Anyone from Massachusetts?

[FONT=Verdana]Is anyone on here cycling or plan on cycling at Fertility Solutions in Dedham, Mass? they just opened, it was created by 4 very experienced RE’s. I met with Dr. Anania and really liked her. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Also has anyone had positive/negative experience at Brigham’s? I met with Dr. Yanushoplosky who I liked I just worry that I will be just a number there. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Both REs had some good suggestions. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Any feedback would be greatly appreciated![/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]

I am. I go to Boston IVF, out of the Quincy office. Did my IVF cycle however in the Waltham office.:bsv:

Hi, I did my first 2 cycles at Fertility Centers of New England in Dedham. Both BFN. Then switched to Reproductive Science Centers in Lexington. I had great experiences with both clinics.

I am from North Attleboro. We go to the Reproductive Science Center. Our office visits are in Providence, RI but our ER/ET is in Lexington, MA.

Angel your beta is the same day as mine. Good luck. Any symptoms…have you tested yet?

I, too, am from Massachusetts - we are with the Reproductive Science Center, as well. My RE is based in Wellesley, MA and that is where I do all the BW/US’s but the actual procedure was in Lexington. This was our 1st IVF and so far have been very happy with RSC.

I have heard people describe the Brigham as, although very good, but just as you thought - a bit impersonal. Go with your gut. We are all very lucky that we have such great (and many!) resources here in MA.

Good Luck!!

I’m going to Boston IVF and have been very pleased with everything there. This clinic was highly recommended by some friends who did IVF. We do monitoring in Worcester and then IVF will be out of the Waltham site. Our first IVF cycle will be mid-December.

I am at Brigham and my experience has been just as you said… I feel like a number. I don’t feel like they explain things well or take the time … But, nonetheless I am going to cycle there and hope for the best.

If its not a good experience I will probably switch to Boston IVF.

[quote=Cindylee72]Angel your beta is the same day as mine. Good luck. Any symptoms…have you tested yet?[/quote] I’ve had a few symptoms similar to when I was pregnant before. Sore boobs, darkening aeriola, weepy, dry skin patches. How about you? I haven’t taken a hpt… my dh and I decided we wouldn’t do that this time. Have you?

Well last night on 7dp3dt I got :af: WTF! That’s too early in my book. And too boot I took an IC this morning and it was clearly BFP. So I have noooo idea. This def mimics a reg period too…so waiting on RE to call to tell me what to do.

I went to RSC as well and loved them and I wasnt just a number like i hear alot can be at some other big centers. I did hear that some of the RSC docs were opening their own practice so maybe they heading the practice in Dedham?

Cindy, is the blood dark or bright red?

My RE is with UMass but the ER/ET is at RSC in Lexington. I think my RE office is always overbooked. I end up waiting over an hour for an appt (not the b/w and u/s) that lasts 10 minutes! They are very nice but hard to get in touch with.
I love (!!!) the team at RSC :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the feedback! I did all of my cycles at RSC and felt like I needed a change. I have no complains about them it was just a personal choice. I needed a fresh start.

Adelaid-small world! I also went to Umass/RSC!
I realy liked Umass/RSC but when it came down to it after my last miscarriage I just needed a change and something new I had too many bad memories there and just needed a change…I feel like the new REs office is taking me a lot more seriously. Will see…Good luck to you!!!

[quote=saj1981]Thanks for all the feedback! I did all of my cycles at RSC and felt like I needed a change. I have no complains about them it was just a personal choice. I needed a fresh start.

Adelaid-small world! I also went to Umass/RSC!
I realy liked Umass/RSC but when it came down to it after my last miscarriage I just needed a change and something new I had too many bad memories there and just needed a change…I feel like the new REs office is taking me a lot more seriously. Will see…Good luck to you!!![/quote]

I definitely hear you. And if I don’t have any luck this time with the new protocol (antagonistic), I might decide to try somewhere new too. Like you not because I don’t like/trust them, more for a change of scene. When I had to go in for my last BT to confirm my HCG was back to 0 after the CP, I almost had a breakdown in the lab waiting area.
Thank you and GL to you as well!!

