Anyone starting/started a round of injectibles this week?

Just looking for some cycle buddies that started or are starting the injectibles this week or soon. I started Tuesday with 75IU of Bravelle
:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to all

Hi! I started Bravelle on 2/15. It stings a little more than I expected but isn’t unbearable. I’ve had 3 unsuccessful rounds of Clomid + Ovidrel. Hope the shortest month proves to be the luckiest month for us.

[QUOTE=Puzzledpatience]Hi! I started Bravelle on 2/15. It stings a little more than I expected but isn’t unbearable. I’ve had 3 unsuccessful rounds of Clomid + Ovidrel. Hope the shortest month proves to be the luckiest month for us.[/QUOTE]

Hi puzzledpatience! I am so excited to find someone else doing the bravelle. How many days are they anticipating you to be on?

I have no idea how many days. I was just told to do 4 days this weekend and go in on Tuesday for bloodwork and sono. The nursing staff I got to know have all left and the new nurses are a disorganized mess. So everyone has been transferring me to someone else or giving me conflicting info.
What’s the timeline you’ve been put on? I’m so lost on what all the numbers for my hormone levels mean and what size the follicles should be. So happy to know there is someone else for me to chat with.

[QUOTE=Puzzledpatience]I have no idea how many days. I was just told to do 4 days this weekend and go in on Tuesday for bloodwork and sono. The nursing staff I got to know have all left and the new nurses are a dis mess. So everyone has been transferring me to someone else or giving me conflicting info.
What’s the timeline you’ve been put on? I’m so lost on what all the numbers for my hormone levels mean and what size the follicles should be. So happy to know there is someone else for me to chat with.[/QUOTE]

I was told 10-15 days depending on the growth of the follicles. What are your levels maybe I can help. I have been doing fertility since 2010 with clomid. This is my first round of injectibles because we dont have insirance coverage for them and a friend donated her meds to us so we are able to do at least this round for now. I have been coming in every 2 days to get checked. The nurses told me slow and steady wins the race with pcos.