray:

Any of you doing progesterone in oil shots? We will most likely need to do them for 8 weeks, ugh. We use ice before and heat after but I have sore lumps from them. Anyone have tips to make them more bearable?

we are in the same boat…15 fertalized out of 19
we are waiting to see if we are doing a 3dt or 5dt…
how did yours go? how many and what grade did they use?

PIO shots SUCK, but i still prefer them to the supositories…just make sure you aren’t doing them too low…they do better a litter higher on the back hip

[QUOTE=pamelascakes]PIO shots SUCK, but i still prefer them to the supositories…just make sure you aren’t doing them too low…they do better a litter higher on the back hip[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I’ll try a little higher. Best of luck on your upcoming transfer!

thank you!!! now the waiting game!

5dt later today. I do not know the grades and all, just at last update that they were all looking beautiful. Praying praying!