anyone else taking hpt this friday 11/26?

I am so anxious to find our if this worked! Friday seems like forever away, although I am surprised that I have made it through the first week of this 2ww! Our families, friends and Co workers are all in the dark about our decision to try IUI so I feel so alone! Thank God for all of you! I hope i get a :bfp: on Friday! If not, please tell me this 2ww gets easier each time???

I will be! However, IF I get a BFP it will be an early one. (10dpiui) Last cycle I tested with morning pee on day 10,11,12,13…just for fun. That cycle ended with a BFN (which was not fun) but I’m one that I prefer to POAS rather than not…
GOOD LUCK KMilford!!

Hi ladies. Me too! I will be taking a HPT on Friday~ 15dpiui. GOOD LUCK to both of you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :babydust::babydust:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I will be thinking of you ladies…I have my Beta on 11/24…so scared now…I want so badly for a positive and I’ve been having weird non symptoms…[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]8dpiui I had horrible cramps out of now where like :af: was sure to show any minute…then they were gone after an hour or so…nothing since[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Major vivid weird dreams…occassionally I’ll have these while pmsing, but not every time I sleep and multiple dreams a night…not sleeping well because of it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Sore bbs, but I’m blaming the Crinone for that. [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]But moodiness like :af: is on her way, but totally irratic, not like usual PMS. [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I’m so freaked out…I’m trying to stay positive, but not get my hopes up…[/FONT]
:babydust: :bsv: :babydust: [FONT=Comic Sans MS]to you all![/FONT]

SSS~ GOOD LUCK!!!:cross::cross::cross:

I am having crazy weird dream too!! So annoying I can’t sleep well. Last night I had a dream I was up a tree being chased by alligators lol. Sore boobs too

:babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: to us

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]CatherineNC: All my dreams have a lot of water in them…I was going to do a search to see if that had any meaning…[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hope this is a good sign![/FONT]

Well It’s so nice to know that I will not be alone! I will be thinking about all of you this week! Wishing :bfp: for all of us :cross: ! It’s funny that you have mentioned dreams - my dreams have been so strange lately - I have actually been waking myself up because of them everynight.

I hope this is a great Thanksgiving week for all of us! I am considering testing on Thursday, even though my RE said not till 16 days after HcG injection, but can’t decide if I want to ruin my day with my family if I do get a :bfn:. But then Friday I have to work so … any suggestions?

Arghhhhh…does this 2ww get any easier?

Good luck to all of you.

Kmilford–I wouldn’t say that the 2ww gets easier, but it is different each time. You know what to expect and you have something to compare it to. Hopefully you won’t need to experience that. FX that this one works for you.

Baby dust :babydust: :babydust:

KMilford~ No I don’t think it gets easier :frowning: I just try and keep busy

My RE says not to test til 15 days after IUI, my test day is Friday. Let’s test the same day :):cross::cross::cross::cross: and :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: to us

SSE keep us posted. GOOD LUCK :bsv::bsv:

[QUOTE=CatherineNC]KMilford~ No I don’t think it gets easier :frowning: I just try and keep busy

My RE says not to test til 15 days after IUI, my test day is Friday. Let’s test the same day :):cross::cross::cross::cross: and :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: to us[/QUOTE]

Thanks I will be thinking of you Friday morning also!

:cross: :bfp: for both us!!!

Well ladies :af: showed up this morning (just some light spotting) so I decided to take a test and it was :bfn: … I think at 13dpiui it’s probably accurate.
My DH and I started planning iui#2 so I will be joining in with the early december iui’s (week of 12/6/10)! I am going to do the Letrazole again - since I had such a good response to it and no response at all to clomid! So just waiting for day 3 to start my drugs again - maybe #2 will be lucky for me!

One question: do your doctor’s consider cd1 the first day you see any spotting or the first day of “true bleeding”? This is always so different for everyone so I was just curious?
Good luck to all of you that test on Friday - I hope to see :bfp: for everyone!

KMilford-
So sorry to hear about the BFN. At least you are optimistic and I bet Dec IUI will be the one!

In response to your question, my RE considers your first “full flow” day as CD1. As a TMI example, I had two days that were just “shows on the wipe” day and those were not counted. The 3rd day there was no mistaking :af: so that was CD1.

Good luck and lots of :bsv: your way!

