At the end of 2ww anyone?

Anyone at the end of their two week waiter and took a pregnancy test? What was the results if not when are your plans to do so?

My 2ww ends on Friday (11/26)! I will keep you posted about the results, but I started having cramping last night so I’m expecting :af: to arrive any day now :(. I’m praying that I’m wrong - but I was just never very hopeful this cycle anyway.

The end of my 2ww is Friday!! GOOD LUCK TO US ALL:babydust::babydust:

The end of my 2ww is Friday!! GOOD LUCK TO US ALL:babydust::babydust: This last little bit of the wait is driving me crazy

[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”]My beta is scheduled for 8:30 tomorrow morning…I was really super positive this was our cycle, but now I’m freaking out cos I’ve had some mild cramping for the past 2 days…
:babydust: :bsv: :babydust:

[/FONT]

The end of my 2ww is Saturday, 12/4 :pray:!!!

The end of my 2ww wait is also on Saturday 12/4. Still praying like crazy. I started having cramps on and off on 10dpiui and they have continued since, just gotten a little more painful. Last night i had a tiny bit of dark blood to go along with the cramps so I can only pray :pray: that it was implantation bleeding? I have gotten a :bfn: for the past 3 mornings…so we’ll see what happens on Saturday.

[B]GC133:[/B] I’ll be praying for you too :pray:

The end of my 2wk wait is suppose to be sat butmy beta is tomorrow since the office is closed sat. however, I have been getting :bfp: everyday since tuesday. Ive taken 8 test and this afternoons test was about as dark positive as you could get so Im anxious to see what my beta is. Good luck to my fellow sat ladies and congrats to the :bfp:

CONGRATS on your :bfp: !!! I wish you a healthy and happy :preg: !

My 2WW ends tomorrow. :cheer:

:af: was due 11/30/10, says the Dr. :confused: but she has shown her ugly face.

I tested negative Saturday thru Tuesday morning, so I stopped. But still :pray: for a :bfp: tomorrow.

If this doesnt work, DH is has an appt to get his sperm analysis done Monday, and we are leaving the OB/GYN and starting with a RE on the 17th. :cross:

I am 14 dpiui but my RE doesn’t do betas til 18 dpiui. I’ve had no symptoms til today after I did my mid day progesterone I noticed a light pink when I wiped (sorry if TMI). I’m still hoping that I will get my BFP on Monday. :cross: and :babydust: to us all.

nholloway~ good luck to you :cross::cross:and :babydust::babydust:

My RE doesn’t do betas until day 18 either. I did a HPT on 16piui and went in for my beta on day 18.
:bsv::bsv::babydust: thinking of you

[QUOTE=CatherineNC]nholloway~ good luck to you :cross::cross:and :babydust::babydust:

My RE doesn’t do betas until day 18 either. I did a HPT on 16piui and went in for my beta on day 18.
:bsv::bsv::babydust: thinking of you[/QUOTE]

CatherineNC: I’m curious if you tested before 16dpiui? I’m thinking that if I get lucky enough to get a BFP it might not be until day 14 or 15 because I didn’t get any cramps until 10dpiui and spotted at 11dpiui. Thanks and Congratulations on your BFP!

CatherineNC: Thank you so much and congrats on your :bfp: , I’m so glad to have found this message board it’s made the craziness of the tww much easier. thanks again ladies!

Congrats Catherine and Md08!
I will test on Wednesday. Not too hopeful though, as my doctor canceled my IUI because he went out of town for Thanksgiving (yes I do understand, but still annoyed I wasn’t told sooner).
Baby dust everyone.

My 2ww is officially ended tonight and will do HPT tomorrow morning. From this cycle I only had 1 follicle on my left after taking 5 days of Clomid 100mg. So I guess I’m not responsive too well to Clomid and chances for this cycle might be slim.

I’ve been using progesterone suppository the day after my IUI and for the next 15 days. Didn’t have any spotting, but my boobs have become to feel sore and tender a couple days ago. Feeling fatigue and sleepy all the time. High BBT temperature than usual. These sound promising but they might be all from the progesterone I’m taking so I’m not reading too much into it.

Congrats on those who got BFP and let’s hope for the best!:cross:

2ww

[quote=RIPmysonSergio]Anyone at the end of their two week waiter and took a pregnancy test? What was the results if not when are your plans to do so?[/quote] im sorry to hear about the passing. but i do wish you the bbest on your next try. im also in my 2ww status: 7dpiui. i get tested dec. 11th. you are not alone:babydust: :grouphug:

2ww

[quote=CatherineNC]The end of my 2ww is Friday!! GOOD LUCK TO US ALL:babydust::babydust:[/quote] congrats:cheer:

Thanks ladies. Heres to all of us over next 9mths:dance: :pray:

huh? lol

Im happy the 2 weeks rea over!! LOL Plus I got my BFP =)=) thanks for the kind words though