Anyone in CA interested in doing a IVF cycle together?

[SIZE=2]My husband and I just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary and have been together for 9. We have been TTC for 8 of those years, 6 IUI’s and 1 IVF cycle with a chemical pregnancy. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]So we were talking and My DH suggested I might look around and find a couple that would like to go into another round of IVF together. Since we are having to pay out of pocket. I had really great success with the IVF cycle till my chemical pregnancy. We had 16 eggs and 8 fertilized with two transferred on day 5[/SIZE] (1AA,1A).
Any suggestions or thoughts would be much appreciated because at this point we can afford 1/2 of IVF and are looking for another couple.
Thanks for taking the time to read and :cross: that there might just be a couple in CA willing to go halves on a IVF cycle!!:pray:

[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]We would even be up for donating half of the eggs retrieved and letting the other couple implant if that appeals to anyone.
Or we are up for implanting embryos in me and going for twins and then adopting one to that couple also.
All I know is that we really would like to try another round of IVF and I know there are many other couples out there that are not able to conceive on their own. So this could be a win win for both couples. We would like to do this as a private donation or adoption with each other and not use other service places, just to save both couples even more money.
Thanks again for reading and passing on this information.:cross: :pray:
[/FONT][/SIZE]