April 2WW

Hi everyone! Starting this thread since we are in a new month :slight_smile: How are all of you ladies doing? Where are you at in your cycles?

Well I am at CD13 with a neg opk this AM but I’m about to test again because I would like to be able to call my dr today to schedule my iui. It has to be tomorrow afternoon because we have a funeral at 10 tomorrow. And I have gotten a pos the evening of the 13 every clomid cycle so far.

On another note… My husband’s 17 year old cousin is 6 months preg and we found out she is giving the baby up for adoption! He is supposed to find out the scoop today because we will most definitely adopt the baby!!!

[quote=PrayingInTexas]Well I am at CD13 with a neg opk this AM but I’m about to test again because I would like to be able to call my dr today to schedule my iui. It has to be tomorrow afternoon because we have a funeral at 10 tomorrow. And I have gotten a pos the evening of the 13 every clomid cycle so far.

On another note… My husband’s 17 year old cousin is 6 months preg and we found out she is giving the baby up for adoption! He is supposed to find out the scoop today because we will most definitely adopt the baby!!![/quote]

You should definitely make the appointment then anyway… That is what I did because I had to call before noon and I had gotten a negative until later that night. Hope you see a positive soon!!

That is awesome!! All the young women in my family getting pregnant seem to keep theirs. Wish that wasn’t the case because we would definitely adopt too. I hope it all works out for you :slight_smile:

Ahhhh what to do… I’ve ovulated on cd14 for 3 months in a row on clomid. Well today is cd14 and haven’t gotten a positive. Today is the ONLY day we can do iui so idk whether to go through with it or not??? Any suggestions???

Hello! Apply Spring… A time of new beginnings right?! I am on CD11 I started my clomid late CD 8-12. ( weird timing thing my RE wanted to fix with us being out of town and us nearing the end of our clomid trys)so I have an ultrasound the day I get back (April 8) then IUI that week sometime. Hoping for lots of good follies with my upped dose of clomid! So far so good I don’t feel anymore crazy then I do other clomid cycles… That being said it is always worse later in the cycle. Good luck ladies!

That is exciting! Hope you have a nice trip and good news come iui time :slight_smile:

Hello ladies! I’m on CD8, I’m feeling a little more hopeful this month! :babydust: to us all.

Hi everyone! Just waiting on the inevitable period that I know is coming. This was my last round, and we decided to go to an RE. I was thinking of not going… and taking some time off. Truth be told, clomid makes me a crazy person. I keep alot of it in, but I don’t know how many times I almost quit my job! I have this feeling about this place. We chose to travel in order to make the experience more of what we are looking for. I’m nervous, excited and hopeful.

:babydust: Alliecat!
PrayingInTexas :babydust: & that is amazing you might get to adopt! Also, with the best conditions sperm can live up to 5 days!
:babydust: The2rammels!
Hopeful0093 where are you at after your iui? & of course lots of :babydust:

Well I went thru with the iui without a positive iui. My iui was at 5 pm and I was already a little crampy sitting in the waiting room. I took another opk tonight and it’s positive! Do you think I’m still good? I am cramping and ovaries kind of hurt. I just don’t know if I’m ovulating or if it’s all from the iui. I’m spotting too. I’ll check my temp in the AM to see the verdict but what do y’all think??? Was the iui too early?

double lh surge ?

Im currently on cd 34 and i just took a opk its positive
Now for the strange part on cd21 my progesterone lvl was .7 with a positive opk on cd 14 dr said i did nit ovulate . He bumped up my clomid to 100 mg for cycle 4 yet im stillin cycle 3 lol has anyone else gotten two ovulations in a cycle ?

