Anyone from New Jersey

I am in North new jersey .My Fertility treatment Clinic is URA (University Reproductive Associates) located in Hasbrouck Heights,NJ and my RE name is Dr. Cho

I am Injectable drug treatment Gonal-F with IUI.
Please share your Treatment Clinic also RE experiences.

Thanks

Hi Sami388. I am doing RMANJ but protocal will be the same as you…Gonal with IUI. I am wondering why IUI vs IVF bc they are recommending this for me as well.
I am thoroughly confused. Do you mind sharing what your issues are and what your age, etc? did they explain why this protocal for you? I have DOR, age, low AMH, high FSH. Can we chat?
:welcome::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

[quote=sami388]I am in North new jersey .My Fertility treatment Clinic is URA (University Reproductive Associates) located in Hasbrouck Heights,NJ and my RE name is Dr. Cho

I am Injectable drug treatment Gonal-F with IUI.
Please share your Treatment Clinic also RE experiences.

Thanks[/quote]

I am in south jersey originally from north jersey. Dr Morgan did my IVF and I am currently 26 weeks with triplets.

[QUOTE=abeadinpath]Hi Sami388. I am doing RMANJ but protocal will be the same as you…Gonal with IUI. I am wondering why IUI vs IVF bc they are recommending this for me as well.
I am thoroughly confused. Do you mind sharing what your issues are and what your age, etc? did they explain why this protocal for you? I have DOR, age, low AMH, high FSH. Can we chat?
:welcome::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Hello abeadinpath,
I am 31 & my husband 30 years old.
I have irregular periods When i was was 16 years old.
2 years ago when i took blood test,my all reports were normal except testosterone level slightly high.
I took 5 round of Clomid but I didn’t respond well enough to it.
This is my 1st round of IUI with Gonal-f 75 Unit when my follicle size was 16.5 i took HCG trigger and now i am on 2ww but I don’t feel any pregnancy symptoms after 10 days of IUI So i am expecting my blood test will BFN.
from Last 2-3 days I have been having cramps in my abdomen like Af is coming…
How about you ?
How is your experiences with RMANJ ?

[QUOTE=helena3140]I am in south jersey originally from north jersey. Dr Morgan did my IVF and I am currently 26 weeks with triplets.[/QUOTE]

Hello helena3140,
Thanks for reply.
How is your experiences with Dr Morgan.Could you tell me the location of your RE .

Lots of baby dust to you…

He is in lakewook nj . I did one iui then moved fight to ivf and it took the first time.

sami, that cramping around 8-10dpiui is pretty promising. good luck!

I am from South Jersey and I go to SJFT. This round I was on Follistim then ovidrel and last IUI. I am on the 2WW. I have an unexplained infertility.