April IVF

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Amy – So sorry you have to give Chevy back, but it will be much less stressful for you. I cannot believe you leave Saturday…. CRAZY!!! [/FONT][/SIZE]

Kristin~ I don’t think 7 lbs in 4 weeks is all that much. You have to remember that what you’re wearing can also add a pound or two extra and if you just ate vs. last appt on empty. Don’t stress about the weight while pregnant. You will have plenty of time to loose it. You looked fantastic in your picture.

Amy~ yay for last day of school! And OMG, I can’t believe your trip is here already. It will be sooooo much fun, I am so jealous. I love travelling, my favorite thing to do. DP and I travelled a lot before the kids were born but we never made it to Australia or NZ together (he has been there before I knew him). But I am sure that we will definitely visit there one of these days when the girls are a little older.

Melissa~ how are you today?

AFM~ I decided not to go to Cirque Du Soleil next Thursday. My Mom is being a butt about it saying that she does not want to go (I am sure because she is worried about Juliet’s bed time). So DP said that I can take Kaitlyn instead (my stepdaughter). She got very excited. I felt terrible that I didn’t even offer to take them in the first place. We took them a few years ago and they didn’t seem too impressed so I thought that they weren’t into it. I would love to go with her but of course, I am worried about Juliet as well. So I am going to ask her tonight if she wants to go with a friend or her fave cousin. The other reason I am thinking that I probably should just stay put is because we are leaving for the beach for the weekend the very next day so I can use the time to pack girls stuff.

Today is going OK so far. Nanny was able to put Allison to sleep. Per recommendation of Claire/Alex, I bought a little lovie/security blanket and Allison just loves it. I rub it on her head and face and it calms her down, she starts closing her eyes and goes to sleep. It does not work 100% of the time but works often!!! The best thing that ever happened to me since Alli quit taking pacifier. And my Mom was able to put Juliet down for a nap. I have to leave in a few for a dentist appt so the next feeding will be while I am gone. Wonder how that will go…

I must admit that I thought it would be a lot more exhausting physically to have twins but we do just fine and I don’t ever remember being too exhausted even though I always did night time feedings, except maybe for one for Allison after Juliet started skipping it. But the emotional/worry stuff is just crazy. Have you girls noticed how I changed my tone about ‘oh, I wouldn’t mind having another baby now’? I would DIE if I had to worry about another baby now!!!

Hi Ladies,
sorry I have been gone, I miss you! Thank you all for your kind words and support, you are the best!

[B]Jen [/B]- yes definitely be careful online. I guess if you end up creating relationships with people like us, you will be safe! Are you going to move towards that? Ooh I loved Milennium Park and just loved Chicago! So you are home now? your trip went quickly. Yeah I know not having wifi on the boat will be tough, but maybe its a good thing?! :slight_smile:

[B]Lily [/B]- yes get together, definitely! I will have to come to Chicago too then :slight_smile: Of course if you are in NY, then I will see you there too.

[B]Rosie - [/B]I keep forgetting you are in this neck of the woods, we should meet in the city for lunch one day! atleast when lily is in town :slight_smile:

[B]Nat[/B] - yes, its weird and sometimes I get so sad thinking of not having a baby myself again, but then I feel a bit of pressure lifted when I think of adoption, and not having to go through more surgeries, tests and procedures. Its alot to figure out, but we will get there. we are looking at infant. I am open to any age up to ds’s age, but I think dh is more wanting to go the infant route…which is fine with me, I love babies :slight_smile:
Sorry the girls have a messed up schedule and arent warming up to the nanny, although give it a bit more time. babies are stubborn when it comes to who feeds them, so just keep trying. Are you there when she is feeding them? maybe go away so they dont know you are around, as they will always want you!
Is the nanny full time/live in? Are you looking only for russion speaking. Go with your gut, although maybe she will just figure it out. Sorry you and your mum are still having some issues, and that you arent going to Cirque now. But you have to do whats right and like you said, more time for packing! Wow, great on the blanket helping with relaxing, nice! great to be
intouch with alex again :slight_smile:

[B]Melissa[/B] - I dont know that we will start before you guys…I feel like I hit a wall with knowing which agency to go with, or do we go with more than one. Of course figuring out ways to pay for it too, but we are working on a loan, as otherwise it wont happen in my 40s, and I have to draw a line at 50!
There are so many out there its hard to know which when we dont have alot of references. We just need to bite the bullet and take the leap and have faith that it will all work out! How are you guys doing with all of your stuff?
Oh interesting on the chinese herbs etc. I wonder if you can find someone on this forum who has done it and can give you a list? Wow, sounds like you had a really fun and really busy weekend! summer is here too!