[QUOTE=lilag]Im currently on cd 34 and i just took a opk its positive
Now for the strange part on cd21 my progesterone lvl was .7 with a positive opk on cd 14 dr said i did nit ovulate . He bumped up my clomid to 100 mg for cycle 4 yet im stillin cycle 3 lol has anyone else gotten two ovulations in a cycle ?[/QUOTE]

Is it possible that since you didn’t ovulate you missed your period and now you are actually in a “new” cycle? Or maybe you had a malfunctioning opk before? Sorry I just don’t know

[quote=lilag]Im currently on cd 34 and i just took a opk its positive
Now for the strange part on cd21 my progesterone lvl was .7 with a positive opk on cd 14 dr said i did nit ovulate . He bumped up my clomid to 100 mg for cycle 4 yet im stillin cycle 3 lol has anyone else gotten two ovulations in a cycle ?[/quote]

My guess would be just like Praying’s… I don’t think you can ovulate 2x in one month. I know I had 2 LH surges a couple months ago but they were only 3 days apart. I figured I just had a bad OPK and went off of the closest to the previous months day. Sorry :frowning: Hope you find out what happened!

I think you are still ok :slight_smile: And I say that because the same thing happened to me… Hopefully we both didn’t do it too early!! GOOD LUCK :slight_smile:

I woke up around 2 am this morning and took my temp because I thought if I took it at 5 am when I normally wake it would be off. I am on cycle day 22 and got a reading of 97.4?!?!?! Doesn’t that seem ridiculously low? Think I should throw it out?

[QUOTE=Hopeful0093]I woke up around 2 am this morning and took my temp because I thought if I took it at 5 am when I normally wake it would be off. I am on cycle day 22 and got a reading of 97.4?!?!?! Doesn’t that seem ridiculously low? Think I should throw it out?[/QUOTE]

Yes throw I out because of the timing. What have u been at the past few days? That’s funny, I do that too. I wake up in the middle of the night and want to reach for my thermometer. When I realize it’s like 2 or 3 in the morning I don’t. But then when it’s closer to my time to wake up I think “well I should go ahead since its gonna be off now that I tossing and turning” lol

Hello all! I’m back. :slight_smile:

I got a call from my dr. today and she’s upping my dose to 100mg for my next cycle! My dh and I took it easy this month and I’m so glad we did. I needed a mental break. I’m CD19, so I just have to wait for AF to start my next round. I’m really excited and hopeful about it!

I’m also on a new supplement: FertileCM, to help with cervical mucus. It’s already helping and I’ve only been on it a week! I would be so excited if I got a BFP this time. Sigh. Wouldn’t we all?

Hopeful0093- I’m so glad you did your IUI! I’m going to be on pins and needles with you during your 2ww! How wonderful would it be if you got your BFP!!! Who knows about that temp… when I took my temp, I was careful to take it at the same time every morning before I got out of bed. I know standing up and moving around can change it. What time do you usually take it at?

PrayinginTexas- I think it sounds like great timing for you IUI!! Keep us posted on how your feeling and coping with the 2ww. I’m so hoping for you and Hopeful’s BFP!

Welcome back!! I am so happy to hear that your break did you good :slight_smile: I know my break in February really helped me too. Yay for upping the Clomid!

I usually take it around 5 am every morning but I was worried that because I was already awake I should do it. I’m just confused as to why it would be sooo low, normally right now I’m at 98 or higher! I haven’t temped this month though so who knows. I’ll try again tomorrow morning to see.

I’m dying with this 2ww!!! Only 6dpiui and going crazy :slight_smile: I have terrible sore bbs and mild cramping. I have heard a lot of ladies say that sore bbs can be from trigger shots but I didn’t have that so I’m really hoping this is our month!!! Probably wishful thinking but I’m trying to stay positive.

Don’t give up

[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]I just wanted to pop in (since it’s [SIZE=3]ob[SIZE=3]viously be[SIZE=3]e[SIZE=3]n a while[SIZE=3]) I just wanted to offer [SIZE=3]some encouragement. I took six rounds of clomid and metformin last year Octo[SIZE=3]ber- March. My first do[SIZE=3]se of Clomid was 50mg[SIZE=3]. I didn’t ovulate. [SIZE=3]My [SIZE=3]ob cha[SIZE=3]nged my do[SIZE=3]s[SIZE=3]e to 100 mg[SIZE=3]. and I ovulated like clockwork every [SIZE=3]month on cd16. I have pcos and Hypothyroidism. I had not [SIZE=3]had a period in at least a year on my own. I got pregnant on what I [SIZE=3]decided would be my last round of clomid[SIZE=3] (round 6)[SIZE=3]. I delivered my twin girls in November. Yes, I had twins :cheer::cheer:[SIZE=3]. I just wanted to let you guys know that it did work for me when I least expected it to. I had almost given up. I was so [SIZE=3]tired of the pre[SIZE=3]gnancy tests and ovulation[SIZE=3] strips and[SIZE=3] all of the terrible side effects of clomid. [SIZE=3]I deli[SIZE=3]vered two beautiful healthy baby girls. I have a th[SIZE=3]eory of [SIZE=3]why I got pregnant that l[SIZE=3]ast month[SIZE=3] (I’m not sure how accurate it is[SIZE=3].[SIZE=3]) I [SIZE=3]stayed so stressed out wondering each month if this was the month[SIZE=3]. The last month I was on clomid I p[SIZE=3]lanned a get[SIZE=3]away with [SIZE=3]my husband. We had the best time at the beach. [SIZE=3]We went out, we had wine[SIZE=3], we went to shows- just had [SIZE=3]a great time![SIZE=3] I felt like I was stressing so much over getting pregnant that [SIZE=3]the stress of not getting pregnant was standing in my way. I couldn’t believe it when I got my b[SIZE=3]fp. I[SIZE=3]t felt like a dream. [SIZE=3]The point [SIZE=3]o[SIZE=3]f this is [SIZE=3]just to tell you that it [SIZE=3]can work[SIZE=3], even if you are on your last [SIZE=3]cycle. It did for me. I am a part of a mom of multiple forum online and LOTS of the mom[SIZE=3]s there used Clomid and had twins. I was told that my chan[SIZE=3]ces of having twins w[SIZE=3]ere only slight[SIZE=3]ly increased. [SIZE=3]A[SIZE=3]fter joining this group I think the numbers are probably high[SIZE=3]er. I don’t think tha[SIZE=3]t statistic is accurate. Twins are a blessing (and super stressful somet[SIZE=3]imes) [SIZE=3]I wa[SIZE=3]ited a lon[SIZE=3]g time for these precious girls. I’m thinking of you all and sending lots of positive vibes :babydust::babydust::babydust:[SIZE=3] I[SIZE=3]f any of you have questions (because I had tons when taking clomid[SIZE=3]) [/SIZE]please feel free to pm me on here[SIZE=3]. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]:grouphug::grouphug: [SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]Hang in there! [/FONT][/SIZE]

Thank you so much Carolina for your words and encouragement. I have done 8 rounds of clomid total. 4 a few years ago and on my 4th now. You give me hope that maybe this can work!

Hopeful: I hope your symptoms bring you a bfp this month!

Sarah: hopefully that break is all you needed

AFM I think we could be in trouble! I think I have mild OHSS. I am not being monitored so no telling but I started having O pain yesterday early afternoon and it became so intense around 4-10 with bloating. I still have it but not as intense. It hurt so much last night that we did not bd. we had the iui the day before at 5 and bd that night. I hope it’s good enough to get my bfp but I don’t want more than twins! Yikes!

Thank you so much for sharing your story Carolina :slight_smile: It gives me a lot of hope!! I am only 7dpiui now and of course stressing about everything. My hubby and I took a trip to the beach for a couple of days before our IUI to help manage my stress level pre appointment and it totally did but now I feel like we need another trip to keep my mind off of this! Every pain, cramp, sore bb, headache, dizzy moment etc… I think maybe but I don’t want to get my hopes up! Especially since I still have another week before testing. This is round 5 of clomid for me… Hope it is our lucky month :slight_smile: