April 2WW!

Didn’t see one started yet so…

I’m 3DPIUI and will begin testing out trigger on Friday.

:cross: and :pray: for everyone!

Hello :slight_smile: I have been posting in the Clomid section but recently just had my 1st IUI done on Thursday so I thought I should check out the other forums :slight_smile: We have been TTC on and off for 2 years now with no luck. Hoping our IUI works but my doubts are there… Now at 4dpiui I catch myself looking and hoping for any signs! Crazy what this 2ww does to you.

Had my 3rd IUI on Saturday (3/30/13). Had 1 follie @ 21. Last night I had some light brown spotting, which isn’t uncommon I hear. Today, it has turned more red and a little heavy. Left a message with my RE just to confirm I have nothing to worry about. Anyone else experience bleeding/spotting after IUI?

Me: 28, PCOS and hypothyroidism
DH: 29, perfect
TTC: 1.5 yrs
:paw: Earl
:paw: Fiona

11/11-11/12: clomid, unsuccesful

[U]IUI #1: Metformin 1500mg, Femera 5mg , HCG[/U]
12/13/12: IUI
12/26/12: :af:

2 months on BC due to cysts

[U]IUI #2: Metformin 1500mg, Femera 5mg, HCG[/U]
03/05/13: IUI
03/17/13: :af:

[U]IUI #3: Metformin 1500mg, Femera 7.5mg, HCG[/U]
03/30/13: IUI
2ww…:cross: :pray:

a_jackso - they always tell me that I will likely be spotting after an IUI, and I usually stop within an hour. They tell me that it’s normal to have more, even much more, but to call them if it doesn’t stop within 24 hours - sounds like you were right to call. Please keep us updated?

Hi all!!! Had my second IUI on 3/30 so the TWW goes into April!! Good luck to all this cycle!!!

Good Luck Nana! I had my 1st IUI on Thursday of last week, looks like we should find out close together. :babydust:

Hey ladies! Sitting by the pool - been MIA the last few days…trying to enjoy our holiday and trying not think / hope a little zygote (?) is creeping through my fallopian tubes :pray:. Today is day 6dpiui… Hope you ladies are all doing well…been keeping an eye on Rach, hoping and praying it works for her this time.
Jk2013 - how are you feeling?

a_jackso- I have been spotting light brown for 3 days but I also def had more cramping during this one as well. Did you hear back from doc?

StillLoven… Haha I like to picture creeping zygotes as well :wink: good luck!!

4dpiui and began my progesterone today… wonder why my doc had me wait 4 days this time as opposed to 3 last time?! My Wondfos should be here tomorrow and then I can start my daily POAS ritual! I woke this AM with a sore throat and congestion… hope I’m not getting sick and it’s just allergies.

:babydust::babydust:

Yeah!!! This is our cycle!!!

I know I’ve said this in previous posts, but I’m so glad I’ve found this website to see that others are going through the same thing as me and supporting each other. I had my first IUI Monday. Keeping ALL of you in my thoughts during the next couple of weeks! :babydust:

Hi all, I am half way there! No real sign it worked this time but I did get sick the last two days for no reason. I have gone through this enough times to know better then read into any “sign” but can’t help it.
Sad to see some of you back on the Tww hope this is the last one for us all. I am grateful to have such an awsome group of ladies along for the ride. Good luck to everyone:babydust: hope we have an eventful first few weeks of April!

Hi again, timetotest!
Huh - guess our clinics are really different! Or maybe it’s because of the extent of my issues with the luteal phase. I started progesterone (crinone) ONE day post iui last cycle… so, literally, the next morning. Then again, the one monitored cycle prior to that one I had a luteal phase of 7 days… so maybe we decided it was really necessary!

[quote=Poenym]Hi again, timetotest!
Huh - guess our clinics are really different! Or maybe it’s because of the extent of my issues with the luteal phase. I started progesterone (crinone) ONE day post iui last cycle… so, literally, the next morning. Then again, the one monitored cycle prior to that one I had a luteal phase of 7 days… so maybe we decided it was really necessary![/quote]

Yeah it really is interesting how each doc has a different protocol - I definitely have a luteal phase issue too but he has never been the one to diagnose me with it. I did find last cycle that the progesterone took care of it! At least that’s one improvement.