[B]Kristin[/B] - yay for feeling the baby, how exciting!!! I wouldnt worry about the 7lbs, my nurse told me when I was pg that most people have a big jump somewhere in the middle (i had gained 10lbs in 4 weeks) and then it happened on my next apt (another 10lbs in 4 weeks) and she looked concerned, they did tests on me to make sure I didnt have Pre-e, which I didnt, just a chubba! cant wait to hear about your u/s next week!

[B]Karen[/B] - wow, good for them going for adoption. I know that traditional agencies dont like you to be over 50, for infants anyawy, but I think if they are looking at an older child it will open up their options…going through the state rather than an agency might be an option too. There are so many older kids that need a loving home, that is wonderful! oh goodness what is with your stuff breaking, no good! The study sounds cool, what are they trying to find out?

[B]Carol [/B]-oh that would be fantastic! would you mind asking…as a place where someone has used and been happy would be the best obviously, and its close! Thanks! ugh sorry about dh, men are not good at multitasking! yay for AF and for your apt, how exciting!!!

[B]Amy [/B]- so sorry to hear about your doggy, but like I said earlier maybe its the universe telling you that its not a good dog to have around your baby! let me know when you get the goods! Cant believe your trip to OZ is here! yippee! I remember flying from LAX on sunday night and getting to new zealand on Tuesday, losing Monday! Actually makes the jetlag easier somehow. How long are you going for? cant remember

[B]AFM[/B]
Well not too much going on. Just been busy with some writing projects, DSs end of year stuff and dealing with all of my art/scrapbooking stuff which has been in a pile for so long. I am on my laptop which has been fixed, but we will see how long it stays alive! our pool club opened, which has been fun especially as its been so friggin hot here! back into high 90s this week, poor DS has field day on friday, ugh! We havent made any head way on the adoption stuff. I needed the week to really work through my emotions and get AF out of the way etc (it was weird, spread out longer and not as heavy as a normal post-IVF one, but whatever). I am now ready to tackle the next journey! night night ladies xoxoxox

Just an update to say “I’m alive”. Rought week, lots of stress, I hate almost everyone!!

I will be back soon to update on baby making newz. Nothing BIG yet. August with Lily might not happen but not ruling it out either.

Sara- where r u? PM me and we can work something out. Kinda wanted Lily to be my first but maybe she won’t mind me giving you my first chance meeting virginity!:flower:

It’s a Girl!!!

[B]Natasha:[/B] I think hormones are worse after you have a baby. I feel more emotional for a good year. I think it takes a while for things to level out!! Your girls are doing great… rolling & smiling all the time. How sweet!!

[B]Sheri:[/B] I can’t wait to see a picture. I am growing, and I really have a belly now. I am still trying to sleep on my back, but I am sure it will start killing me soon. So, are you making headway in setting up your room for the baby? I can’t wait to hear!!

[B]Melissa:[/B] I saw you got your a/c fixed thank goodness!!! It is hot as heck… I was feeling bad everytime you had to hop in your car!! We are roasting here!!

[B]Amy:[/B] Hope you got your present. I sent it in a small arms box. So, I covered up the sides, because I wouldn’t want someone to think that I was sending you guns!! Hahahahaha!!! That isn’t a very lady like present!! Have an amazing vacation!!!

[B]Kate:[/B] Hope you and the boys are great!!

[B]Lily:[/B] July or August will be a great time to cycle!! You will be hot and sexy… it will definately happen!!! I can’t wait to hear about everything!!! So, keep us up to date!!

