Anyone heard of WINFertility?

Hello,
I stumbled upon this fertility program that offers single, discounted rate for ivf treatment and medications for each treatment cycle. They offer financing that can cut the costs of treatments.

So my question is have anyone ever heard of this company or used them? Any advice?

IVF Cost and Fertility Treatment Program | Winfertility

I know my RE uses them, but I haven’t used them personally.

My company offers benefits for fertility and we have to go through them for approval of meds etc, but other than that I have not had much interaction with them…don’t know about the discounts? good luck and let us know if you get some discounts from them.

[QUOTE=honey15390]Hello,
I stumbled upon this fertility program that offers single, discounted rate for ivf treatment and medications for each treatment cycle. They offer financing that can cut the costs of treatments.

So my question is have anyone ever heard of this company or used them? Any advice?

IVF Cost and Fertility Treatment Program | Winfertility[/QUOTE]

My clinic offers WIN. I thought it was a fabulous plan and I called, got the info, the whole 9 yards. When I met with my nurse coordinator and told her that I was thinking of using them, she discouraged me. She said sometimes its good, sometimes its not so good. They send you the meds just like any other pharmacy will based on what your Dr initially prescribes. However, they get you if you have any changes or modifications - if they change your dosage or add another drug, they charge you an arm and a leg and can’t guarantee the extra meds arrive on time. I didn’t want to take that risk and opted for the normal pharmacy they recommended.
I know there are a bunch of other online pharmacys that have less expensive options, but most took a long time to ship and I didn’t want to take any risks. So I probably paid top dollar, but I had piece of mind. And it all worked out.
Good Luck to you!

My clinic works with them. I got a quote from them that was just about the same as what the cost would be for paying everything separately. My insurance will pay for the progesterone and the non-injectable meds which helped. I had a $1900 credit at my RE’s office from a fibroid surgery I had done so I just used that and will buy the meds likely from Freedom pharmacy. They were very nice and easy to work with so if your RE uses the myou might as well get a quote from them

Thanks! Everyone for the reply. I guess it has it pros and cons. But i guess it doesn’t hurt to get a quote to see what there prices are.

:bsv: