April IVF

My kitty joined facebook! I had to bribe her with treats and an ear scratch. Her name on Facebook is Emma deKatt. Her sister Fuzzy wanted to join but Facebook wouldn’t approve her name. I guess Fuzzy isn’t fancy enough.

Karen… I love it…LOL

Karen: LMAO!!! I tried to look your kitty up to send her friend request, but couldn’t find her. Maybe she could look me up. My email is [email protected]. Just search for it and I should pop up!! Send me a request then I will send her an invite to the group :slight_smile:

Scratch that (yes, the pun was intended :slight_smile: ) I found the kitty!

Wanting to see my updated ticker.

yay happy to see that we can get on now and havent been banished ha ha! Although I am sure none of you will see this :slight_smile:
I was thinking of going back and doing my personals, but not sure its worth it now. I might still go back and read, as I feel like I miss tons…
talking into thin air…

Go ahead and read all and do your personals hahaha… I was just thinking of the forum and came back to see if you continued posting… Hahahhaha

So helloooooo Saraaaaaa

[QUOTE=sarattc2]yay happy to see that we can get on now and havent been banished ha ha! Although I am sure none of you will see this :slight_smile:
I was thinking of going back and doing my personals, but not sure its worth it now. I might still go back and read, as I feel like I miss tons…
talking into thin air…[/QUOTE]

Bumping us up, checking in to see my ticker!
Page #9 just won’t due.

ha ha, love it!

[BUMP]

I was on here for an adoption thread, but had to look and see if anyone came on lately.

[quote=Terrace]Bumping us up, checking in to see my ticker!
Page #9 just won’t due.[/quote]

Bumping up again…It’s Friday!!!:woohoo:

Are you getting sick of my bumping yet??:cheer:

Bump:cheer:
Came to see my ticker!!! Had to actually log in :grr:

@ Girls - I am so excited for everyone and their good news! We’ve been through so much together!

I had to come see tickers! Kristin’s.

Rosie - We need a ticker!
Lily - Ticker!

Bumping for Friday!!
I agree Lily and Rosie need tickers!

Bump for Saturday!! Tickers coming soon to a forum near you :clap:

I guess full term means I am having a watermelon! Cheering you on Lily and Rosie!!!:cheer: :clap: :cheer:

I’ll bump too :cheer:

Bump :cheer: :clap: :dance:

It’s Friday and 2- Weeks to go!!!

Yaaay Rosie has a ticker!!

Bumping--------

1-Week:cheer: :cheer: :preg: :cheer: :cheer:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I guess I am a bit excited!!!