[B]Carol:[/B] You are killing me… The RE in July!!! Wahoo!!! I am glad to finally get rid of mine!! Ha-ha-ha!!! Well we find out that the 152 Heart rate is a …!!!

[B]Sara:[/B] Sending you love and positive thoughts as you fill out your paper work!!! Keep on writing… there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!

[B]Kristin:[/B] I can feel baby move now too!! It is so sweet!! Congratulations on feeling your little bundle of joy. I hope you are feeling great! I have offically gained one pound. I had lost alot, so I was not feeling like my hungry self. I am still sick, but it is better. I only get sick 2-3 times a day. Are you picking out names??

[B]Rosie:[/B] August or when ever… you will be successful and have the baby you desire!!! You will do great!! The doctors have been wonderful this time… they monitor me every two weeks and it will be weekly at 32 weeks. We know it will be here by 36 weeks. But, I feel like they are really trying to get me to the end. Sending you love!!

[SIZE=4]AFM:[/SIZE] [SIZE=3]I had my appointment: My bleed has gone away for a few days!!! YAY!! They did a u/s and found it has shrank 2 inches, so now it is 1 inch!!! YAY!!! I have bled for 10 weeks… so I feel a little relieved. I am still on moderate bed rest, but they approved light swimming. YAY!!! I have had 3 c-section (2 bikini & one in the middle accross my uterus). They decided to do an up and down cut this time. During my u/s the were looking at the baby and I said… OMG!!! Its a Girl!!! She giggled and said that it was early, but yes…[B] Its a Girl[/B]!!! Heart Rate was 152, so she has been quite sneaky!! This baby has had strength beyond words… like all of us, she is a girl!!! We should have known!!! [/SIZE]

Girls! I’m back! Not really sure I want to be, but I am!

Candi - Seriously? I don’t know why I had it in my head that you were having a boy. That is so wonderful! I am glad you stopped bleeding! I am so happy for you. The c-section doesn’t sound much like fun though. Is it going to be longer recovery because of the way they are cutting? You are so amazing! I bet you recover in days. Do all the DDs know? I think I remember you saying that you told your oldest.

Kristin - Uh oh! I got the warning too on my first pregnancy about the weight thing. It was too funny. I was sick for 4 months, so when I could finally eat, I went to town. I really can’t imagine you’ve gained enough to worry. You look wonderful!

Nat - I’ve been thinking about you. I really cannot imagine the amount of stress you endure day to day. I really do think things will calm down for you once your mom leaves even though she is a big help. You will be able to establish a routine soon. I am sorry too about the nanny. I don’t know what to say about that. It is so tough. My nanny worked pretty quickly with my first DD. Jess was more of a momma’s girl, so I was worried how she would do with my new nanny this summer. As it turns out the trip to Chicago helped immensely. The first day she cried as my MIL held her. It lasted a little more than half a day. She kept crooning her neck to find me and was so sad, but my MIL said “She is going to have to get used to me” and wouldn’t give her back. It worked surprisingly, but I did feel awful for a bit (you know that place in the pit of your stomach). I am really sorry. I hope you can find some stress relief. It sounds like you need some time to yourself even if it is just for 15 minutes. Yay for the girls rolling! Hopefully you will find out what is going on with Juliet. The worry with new babies is so crazy and I can’t imagine with two. I think you are doing great!

Sara - I will definitely be careful. My Dh and I discussed it and we really do want to help another couple. After all this stuff with my MIL birth mother though, I keep wondering if I could make some kind of clause in the adoption that says the kids should know of each other (mine with the adopted embryos). I know there is open adoption with children, but with embryos? And I guess we are not really thinking “open” adoption. I just want the kids to know of possible siblings. I don’t know, it may not work that way. Anyway, sounds like you are busy and ready to embark on your next journey.

Rosie - I am so sorry about work! Very frustrating and sounds like you have a very challenging job.

Lily - Yes, Chicago! I go twice a year back there! it would be great if we all could get together!

