Anyone had ivf in India?

Hi. I’m new to the forum and hope someone out there can help with recommendations.

Has anyone had treatment at a good reputable clinic in India?

My husband and I are about to embark on our 3rd IVF cycle, this time using donor eggs instead of my own. We live in the UK and there’s a shortage of Indian donor eggs here, so we must go to India (I am indian and my husband is caucasian, both of us born and bred in the UK).

It’s so hard to know who you can trust. Any references anyone out there can provide would be invaluable.

After the last cycle failed I told my husband I didn’t think I could go through it again. The pain of another failed try after all we went through was nothing short if devastating and absolutely floored me.

• But we must try again. This time a fresh approach with donor eggs.

My original (very professional and highly regarded) consultant in the UK had promised he would provide references for India, but has not got back to us despite the polite request I re-emailed him over a month ago! And we had hoped to go in July!

I feel like I’m in such a … “challenging” place at the moment…

Fingers tightly crossed and hoping to hear from you…

M.

Hi Meera! Yes i can help you! Im not on this forum much anymore because i am pregnant! Yippee! As a result of ivf in india in april.You can email me to my private email address at [email protected].I will help you as best i.can!):preg: :preg: