April 2014 Due Date

Hi All,

My EDD is April 4. I had my first ultrasound with my OB yesterday. She saw the gestational sac with a yolk sac. She said everything looks good for where we are. I have my first ultrasound with my RE scheduled for this Friday and I’ll be exactly 6 weeks. I am excited to share this journey with others as we embark on 9 months of pregnancy.

[quote=stillpraying]Hi All,

My EDD is April 4. I had my first ultrasound with my OB yesterday. She saw the gestational sac with a yolk sac. She said everything looks good for where we are. I have my first ultrasound with my RE scheduled for this Friday and I’ll be exactly 6 weeks. I am excited to share this journey with others as we embark on 9 months of pregnancy.[/quote]

Congratulations on your pregnancy! My due date is April 7th. I will be going for my first u/s next week. Keeping fingers crossed that everything is fine.

[QUOTE=shilwil]Congratulations on your pregnancy! My due date is April 7th. I will be going for my first u/s next week. Keeping fingers crossed that everything is fine.[/QUOTE]
:welcome:
Congrats on your awesome BETAs. Mine were low and I have been worried. Everything looked good at my ultrasound on Monday. I am excited for my ultrasound on Friday. It will be the first one with my RE. Will this be your first child/ren? What day do you have your ultrasound?

Thanks for starting this! My edd is April 7th, my first ultrasound is August 20th.

[QUOTE=Tracy12188]Thanks for starting this! My edd is April 7th, my first ultrasound is August 20th.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for starting this thread! My EDD is April 11th. I have my first U/S on August 19th! Can’t wait! I suspect it’s just one little bambino in there but we’ll see!

Congrats on your awesome BETAs. Mine were low and I have been worried. Everything looked good at my ultrasound on Monday. I am excited for my ultrasound on Friday. It will be the first one with my RE. Will this be your first child/ren? What day do you have your ultrasound?[/quote]
This will be my second. I have a handsome 21 month old fellow. My ultrasound is next Thursday.
My beta was also low (started in 100’s) for my first pregnancy.

Yay we are due date buddies.

[QUOTE=shilwil]Yay we are due date buddies.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!! Congrats! I have also have a little one just little younger than yours, she is 20 months :slight_smile:

I have an estimated dd of April 11, but that is for a singleton. They saw two sacs on my first us yesterday though. I have my second us on Wednesday the 14th. Will know more then.

Hi ladies,

My EDD is April 5th.

I know each pregnancy is different, but what are Everyone’s symptoms?

My hcg levels should be pretty high right now. My bobbies are sore in the morning, and I have mild cramping some days, other than that nothing! I’m reading the newsletters from what to expect and they keep saying how tired and sick I should feel, so I am just curious.

Hello Ladies!
How are you?

Can I join you girlss?.. My estimated date of delivery is April 15th…
Tomorrow is my second beta, soo excited! Praying everything will be fine!

Xoxo!

[QUOTE=Elaine2110]Hello Ladies!
How are you?

Can I join you girlss?.. My estimated date of delivery is April 15th…
Tomorrow is my second beta, soo excited! Praying everything will be fine!

Xoxo![/QUOTE]
:welcome: Elaine!! I can’t wait to hear what your BETA is tomorrow!!

[QUOTE=iTeach]Hi ladies,

My EDD is April 5th.

My hcg levels should be pretty high right now. My bobbies are sore in the morning, and I have mild cramping some days, other than that nothing! I’m reading the newsletters from what to expect and they keep saying how tired and sick I should feel, so I am just curious.[/QUOTE]
I have been pretty tired. I am needing a nap every day. I have had some queasiness as well. Starting yesterday, my emotions are here FULL FORCE!! I am crying at everything. Time to watch some funny movies and make myself laugh :wink:
Tomorrow is my first ultrasound with my RE. I am very excited to hear what he has to say.

[QUOTE=iTeach]Hi ladies,

My EDD is April 5th.

My hcg levels should be pretty high right now. My bobbies are sore in the morning, and I have mild cramping some days, other than that nothing! I’m reading the newsletters from what to expect and they keep saying how tired and sick I should feel, so I am just curious.[/QUOTE]

I have 2 beans and my HCG was almost 6000 yesterday and all I feel is hungry and bloated. A little. Constipation and mild cramping on occasion. No pukey feelings at all. I’m sure it will come though. Boobs are a bit tender, but not too bad. I don’t really feel tired either. That makes me a bit nervous that I don’t feel worse.

[quote=iTeach]Hi ladies,

My EDD is April 5th.

My hcg levels should be pretty high right now. My bobbies are sore in the morning, and I have mild cramping some days, other than that nothing! I’m reading the newsletters from what to expect and they keep saying how tired and sick I should feel, so I am just curious.[/quote]

I started out being completely exhausted. Last week I lost my appetite and just felt queasy. Wednesday I started puking and it is continued all day everyday.

So thankful to be feeling sick for the reason of being pregnant! But struggling to find things to keep in me for nutrition. This is way earlier than my with my DD. It started around 7/8 weeks with her.

I have some sorness in my breasts, and my cramping continues to me intermittenet, but is decreasing. I am still exhausted!!

They had my stop my progesteron suppositiories yesterday. Makes me so nervous to not be on any meds!!