Amy - I am back. It was so good to see you! I am really sorry about your puppy. I know that was a hard decision to make. You’ll be pregnant soon! Are you doing any last minute visits with homeopathic doc? I hope you have a wonderful time in Austrailia!

Melissa - sounds like a fantastic weekend! Ok, I hope you don’t mind, but I had to share your bathroom stories with some family (along with my DD bathroom story). BTW, the jewelry was a big hit. My friends could not believe I was wearing earrings.

Hello to everyone else! Hope you are all having a good week!

Jen: I about died laughing when I saw girl parts!! This pregnancy has been so different. I guess I will just be an amazing girl maker!! I bet if you had more, you would probably get a girl too ;-)!!! I hope the c section goes smoothly, there are going to be 2 OB doctors, just in case. My last c section was difficult and I spent 5 days in the hospital. I recover quickly, because I never have help. I just go for it!! I will prepare 2 weeks of meals (like I did after ET). It helps, because after one baby I came home and had to cook. Oh, and we have not told the girls that the baby is a girl. I am going to get cup cakes done in pink for them… When Z gets home. They think it is a girl!! They call it a her. The lotion my belly every night and talk to her. She is probably glad when the girls go to bed!! I get tons of hugs, belly rubs, and kisses!!

I am glad you had a great vacation!! I am sure that it is bitter sweet to be home. I wish I had my family on vacation all the time. I love to play! We spend 4 nights a week playing at my patents pool. My parents took Z to their house in florida. I feel free with only two children and my house is cleaner!! I really miss her, but she is having an amazing time with my sisters girls. Are your girls having a great summer. They probably loved having mom and dad to play.

[B][/B][QUOTE=MommyAgain]Girls! I’m back! Not really sure I want to be, but I am!

Candi - Seriously? I don’t know why I had it in my head that you were having a boy. That is so wonderful! I am glad you stopped bleeding! I am so happy for you. The c-section doesn’t sound much like fun though. Is it going to be longer recovery because of the way they are cutting? You are so amazing! I bet you recover in days. Do all the DDs know? I think I remember you saying that you told your oldest.

Kristin - Uh oh! I got the warning too on my first pregnancy about the weight thing. It was too funny. I was sick for 4 months, so when I could finally eat, I went to town. I really can’t imagine you’ve gained enough to worry. You look wonderful!

Nat - I’ve been thinking about you. I really cannot imagine the amount of stress you endure day to day. I really do think things will calm down for you once your mom leaves even though she is a big help. You will be able to establish a routine soon. I am sorry too about the nanny. I don’t know what to say about that. It is so tough. My nanny worked pretty quickly with my first DD. Jess was more of a momma’s girl, so I was worried how she would do with my new nanny this summer. As it turns out the trip to Chicago helped immensely. The first day she cried as my MIL held her. It lasted a little more than half a day. She kept crooning her neck to find me and was so sad, but my MIL said “She is going to have to get used to me” and wouldn’t give her back. It worked surprisingly, but I did feel awful for a bit (you know that place in the pit of your stomach). I am really sorry. I hope you can find some stress relief. It sounds like you need some time to yourself even if it is just for 15 minutes. Yay for the girls rolling! Hopefully you will find out what is going on with Juliet. The worry with new babies is so crazy and I can’t imagine with two. I think you are doing great!

Sara - I will definitely be careful. My Dh and I discussed it and we really do want to help another couple. After all this stuff with my MIL birth mother though, I keep wondering if I could make some kind of clause in the adoption that says the kids should know of each other (mine with the adopted embryos). I know there is open adoption with children, but with embryos? And I guess we are not really thinking “open” adoption. I just want the kids to know of possible siblings. I don’t know, it may not work that way. Anyway, sounds like you are busy and ready to embark on your next journey.

Rosie - I am so sorry about work! Very frustrating and sounds like you have a very challenging job.

Lily - Yes, Chicago! I go twice a year back there! it would be great if we all could get together!

Amy - I am back. It was so good to see you! I am really sorry about your puppy. I know that was a hard decision to make. You’ll be pregnant soon! Are you doing any last minute visits with homeopathic doc? I hope you have a wonderful time in Austrailia!

