April IVF 1st timer

Hello Ladies,

This is my first post on this site so please forgive me. I still haven’t figured out how to create a signature, (help please?) and am new to all of the forum etiquette.

I’m looking for April IVF support buddies to lift each other up and share on this journey. I started my BCP 3/25 and have my hysteroscopy 3/27. If all goes well hoping to start stims around 4/12.

I have no idea what to expect and I’m feeling completely overwhelmed. I’d love to hear from some of you on what to expect moving forward, the good the bad, the ugly. Is it really that horrble? My mind is still racing from trying to remember how to mix my meds for injections…I’m also concerned about physical and emotional side effects. I feel this will be a very isolated time for me with physical activity limited (I was told no working out or even power walking) and no social glasse of wine on the weekend. We’re also 100% OOP so the financial side of this also eats at me. How did you all cope with this? Tips appreciated.

Me-33, TTC 1 1/2 year, unexplained infertility, DH-34, healthy S/A. HSG-clear, as well as everything else normal. 5 failed IUI medicated cycles, never had a BFP in my life so on to IVF…

Hi! I’m new on here too and it looks like we’re on very similar schedules. I’m scheduled to start my stims on April 8th.

I’m super scared too, not really sure what to expect. I’ve done 3 IUI’s with Injectables so I think I’m ok with the shots, but everything else is really freaking me out.