Anyone know about mixing your hcg and when its out of your system?

i took an hcg shot in my hip 3 days after my iui. it was the kind you mix on your own. i think it was 5,000 units of hcg. does anyone know when that would be out of my system?

The mixing kind is 10,000IU unless you took a half dose. But it depends really on how long it will stay in your system. Some girls its out early and some its not out until 14-15dpTrigger. It this is your first trigger, you just won’t know. Some girls test out their triggers, and some just wait until 14dpTrigger/12dpIUI to start testing.

i did a half dose and it wasnt my trigger cuz it was three days after my iui. i did a seperate trigger. im wondering if that takes just as long to get out of my system as a trigger? do you know if ovidrel prefilled is 10,000 or 5,000? cuz that was my trigger

[QUOTE=lbzg]i did a half dose and it wasnt my trigger cuz it was three days after my iui. i did a seperate trigger. im wondering if that takes just as long to get out of my system as a trigger? do you know if ovidrel prefilled is 10,000 or 5,000? cuz that was my trigger[/QUOTE]

So you did a booster trigger to help with progesterone. It can take the same amount, longer or shorter. Really it can change, even change on each cycle. Ovidrel 250mcg is equal to 6500IU.