Melissa - sounds like a fantastic weekend! Ok, I hope you don’t mind, but I had to share your bathroom stories with some family (along with my DD bathroom story). BTW, the jewelry was a big hit. My friends could not believe I was wearing earrings.

Hello to everyone else! Hope you are all having a good week![/QUOTE]

CANDI OMG ITS A GIRL!!! im kinda bummed tho I really thought it was a boy haha, no im just glad she’s ok in there:) any names yet???

Sara, I sent you a msg on fb…

Amy, how exciting your almost done and your big trip!!! What are you brining on plane to occupy all that time? sorry about the puppy, we had to do that with our lab that we had for 2 years. It was sad the first week then I went online and got a little dog that i could handle lol

Rosie, do you have a secret to share? hmmmm

ugh gotta run baby freakin…bbl

ok real quick before she starts again…

Nat, I agree with Candi the first year can be so hard with our emotions and double for you. I cant even imagine all the stress you must be under and you’re working on top of it of course you will feel like this. Did you ever go to your pcp to get something?
yay for rolling, so fun isnt it!!! Avery loves tv too, she loves all the colors.

Kristin, 7 lbs thats it? you look amazing so i wouldnt worry. I feel like we diet all our lives we shouldnt have to while pregnant too.

Jen, welcome back!! how was it?

Lily, where r u luv?

afm getting ready for Disney. I’m so not excited this time just because of the heat, ick. I went bathing suit shopping today and thats never good. I’ve lost 20 lbs since I had Avery but I have 20 more at least I want to lose. I have to say its nice dh is home cause I can work out more now lol ugh shes crying again bbl!!!

Sara~ I am glad that you feel ready to tackle next chapter in your life. Please be sure to keep us updated!

Candi~ I guess you are a girl maker :). I loved how you said that we should have known she was a girl because of all the trouble she already put up with but stuck around. Congratulations!!! Your other girls will probably be thrilled. Maybe you can go for a boy in a year or two!

Jen~ sounds like you had a lovely vacation! I think you’re right – I keep thinking the same thing that I will be less stressed when my Mom leaves. She does a lot for us and everything she says she means well but so many times it rubs me the wrong way. There are days when I simply don’t know what to do with my girls, too early for bed, too late for nap but it is a non-stop fuss. So we put them in the car and go for a ride. They may fall asleep for a tiny bit or simply look around. And my Mom ALWAYS makes comments about how we are taking girls to breathe bad air and we can just leave them with her and go by ourselves to take a break. She means well but it makes me feel like I am a terrible mother. Just little things like that, and I don’t want to have to feel like i have to explain or justify myself. Sad but I simply cannot wait for her to go home and I offered to change her flights for sooner but she won’t hear of it. And then I also feel like I am such a b*tch for thinking all of that.

Carol~ nope, I never got any meds. Just taking one day at a time. I actually emailed my PCP last night to see if she would call in a prescription for me or if she wanted me to come in. We’ll see! OMG, Disney will be so hot! I normally love Disney but not a big fan of heat so I feel for you. Yay for finding benefits of DH being home!

AFM~ said most of it to Jen. Counting days until I have my freedom again when my Mom leaves. Although I do feel like the girls will be missing out when only nanny takes care of them as my Mom takes excellent care of them. Such a tough situation and makes me sound so ungrateful. I am very grateful for everything she’s done but I am also hanging there by the last thread. I can tell that she also started annoying DP with various little things and he adds to the fire, too.

The girls did really well with my Mom and nanny when I went for dentist appt on Tuesday. Allison took a bottle from nanny which was great. I think not having me in the room was the best thing. It made me feel so much better. I took the girls to my office yesterday to show them off. It was fun! And I am officially back to work as of today. I am going into the office in the AM, then will have lunch and then come home. I am not bringing all my pumping fun stuff with me tomorrow so hopefully, I won’t be in the office too long. Actually, now that I think about it, I am not even sure why I decided to go in on the first day but now I have to since I told everyone that I will be in tomorrow. Pretty silly! I am afraid that I might like it and want to go in all the time :slight_smile:

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Candi – Yay for team pink!! You and DH are just girl baby makers….[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Nat – You may want to go in all the time… It might give you the much needed break from the girls. Good luck with your first day[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Hello girls!!![/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]Sara[/B]- good to know you are moving directly into adoption! Its exciting you and Melissa can do this together. Have you decided on an agency yet? Keep us posted! It would be great if you could meet Rosie!!! Im so jealous I want to meet her toooooo!!! Ill see if I can find cheap tickets to NY maybe to go there after vegas? Ha ha ha my DH will kill me if I spend more money on trips… he just payed for FET, but I want to arrange if I can to change ticket from vegas to mexico and get one from new york to mexico and then I can get a jet blue from vegas to ny maybe at a good price and I have a place to stay in NY so maybe I can meet Rosie… but then my DH will want to come too haha ha OMG im crazy ha ha ha well see….[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]Jen[/B]- so sorry about all the work!! That sucks! I have an uncle and a cousin living in Dallas TX so I have a place to stay there too! So when you go there you can tell me and Ill try to arrange a trip there too. Twice a year to Chicago??? That’s great!! You just went there so maybe you are returning in six months right?[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]Nat[/B]- how are the little princess doing? You have to update us a picture of them! They must be so big. Is your mother still around? I remember her ticket back was around summer right? Im sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. Its bad that your mother gets in the way of how you are dealing with the girls, she must help only and not interrupt the way you are doing things. Try to be patient with that, I now its hard =S…. Too bad you are not going to Cirque do Soleil but great about the beach vacation!!! I just love the sea, its so relaxing, I bet the girls will love it. Its good to hear you are doing better with the girls and that the blanket that Alex recommended you is doing its job. Good luck in your first day of work! I bet it will be so good for you to have a little time for your own. I bet it can be uncomfortable know ing your mom annoyed DH already…. Hang in there…. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]Meli[/B]- my cousin doesn’t know English ha ha ha but she is there to learn so she should find a way to figure out what you tell her. You can always come to Mexico to get your own and private Spanish lessons ha ha ha here at my house!! Did you decided on doing the acupuncture of that Chinese herbalist? I just finished reading Girls of Ames!! When I go back in August to Tx for FET ill mail your book back, thanks for lending it to mee =)[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]Kristin-[/B] so excited to see that you can feel the baby!! Cant believe you are about to turn 23 weeks already. Time goes so fast… So you are gaining weight??? You must look so beautiful with your belly!!! I cant wait to be pregnant so I can eat whatever I want ha ha ha ha[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]Karen[/B]- thanks for asking about my DH… he is doing great! He is so motivated with his diet. He has lost 37 pounds up to today. He is still missing a lot of pounds but he is so motivated to continue on his diet, I love it. He is now starting to exercise and he is taking metformin so I think that will help with his weight loss too. Traveling has made wonders on me, I feel so distracted and so relaxed on this baby issues that feels like Im getting the strength I need to return to this crazy train. Next stop is Houston to see NKOTBSB concert ha ha ha… I love them Im crazy…. Im glad to see Nate is doing good, eating good and its interesting what you are doing regarding his motor skills. Is it like a Gymboree? Sorry about all the work stress.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]Carol-[/B] I totally get what you say on DH not being able to do two things at the same time! Its just that we are made for that, they really cant do it. My DH cant speak on the phone and hear me at the same time… ha ha ha Disney is around the corner!! Can you please tell Mickey we need a baby??? It worked for Kate ha ha[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]Amy-[/B] so sorry to hear about your dog =( I know how you get to love them. I am so in love with my dogs I wouldn imagine having to give one of them up. Im glad you are getting ready for a nice vacation, you deserve it! I already have my calendar of the next FET, hope we cycle together!!! Have a nice time in Australia…[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]Candi[/B]- Ive missed you around!!! Im so happy to hear you are doing great, that bleeding has stopped and that YOU ARE HAVING A GIRL. You are right… we should have known because she is a fighter!!! I just love girls because you get to enjoy them so much, there is a lot of things to put on them ha ha ha… keep un taking it easy please!! Congratulations on crossing first trimester =)[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]Rosie[/B]- helloooooooo sending you love honey[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]Kate[/B]- hope you and babies are doing great =)[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Everybody else… helloooooooooooo[/FONT][/SIZE]

Melissa~ I think it would be good for me to be in the office – nice break. The only thing is it is soooo much easier to pump at home. I don’t think I would continue much longer with BF if I can’t pump at home.

