Anyone get pregnant with a 6 cell embyo?

Hi I just went through my second round of ivf and they transferred two on a day 3 transfer- 6 cell AA & 6 cell BB. I am trying to stay off the internet this time a round, but would love to hear some success stories.

A friend of mine had a FET last month. They transfered 3 embies. Two were 6 celled and one was 8 celled. She is now pregnant with twins!!! Remember anything is possible. I must say take it east and do not do things that are going to stress you out. If you are still going thri your 2ww try to have a little bit of pineapple everyday. Apparently, there is a natural ingredient which helps with implantation. It worked for me and several other people that I know which went thru IVF… Good Luck and much :babydust: :babydust: :bsv: :babydust: :babydust: heading your way!

There’s another thread on here with a bunch of people who have had success :slight_smile:

I know it’s difficult, but try and not worry… I’m scheduled to do my FET in Jan with 3 D3 6 cells and 3 others that are 8 and 9 cell… I’m not giving up hope on any of them… :slight_smile:

My daughter is the result of a 6 cell embryo with 20% fragmentation. I only had 1 embryo to transfer since my husband’s SA only had 1 viable sperm. I am praying for your BFP.

You can see my sig for details. I transferred 5 not great embies, all fragmented, the best was 6 cell.

I can’t be sure, but that 6 cell embie with non-doubling betas is turning one tomorrow.

Some embies are slower growers, but mine sure made a beautiful, healthy baby!! Not all healthy pg start as “textbook”.

Best of luck to you!!

Thanks Ladies,
I have my beta tomorrow morning & I’m so nervous! I am going to come home after & take a hpt. I have been crampy on & off since saturday & I’m praying it’s not my period. The waiting is killing me!!! :cross:

[QUOTE=deedra]Thanks Ladies,
I have my beta tomorrow morning & I’m so nervous! I am going to come home after & take a hpt. I have been crampy on & off since saturday & I’m praying it’s not my period. The waiting is killing me!!! :cross:[/QUOTE]

Any news? Did you go in? I hope this is it for you, deedra!

I just got the call from the nurse & I’m Pregnant!!! I have been depressed all day thinking I was going to start my period any second. I even cried myself to sleep last night because I thought for sure it didn’t work. I’m so happy & shocked right now!!! I don’t even remember what the nurse said & just had to call her back.

[QUOTE=deedra]I just got the call from the nurse & I’m Pregnant!!! I have been depressed all day thinking I was going to start my period any second. I even cried myself to sleep last night because I thought for sure it didn’t work. I’m so happy & shocked right now!!! I don’t even remember what the nurse said & just had to call her back.[/QUOTE]

OMG!!! YAY!!! Congratulations on your :bfp: !

I guess you answered your own question, girl!

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!:clap: You got the best Christmas present! :cheer:

Congrats! Try not to google to much on your first beta it will drive you insane!

I hear ya! Drove me crazy…