At the end of 2ww anyone?

Hi Ladies,

My 2ww ended Saturday (12/4). I took two HPT’s on that morning, one showed up a very faint second line and the other (First Response) showed up a clearer but still a fainter second line. This morning (Sunday) I took another 2 tests - ept and First Response Digital. The ept showed up + sign within 2 minutes and the digital came back “YES!”. So does that mean I’m for sure pregnant?

The weirdest thing is, the ept + vertical line gradually faded after about 8 to 10 minutes, so now it looks like it’s :bfn: . But the digital shows :bfp: within a minute. I’m a bit confused here. Does anyone have any similar experience with ept pregnancy test? I’ve had both my first response and the cheaper strips that I did yesterday and the second line did not fade or disappear. The line maybe be faint, but it is there.

Will schedule Beta test next week to get a confirmation!

[quote=GC133]Hi Ladies,

My 2ww ended Saturday (12/4). I took two HPT’s on that morning, one showed up a very faint second line and the other (First Response) showed up a clearer but still a fainter second line. This morning (Sunday) I took another 2 tests - ept and First Response Digital. The ept showed up + sign within 2 minutes and the digital came back “YES!”. So does that mean I’m for sure pregnant?

The weirdest thing is, the ept + vertical line gradually faded after about 8 to 10 minutes, so now it looks like it’s :bfn: . But the digital shows :bfp: within a minute. I’m a bit confused here. Does anyone have any similar experience with ept pregnancy test? I’ve had both my first response and the cheaper strips that I did yesterday and the second line did not fade or disappear. The line maybe be faint, but it is there.

Will schedule Beta test next week to get a confirmation![/quote]

Weird none of my tests have ever faded. But the test detects HCG levels in your urine so if its detecting it that means there are pregnancy hormones. Its hard to get an early response on a digital also because they require more hormones in your urine…so I would say Congrats! I think you are prego!! <3 Will be praying for you a nd keep us posted once you have your beta!!! :slight_smile:

[quote=GC133]Hi Ladies,

Will schedule Beta test next week to get a confirmation![/quote]

Sounds like a :bfp: to me. Keep us posted.

Well it’s official

Just got the call from my RE’s office and it’s official, :bfn: IUI #5 is a bust, and to add insult to injury I have to wait until February before I can see my doctor to discuss moving forward. Right now I am so frustrated and mad and I know it’s no one’s fault but for crying out loud when is it going to be our turn. Everyone we know has had a kid within the last year and all I can do is smile and nod and be happy for them then go off into my own little corner to cry. I am tired of this and the schedules and everything aqnd I’m sorry for the rant it’s just a bad day. Good luck to anyone else still in the 2ww.

nholloway ~ :grouphug: I am so sorry you got a bfn today. That is such a bummer! Why do you have to wait so long for your appointment? That seems a bit much! Good luck with your next step.

nholloway - That’s a long time to wait!! Maybe they can sneak you in with a cancellation…I hope your next step works out better for you! Good luck!

im so sorry hun :frowning: i will say a prayer for you tonight

Thank you ladies, I can’t tell you how happy I am to have found this message board I really appreciate all your comments. My husbands a great guy but he just can’t understand the way you girls can. Thank you again, and congrats to everyone with a :bfp: .

im so sorry!!! :frowning: it WILL happen for you!!