[quote=K&EMommy]KMilford-
In response to your question, my RE considers your first “full flow” day as CD1. As a TMI example, I had two days that were just “shows on the wipe” day and those were not counted. The 3rd day there was no mistaking :af: so that was CD1.

Good luck and lots of :bsv: your way![/quote]

Thanks! I am the type of person that always prepares for the worst so I’m ready for it. And my husband is always figuring out the stats of things and kept me reminding me that statisically I only have a 25% chance each month that it will work - he trys to be supportive in his own way! LOL

My gyno considered the first day of “full flow” to be cd1 but my RE says the first day of any type of bleeding? I guess I go by what she says - since it seemed to all be timed right last month when we said cd1 was my first day of spotting with a :bfn: . I was just curious because everything I read online has a different opinion!

I will get through each month by staying focused on the outcome of this whole process. I wish it was as easy for all of us as it is for others. I run a daycare so I have heard many successful stories with IUI & IVF from the moms over the years and have had the pleasure of helping their children grow over the last 16 years so I know that after all of the scheduling, poking and prodding I will get to raise my own child (even if we decide to adopt). There is a child out there that is meant to be mine - I just have to wait patiently for it to find me!

I think we will all appreciate motherhood more after going through these processes to acheive it and our children will be very lucky to have us as their moms!

Have a great holiday weekend & good luck on your journey to motherhood - hope to see a :bfp: for you soon!!!

KM…seems we are on same schedule yet again!!! I took an HPT yesterday and got a BFN and I really wanted to test again this morning but wasn’t sure I could take another BFN today before work. Low and behold 3 hours into my day, AF showed in full force. :frowning:

I am weirdly depressed, even though this was our first round, and I shouldn’t be complaining. I had so many side effects from the progesterone that kept me thinking
"maybe" it worked.

Contemplating taking December off but if not, I’ll start clomid on Friday and go in next Saturday for my U/S with IUI likely on Monday Dec. 6 or Tuesday Dec. 7.

I had a tubal reversal in February and other than slightly high FSH, everything looks good. I responded really well to clomid and one day of Gonal-F ending up with 5 follies. DHs counts were good at 50 million and 87% motility. I can’t get over this feeling that the reversal just wasn’t successful and that IVF would be better, but DH doesn’t want to “go that far” so what do I do? I’m so frustrated!!

wishin4abump

I would not give up after one try. I am going to try 4 times before we take a break. I just keep reminding myself that I only have about a 25% chance each month for a :bfp:

Have you thought about taking letrazole instead of clomid? It didn’t seem to have any side effects for me like the clomid did. You don’t produce as many follicles but it doesn’t seem to affect the lining so much either.

Try another month and we can be cycle buddies and each others moral support!
:bsv: & :babydust: to us!

KMilford and Wishin~

So sorry for your negative tests. GOOD LUCk to you all this next coming cycle. I know eventuallly we will have the child we are meant to have :slight_smile:
I’m test tomorrow but feeling bad cramps coming like :af: is about to show. Had a feeling it didn’t work this month:babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: to us

Thanks!!

[quote=KMilford]I would not give up after one try. I am going to try 4 times before we take a break. I just keep reminding myself that I only have about a 25% chance each month for a :bfp:

Have you thought about taking letrazole instead of clomid? It didn’t seem to have any side effects for me like the clomid did. You don’t produce as many follicles but it doesn’t seem to affect the lining so much either.

Try another month and we can be cycle buddies and each others moral support!
:bsv: & :babydust: to us![/quote]
Thanks KM for reminding me to be patient! After lots of late night talks, we are going to go for one more IUI this month…So we will be on the same cycle…Thanks again for the support! :thankyou:

If this IUI doesn’t work, we are going to take the next month off since it would fall right over the holidays and the IVF lab is closed. Then we will “discuss” IVF again for late January.

[QUOTE=wishin4abump]Thanks KM for reminding me to be patient! After lots of late night talks, we are going to go for one more IUI this month…So we will be on the same cycle…Thanks again for the support! :thankyou:

If this IUI doesn’t work, we are going to take the next month off since it would fall right over the holidays and the IVF lab is closed. Then we will “discuss” IVF again for late January.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear that you’re trying again! I go on 12/6 for my follies check … I think the wait for this IUI has been worse than the 2ww. This week has been so long! Hopefully everything is good for you on Saturday! I’ll keep you posted! :cheer: