April Due Date Buddies 2014

Hi! I may be getting a little ahead of myself, but my due date should be around April 6th. I found out I was pregnant when I went in to start a round of follistim and iui cycle. We are so excited and praying the baby is thriving! I don’t have periods on my own and don’t ovulate. Well, apparently I did this time!! Didn’t see a link, so thought I’d start one. Join me!

come join me, girls!

Anyone want to join me??

I can join!

[QUOTE=MammaMEEEEa]Anyone want to join me??[/QUOTE]

As of today, I am :preg: and would love to join you!

Beta 1: 7/31/13 = 110
Progesterone: 53.6

Going back in two days to see if Beta doubles!

Congrats to us both! So blessed!
:bsv: :bsv: :bsv:

Yeh!!! Praying for an awesome beta for us both!

I go to have my beta checked again Friday as well! Let me know your results!

[QUOTE=MammaMEEEEa]I go to have my beta checked again Friday as well! Let me know your results![/QUOTE]

Of course!

Can’t wait to find out my results tomorrow and to hear yours! Praying!

Hcg-1359.2 progesterone-27.9!

[QUOTE=MammaMEEEEa]Hcg-1359.2 progesterone-27.9![/QUOTE]

That’s awesome! So you had a natural BFP then? You aren’t counting dpiui or anything then, right? How far along are you?

My Beta was 225 up from 110 two days ago. My RE only does progesterone on the first beta. So excited. No more betas for me. Scheduling my 7-9 week OB!

[QUOTE=Rosalynn9219]That’s awesome! So you had a natural BFP then? You aren’t counting dpiui or anything then, right? How far along are you?

My Beta was 225 up from 110 two days ago. My RE only does progesterone on the first beta. So excited. No more betas for me. Scheduling my 7-9 week OB![/QUOTE]

I think I will be 5 weeks Sunday. It was a completely shock! I will know more Wednesday. Congrats!

Hi there!

Hi MammaMEEEEa and Rosalynn9219
Congrats on the the BFP’s! I got mine on a hpt on 7/30, but had some issues with my progesterone so I’m currently just “cautiously optimistic”- I never had issues before so…I guess we’ll see :cross: ! I have another beta on Thursday and hoping for good numbers!

[QUOTE=Cher01]Hi MammaMEEEEa and Rosalynn9219
Congrats on the the BFP’s! I got mine on a hpt on 7/30, but had some issues with my progesterone so I’m currently just “cautiously optimistic”- I never had issues before so…I guess we’ll see :cross: ! I have another beta on Thursday and hoping for good numbers![/QUOTE]
Hi Cher! Praying for your sweet baby! Are you currently on progesterone support? I feel like it made a difference in my first pregnancy and I pray that it’s helping now too. What are you numbers??

Oh just saw your numbers. Those aren’t too bad. Best of luck.

[QUOTE=Cher01]Hi MammaMEEEEa and Rosalynn9219
Congrats on the the BFP’s! I got mine on a hpt on 7/30, but had some issues with my progesterone so I’m currently just “cautiously optimistic”- I never had issues before so…I guess we’ll see :cross: ! I have another beta on Thursday and hoping for good numbers![/QUOTE]

:welcome: Cher01!!! It looks like the beta numbers are progressing well, and after the progesterone supp. were added things are going in the right direction! When is your first US? Or are they waiting for Thursdays beta results first? On a side note, looks like we both have our first children born in 2012 - very cool!

Mamameeeea - Can’t wait to hear about your US - is it this Wed then?

AFM - US is scheduled for 8/21. My clinic only did the one beta and I don’t see them until then. Kind of wishing I had at least one more just for my own sanity. Otherwise feeling great and can’t wait to spread the news but waiting to tell parents only after first ultrasound in two weeks.

[QUOTE=Rosalynn9219]:welcome: Cher01!!! It looks like the beta numbers are progressing well, and after the progesterone supp. were added things are going in the right direction! When is your first US? Or are they waiting for Thursdays beta results first? On a side note, looks like we both have our first children born in 2012 - very cool!

Mamameeeea - Can’t wait to hear about your US - is it this Wed then?

AFM - US is scheduled for 8/21. My clinic only did the one beta and I don’t see them until then. Kind of wishing I had at least one more just for my own sanity. Otherwise feeling great and can’t wait to spread the news but waiting to tell parents only after first ultrasound in two weeks.[/QUOTE]
We all three have 2012 babies! Yes my ultrasound is tomorrow. Not sure what they’ll see at 5 weeks and three days, but I guess it’s to make sure the baby implanted in the right spot. Nervous and anxious for it. Please say a little prayer for me.

[QUOTE=MammaMEEEEa]We all three have 2012 babies! Yes my ultrasound is tomorrow. Not sure what they’ll see at 5 weeks and three days, but I guess it’s to make sure the baby implanted in the right spot. Nervous and anxious for it. Please say a little prayer for me.[/QUOTE]

Good luck! I will pray for you - all those early ultrasounds are nerve racking! Please let us know what you can see at such an early US and how it goes!

Wow- we do all have 2012 babies! :clap: and look at us go :slight_smile:

Good luck on the ultrasound! So exciting! I don’t have one scheduled yet, but I’ll keep you all posted-

This Thursday will be my third beta and I think last time I had four done-

Ultrasound went well! they said I was measuring 4 weeks 6 days, but I still believe I am closer to 5 weeks 3 days, but time will tell. I go Monday for another ultrasound and will hopefully hear a heartbeat! Maybe too early, but hopefully we will hear it so I can feel a whole lot better! hcg- 12,429 pro-27.9

[QUOTE=MammaMEEEEa]Ultrasound went well! they said I was measuring 4 weeks 6 days, but I still believe I am closer to 5 weeks 3 days, but time will tell. I go Monday for another ultrasound and will hopefully hear a heartbeat! Maybe too early, but hopefully we will hear it so I can feel a whole lot better! hcg- 12,429 pro-27.9[/QUOTE]

Yay:clap: that is great news! Another ultrasound on Monday - you are so lucky! You will have to update again. My clinic won’t do them before 7 weeks so I have a “2ww” of a different sort right now! But I cannot complain, no way! Great numbers, congrats! Look forward to hearing about your Monday appt!

P.S. - So what could you actually see at this point? Fetal pole?