OMG, both girls woke up at 6:15am. I think Allison did first and woke up Juliet. I fed them, they didn’t eat too well and now both are mumbling/fussing, not going to sleep. I don’t know what to do. They don’t usually wake up at this hour. It is going to throw the whole day off. And now I can’t pump in peace or get ready for work… And I am super tired because I was up feeding/pumping for 2 hours and then couldn’t fall asleep so I barely got any sleep at night. Anxiety was killing me.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]Sheri[/B]- how are you??? How have you been feeling? Missed you around!![/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B]AFM-[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Ive been busy with work. In the university I work I have to take some training, which its interesting but takes a lot of time of my day. Then they also are making us take a course on how to meditate. Its great to keep stress down from all the work, so Im glad they are trying to help us in some way. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Im also having a lot of events from my cake business. This Saturday I have to cover 3 events… weddings. Ill make sure to upload some pics on FB of the events.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Baby wise…… I GOT A CALENDAR!!! And we are poorer because we payed for FET. So… this is a different protocol because last time estrace was lowsy to get my lining thick. I start stimming with Follistin on Augusut 6 and probably will stim until August 13 (I have to be in Tx on August 13 for appt). No lupron this time and the stimming is in very little amount, with IVF I had 225 U and now he is giving me 75 U. Have you heard of this protocol before? Its nice because there are only 14 days of injections on belly and then wait till transfer. Im not sure how it will work yet but I will just go with the flow… Not googling this time… just trust my RE and OB, that’s it. Im excited cause Ill be pregnant this time and have my beautiful baby. Cant wait!!![/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Im also excited because its almost time to go to Houston to see NKOTBSB concert. I confess… I love boy bands ha ha ha ha cand deny it… We leave on June 24, concert is on June 25 and come back to mexico June 26…. Express trip. Then Vegas in July!!! [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Love you all ladies, [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Lily[/FONT][/SIZE]

Did you noticed the 30 in me age now? ha ha ha ha Im over it… Hitted me very hard… but well ha ha ha nothing we can do about it!

:welcome: 30 ´s !!! hahahahahaha

Lily: Yay for schedule! And don’t worry, Lily. You can still run around travelling and having fun. I turn 34 next Wednesday, and I’m still not a grown-up! I’m glad DH is doing so well on his diet. I would be thrilled if my DH lost 37 pounds!

Candy: That sneaky little girl! Now we get to pester you for names.

Mel: You always seem to be doing fun stuff. I’m jealous. I don’t go anywhere.

Amy: Sorry about your doggy, but yay for trip. I am so excited for you!

Nat: I hope you did ok at the office. The first day is hard. I know it’s bad, but I put Nate in his swing and let him watch cartoons while I pump and get ready in the morning. You’ll get into a routine. And pumping at work isn’t so bad. I am pumping right now!

Hi everyone else!

AFM: Still working like mad, but what else is new. My air conditioner didn’t get fixed until yesterday, so it was out for a whole week and it is muy caliente here! My oven door is still broken because they had to order new glass and it hasn’t arrived yet. No biggie because it was too hot to cook anyway.

Little stinker took his bottle out of my Mom’s hand yesterday and fed himself. I am starting to get him used to his crib for naps, and once he can wake up in there without screaming, may start putting him in his room at night instead of our room in the pack n play. I think 6 months may be a good age for that. I know I’ll freak the first night he is not in our room, but I have to get used to it sometime I guess.

Lily~ wow, girl, you sound so busy!!! I remember I had really hard time turning 30. It was killing me to think that I am going to be 30. But once I turned 30, it wasn’t so bad after all :). I turned 36 in April, still can’t believe it because I feel like a kid.

