Anyone else have SVT/Rapid Heart Beat or on Beta Blocker during pregnancy?

I am looking for some advise. I have had SVT (superventricular tachycardia) since I was a child and it gets worse when I am pregnant. My first pregnancy the cardiologist I saw told me that I gain too much weight and sent me on my way… really nice guy! My second pregnancy I was put on Torprol (beta blocker to help stop the episodes from happening) the last 5 weeks of pregnancy and all was well with my baby. Now, I have already had a bad episode and I have been advised to take the Toprol (which is a beta blocker but the one that helps my heart issue) now and continue it through my pregnancy with extra monitoring/ultrasounds of the baby. The reason they want me to take it is because the SVT episode will limit oxygen to the baby. My episodes last up to 3 hours in length. I am scared to death to take the drug because it can growth issues in the 2nd trimester and slow heart rate in the 3rd trimester but it is scary to think my SVT could deprive my baby of oxygen.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced SVT during pregnancy or has anyone been on a beta blocker during pregnancy??? Any complications during pregnancy from either?