Blah… I am sick now (throat/congestion/sneezing), and really should take some meds but am afraid to take anything!! I’m so paranoid I could hinder something - suggestions? :frowning:

First IUI

Had my first IUI this morning. Hubby sperm count was 51 million. Definitely had a lot of pain during the procedure and I am still cramping and spotting. Hope this works:pray:

[QUOTE=NLavender27]Hi all, I am half way there! No real sign it worked this time but I did get sick the last two days for no reason. I have gone through this enough times to know better then read into any “sign” but can’t help it.
Sad to see some of you back on the Tww hope this is the last one for us all. I am grateful to have such an awsome group of ladies along for the ride. Good luck to everyone:babydust: hope we have an eventful first few weeks of April![/QUOTE]

We had our IUI’s same day. Don’t feel anything either except that my boobs really hurt this time around. Definitely the progesterone pills! Sunday we were driving on a bumpy road and my hubby was trying to avoid the pot holes for me cause it was killing my boobs! Lol.
Jk2013 had an IUI just a day or two before us. Wondering how she’s doing?

Had my first iui around 5 and am having cramping and spotting too. I was a little concerned about my ovulation timing though. Yesterday morning I got a neg but it was really close to a positive. So yesterday afternoon/evening it was negative and lighter and this AM was lighter too. But my temp was still low this AM… For 3 months in a row I ovulated on CD14, which is today. But I am also using a different kit this month (stupid me)! I just pray we didn’t waste $ even though this is the only day that would work this week! I guess I’ll see how my temp is in the morning

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]PrayinginTexis - good luck with your first IUI! Did you trigger or just OPKs? I know the timing thing is one of the hardest thing for me to not stress over. The best advise I can give is to try and let that part of all this go. I know it is easer said then done but this cycle for me has been so much nicer when I gave up stressing over timing. The only way to get through all this is to have faith that you doctor is doing what is best. There are so many things that can affect timing, but some things that you can do to help is bd the night before trigger (if you trigger) and the night after your IUI.
Here is kind of the breakdown on timing. Your egg releases around 36hrs after trigger or +OPK and is viable for around 12hrs. Sperm after wash is good for about 24hrs but can live a little longer if waiting in your tubes (this is the reason my RE tries to get it there before egg ) but you have 72hrs if it is from bedding. So BD before and after just give you that little extra cushion on timing.
Good luck and lost of :babydust:

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]StillLovinLife - yay for cycle buddies! Sore boobs is a good thing but I know it has a lot to do with some of the meds. I have heard however that if your nips are sore also that is a very good sign. Only a few more days before testing, I am going to try and test late Friday before I head out of town for a baby shower. I just think I would be better off knowing before I get there. JK2013 is a day ahead of us I think. She is thinking of testing tomorrow on her birthday. I really hope she gets good news followed by our good news :cross:

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Lilbit - :welcome: sorry to hear your IUI was a little uncomfortable. Hope you feel better soon good luck:babydust:

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]TimeToTest - hope you are feeling better. As for what meds to take I would call your RE they should have a list of things you can take.

AMF - not much going on today the bump in meds are just kicking my a**. By around 5 I can’t walk around any more without feeling like I am going to puke, Blah. I am going to test Friday 11dpiui but I am not holding my breath. It is kind of sad that this time I am ok with maybe getting a :bfn: . It is almost like I just wait for the neg so I can move onto the next cycle. It is just too hard to hope any more. I will just have to settle with a good surprise if it is positive. We all will get there on day!:babydust:

Nlavender- no I did not trigger. I am doing this right now with my OBGYN because right now it is cheaper and the closest RE is 2 1/2 hours away. My husband and I will both be off during the summer which is when we will consult with an RE if no bfp before that. My dr herself went through fertility treatments and procedures so she has first hand experience which is nice. Good luck with this cycle and keep us posted

Good morning ladies! Just woke up this morning with a new side effect - dizzy. I never had these with my other IUI’s - being on progesterone? Did any one else get different side effects of progesterone - different months? Last month I never had any side effects - now I got the sore boobs and extreme dizziness. Too early for preggo symptoms as I am 8dpiui, right?