Karen~ I don’t have an actual office. It is open-air working environment. In my old building, it was cubicles with semi-high walls but here, it is new design and it sucks. Everyone can see my screen, let alone have any privacy to pump. I should go occupy some conference room, book a standing meeting :). I am thinking of letting my girls watch TV once in a while also, especially in the evening hour when nothing seems to entertain Allison. Thankfully, they went to sleep after I left them fussing for a little bit. Amazingly, Alli slept first and I kept hearing Juliet’s b!tching. she is so funny, does not sound like baby, has lower pitch voice and just talks and sounds so pissed off.

It’s 10:40am and I am bored. I had coffee then hot chocolate. someone actually bothered setting up a meeting with me at 11am so waiting for that and then off to lunch and then home to work from the couch. At least I will be able to turn TV on or freely browse the web without everyone seeing my screen. It was nice to see everyone at the office but I am over the excitement :). Amazingly though, I am doing just fine and not going nuts wondering what is going on at home (of course I already got two phone calls with updates and they were all good)

Lily – YAY for having a calendar… I am so excited for you…… Dirty 30 baby….enjoy it!!!

Karen – I have spurts of doing fun stuff…. I have HUGE lul’s of bordem…. This weekend…the only thing I have is a baby shower which I am not necessarily looking forward to. Then my Vaca… After that I got nothin’…LOL I wish I could afford tickets to Lollapolloza. Yay for Nate feeding himself…how great.

Carol: I know you’re not looking forward to the heat at Disney but I hope you have a great time! Good for you for moving forward with another round. When is it likely to happen?

Lily: Wish I could travel as much as you but I enjoy hearing your stories. 30 is young but I know some ages are harder to deal with than others (said the 44 year old woman). Yeah for getting your calendar!!

Amy: I am sure it was tough to let the puppy go but it sounds like you had run out of options. Promise to take lots of pictures as I’m sure it will be years before I get to visit Australia. I hope you have a fantastic trip!!! I assume DH finally got his passport?

Kate: Thinking of you as you adjust to mommyhood. Check in with us when you get a free moment.

Nat: The girls are so cute! Loved the picture on FB. Are you going to work from home half time or will you have to go to the office every day? You’re doing a wonderful job with the girls. Don’t beat yourself up or let your mom’s comments get to you. I know, easier said than done.

Candi: I was so sure it was a boy but you definitely have a strong little baby girl in there. We know you and DH make beautiful girls. So glad the bleeding has stopped. How much longer is the doctor likely to keep you on restrictions?

Melissa: I’m sure you’re counting down the days until vacation! What are you planning to do when in New Orleans? I did a swamp tour the last time I was there. It was fun! How are things going with the non profit?

Sara: When is the cruise and where are you going? Sorry if you already told us but my memory is a bit faulty these days.

McKenna: Life sounds like it has been busy for you. Are you still spending time helping DH at the office? Glad Braeden is growing so well! Can we see some more pics of your gorgeous kids?

Jen: Welcome back from vacation! Hope the transition to ‘real life’ is going smoothly.

Karen: Sorry about the oven door and a/c. Hope everything gets fixed soon. Do you have any plans for a vacation? Good for Nate for trying out new foods and learning to hold the bottle for himself!

Kristin: Yeah for feeling the baby move! It’s such a surreal feeling, isn’t it. It’s quite a feeling and even gets more interesting as the flutters become kicks and the movements more deliberate. I still can’t tell what body part is moving but it is really entertaining.

Jam: How is the new house working out? Thinking of you both.

Rosie: Looking forward to hearing your news!!

AFM: I ended up going to Spokane last weekend to spend some time with my mom and grandma. Dad was in Iowa meeting his granddaughter and I wasn’t comfortable with mom being by herself. It was my last real chance to travel as a family of one. As always it was emotional to see how both of these special ladies have declined and know there is nothing I can do to reverse it but, nevertheless, I am glad I went. Both seemed happy to see me and the belly and hear about how the pregnancy is going. Belly pic will be taken/posted this weekend. Much love to all!