[QUOTE=Tracy12188]I started out being completely exhausted. Last week I lost my appetite and just felt queasy. Wednesday I started puking and it is continued all day everyday.

So thankful to be feeling sick for the reason of being pregnant! But struggling to find things to keep in me for nutrition. This is way earlier than my with my DD. It started around 7/8 weeks with her.

I have some sorness in my breasts, and my cramping continues to me intermittenet, but is decreasing. I am still exhausted!!

They had my stop my progesteron suppositiories yesterday. Makes me so nervous to not be on any meds!![/QUOTE]
Sorry you are puking!! I do understand what you say about it being ok since it’s due to pregnancy. I’ve been feeling queasy, but no puking. I am terrified of puking. I remember crying and needing my mom with me whenever I got sick when I was little. If I do end up with that kind of sickness my DH will have to console me. My breasts are very sore. They have already gotten quite a bit bigger. Were you on PIO and suppositories or just suppositories? I asked today how long I will be on Estrace and Crinone for and she said until 11 weeks.

AFM: I had my ultrasound with my RE this morning. Baby measured exactly 6 weeks. We saw and heard Pee Wee’s (what we are calling him/her) heartbeat. It was 102 bpm and the most AMAZING sound I have ever heard. I am SO in love. I was crying so hard during the ultrasound. I have waited almost 6 years for this and I can’t believe that my dream of being a mom is coming true. It was a very surreal experience. I go back to see my RE in two weeks and I will be 8 weeks then.

EOE: Hope you all are having a good day and not having too many symptoms :slight_smile:

[quote=stillpraying]Sorry you are puking!! I do understand what you say about it being ok since it’s due to pregnancy. I’ve been feeling queasy, but no puking. I am terrified of puking. I remember crying and needing my mom with me whenever I got sick when I was little. If I do end up with that kind of sickness my DH will have to console me. My breasts are very sore. They have already gotten quite a bit bigger. Were you on PIO and suppositories or just suppositories? I asked today how long I will be on Estrace and Crinone for and she said until 11 weeks.

AFM: I had my ultrasound with my RE this morning. Baby measured exactly 6 weeks. We saw and heard Pee Wee’s (what we are calling him/her) heartbeat. It was 102 bpm and the most AMAZING sound I have ever heard. I am SO in love. I was crying so hard during the ultrasound. I have waited almost 6 years for this and I can’t believe that my dream of being a mom is coming true. It was a very surreal experience. I go back to see my RE in two weeks and I will be 8 weeks then.

EOE: Hope you all are having a good day and not having too many symptoms :)[/quote]

Thanks :slight_smile: The only thing that is hard is that I am a nurse and being at work is hard. But it is what it is and thankful for every second of the sickness because I know it is a good thing!

I was just on suppositories. They told me my progesterone was high when they called with my beta results but didn’t give me a number. Thankfully they have only had me do PIO with my frozen transfer so that has been a treat to not have shots every night! I didn’t love the suppositories but they are better for me than the shots! They had me stop my estrace the day that they called with my beta results so now I am just on my multivitamin and baby aspirin. It is so interesting how each place does things so differently!

Your DH will be a great comfort I am sure. Mine has been fabulous. I think seeing me sick is when it really sinks in the sacrifice we are making for this! It only took one episode of him watching me puke that he agreed to not find out the sex when that is possible…which has been a source of contention haha

[quote=Tracy12188]Thanks :slight_smile: The only thing that is hard is that I am a nurse and being at work is hard. But it is what it is and thankful for every second of the sickness because I know it is a good thing!

I was just on suppositories. They told me my progesterone was high when they called with my beta results but didn’t give me a number. Thankfully they have only had me do PIO with my frozen transfer so that has been a treat to not have shots every night! I didn’t love the suppositories but they are better for me than the shots! They had me stop my estrace the day that they called with my beta results so now I am just on my multivitamin and baby aspirin. It is so interesting how each place does things so differently!

Your DH will be a great comfort I am sure. Mine has been fabulous. I think seeing me sick is when it really sinks in the sacrifice we are making for this! It only took one episode of him watching me puke that he agreed to not find out the sex when that is possible…which has been a source of contention haha[/quote]

That is so awsome you got to see your little one today! How exciting! It never gets old watching them on the ultrasound screen and hearing the heart beat!

I like your nickname for him/her :slight_smile:

Hiii, glad everyone is doing ok. I havent had any morning sicknesa, but its still to early.
I’m only a little gassy :confused: and my bbs are sore and bigger… I get very sleepy in the afternoon and i am definetly getting more tired than before with every lil thing i do lol
Love it!!

My 2nd beta was 705 today!
We are definetly :preg:

[QUOTE=Tracy12188]I started out being completely exhausted. Last week I lost my appetite and just felt queasy. Wednesday I started puking and it is continued all day everyday.

They had my stop my progesteron suppositiories yesterday. Makes me so nervous to not be on any meds!![/QUOTE]

My main symptom is tiredness with a moments of nausea here and there. My boobs are tender but I blame that on the progesterone. So far this is feeling very similar toy pregnancy with my so.

I wondering how far going to get before I have to start wearing maternity clothes. My clothes are already feeling tight but that might have something to do with the weight I gained during IVF! I started wearing maternity clothes at about 9 weeks with my son. We will see this time around!!!