[quote=Adelaid72]I definitely hear you. And if I don’t have any luck this time with the new protocol (antagonistic), I might decide to try somewhere new too. Like you not because I don’t like/trust them, more for a change of scene. When I had to go in for my last BT to confirm my HCG was back to 0 after the CP, I almost had a breakdown in the lab waiting area.
Thank you and GL to you as well!![/quote]

Which RE do you see at Umass? Mine is Dr. Clark. I really like him but didnt like the idea of dealing with 2 different places, I did all along but I’ve had enough. I have had my blood drown at umass over 100 times in the past year…
My new RE is from RSC, not sure if you heard but 4 of the REs from there left and started their own place. I am also switching from lupron to anatagonist. I am a great responder to the lupron so not sure what to expect from the new protocol. I am excited but nervious at the same time.
Hopefully the next cycle will be a :bfp: for both of us! I am sure I will run into you in the Dec/Jan IVF forum!

[QUOTE=saj1981]Which RE do you see at Umass? Mine is Dr. Clark. I really like him but didnt like the idea of dealing with 2 different places, I did all along but I’ve had enough. I have had my blood drown at umass over 100 times in the past year…
My new RE is from RSC, not sure if you heard but 4 of the REs from there left and started their own place. I am also switching from lupron to anatagonist. I am a great responder to the lupron so not sure what to expect from the new protocol. I am excited but nervious at the same time.
Hopefully the next cycle will be a :bfp: for both of us! I am sure I will run into you in the Dec/Jan IVF forum![/QUOTE]

I had Dr Chauhan. It is tough to deal with different places and I tend not to ask a lot of questions at the clinic. Do you know which RE’s left RSC? I really like that UMass is so close considering how often (and EARLY!) we have to go in for BW/US though so I probably won’t change. I honestly think I’ve just had poor quality eggs, Hoping next time is the one!
GL to you on your next cycle as well!! :babydust:

Here is the link to the place that the REs from RSC started Fertility Solutions™ of New England | MA, RI & NH | IVF & Infertility Treatment
I totally hear you aboud the distance, it was what kept me with Umass for so long the 6:30am appt’s were just so convenient. For now I just like the idea on going to a small place and only having 1 RE who is in charge of everything. Sounds like we will be on a similar schedule, I should be starting BCP mid Dec.

[quote=saj1981][FONT=Verdana]Is anyone on here cycling or plan on cycling at Fertility Solutions in Dedham, Mass? they just opened, it was created by 4 very experienced RE’s. I met with Dr. Anania and really liked her. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Also has anyone had positive/negative experience at Brigham’s? I met with Dr. Yanushoplosky who I liked I just worry that I will be just a number there. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Both REs had some good suggestions. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Any feedback would be greatly appreciated![/FONT]
[/quote]
Hi! I think that is one of the Drs. that Switched from the Reproductive Science Center. I Go to the One in Providence, and I know that My Doctor Left and started her own practice with a few other Drs From RSC.
I went to the website and they all have a lot of experience and Education, so you should be Fine!
I don’t particularly Like RSC in Providence, But Hey Im pregnant so thats all that matters!!!
Good luck!

[QUOTE=saj1981]Here is the link to the place that the REs from RSC started Fertility Solutions™ of New England | MA, RI & NH | IVF & Infertility Treatment
I totally hear you aboud the distance, it was what kept me with Umass for so long the 6:30am appt’s were just so convenient. For now I just like the idea on going to a small place and only having 1 RE who is in charge of everything. Sounds like we will be on a similar schedule, I should be starting BCP mid Dec.[/QUOTE]

I will definitely keep it in mind :slight_smile:

Saj - I would love to hear about your experience with Dr Anania in her new clinic.

I used her at RSC and I was ready to change clinics. I felt like I was a number and there were SEVERAL things that she and her staff did that made me go, “Why are you still going to her?” We were changing doctors when we did the FET (so we had nothing left with RSC), when we finally got preggers.

I did feel totally like a number at RSC. I had my first IVF with a doctor in Texas and I NEVER felt like a number at that clinic. In the 3 IVF’s and 1 FET I did at RSC I NEVER once had Dr Anania perform the retrieval or transfer, everything occurred with other doctors in that practice. With my first IVF my doctor did both the retrieval and transfer.

Anyhow, I would love to hear how your exeperience with her is at the new clinic.