August 2012 Due Dates

Any one else due in August 2012 and just finding out that they have a little bean(s) growing? Love to hear more awesome baby news from others!

Preggo

I just got my first BFP on Wednesday. I’m thrilled, but still a little cautious. I’ll feel better after I see a heartbeat - maybe next week! My third beta was drawn this morning and I’m waiting “patiently” for the results. I’m sure others are out there and just haven’t realized they’re pregnant yet!

How long ago did you find out?

Just wanted to stop in and say Congrats to you guys…I can’t believe there’s an August due date thread already…time is passing by so fast…hope everyone has a healthy and happy pregnancy!

italygirl - :welcome: HUGE congrats on your BFP!!! And your Beta is AWESOME!!! Are they thinking there are more than one little bean in there? Looking forward to hearing your good news on the 16th!

Patiently - thanks for the congrats! Looks like your little beans are well on the way! Are you finding out gender in a few weeks?

Patiently - thanks for the congrats! Looks like your little beans are well on the way! Are you finding out gender in a few weeks?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we will know on the 19th. So 2 more weeks. Can’t wait. When will u have your first u/s?

landshark - Thanks!!! They haven’t said a word about multiples, but of course I was scouring the internet to try to see if it was possible, and I agree there’s a chance. I only had one follicle this time, they think, so that makes it less likely. One’s perfect for me!! I’m eagerly awaiting the 16th. Isn’t it amazing how time flies, and yet sometimes it goes sooooo slowly?!

patiently_waiting - Thanks so much! It’s hilarious, I feel awful all the time now (cramps and bloating and heartburn, etc.), and I’m ecstatic about every minute of it. Weird, right?

By the way, have you ladies had your flu shots? I was reading about it today, and I’m going to call my RE nurse tomorrow to double-check whether it’s okay. Apparently pregnant women can get hit harder by it, so it seems to be a good idea (especially since I commute to DC on public transpo daily), but I want to check just to be sure!

patiently - Two more weeks! How exciting and you get to see TWO beautiful babies and all of their features and count their fingers and toes! I won’t get a u/s until 20 weeks unless my OB thinks there is a problem, which I sure hope not! Last pregnancy I had LOTS of ultrasounds and I loved every one of them and cried at every one of them! I had several with my first daughter as well because the tri-test came back she might have had downs syndrome but all was well! So, I have a long way to wait until 20 weeks!

italygirl - You never know what happens to your body that last 24 hours after your give yourself the ovidril (sp?) shot to ovulate… another egg might have sprouted up and released! :clap: You will also get to see your perfect little bean(s) very soon! Hopefully, this times goes faster than your 2WW went!

Calling all pregnant ladies due in August 2012!!!

There has to be more pregnant ladies out there that are due in August 2012!!! :preg: Looking for more fantastic news from others! So, I am giving this a bump to see if more post!:cross:

Theres one more out there:) Hi girls, kinda glad this group is small right now so its not too overwhelming (i have a hard time keeping up sometimes). I dont have my bloodtest till Monday but ive taken a few hpt and they are positive:)))

I have a 13 yr boy, 11 yr girl and a 1 yr old girl:) we tranfserred 2 blasts on 5dpt so im praying my beta is high, but not too high lol

Congrats girls on your positives! i cant wait to get to know all of you:clap:

Add me to the list! Im still in Beta hell but they are low because i implanted WAY late. But 8.8.12 is my due date so far. Im sure that will change when/if we make it to our first ultrasound. I get one more beta on Monday and if it doubled i’ll get a scan scheduled.

Congrats ladies!! :clap:

carolsecondary - :welcome: Congrats on your positives!!! Hoping for that great Beta on Monday! Have you told your other children the good news yet? I couldn’t wait and told my kids already, which of course my 18 month old doesn’t understand but my 6 1/2 year old is super excited and even said she wouldn’t mind if it was a boy! lol My poor husband is going to be so out numbered if we have another girl. Even our dog is female!

missing my#2 - :welcome: I will be praying your beta continues to go up up up!!! :pray: How late did you implant? I was curious about implantation and timing of seeing a positive on a HPT. Because I don’t think I implanted until Monday 28th (11 days after ovulation) but then had my positive HPT on the 1st, which seemed like a short time frame but maybe not. I will try to find out that answer via internet surfing.

Welcome again everyone and so glad to see you all here to share the next wonderful 9 months together!

[QUOTE=landshark20]missing my#2 - :welcome: I will be praying your beta continues to go up up up!!! :pray: How late did you implant? I was curious about implantation and timing of seeing a positive on a HPT. Because I don’t think I implanted until Monday 28th (11 days after ovulation) but then had my positive HPT on the 1st, which seemed like a short time frame but maybe not. I will try to find out that answer via internet surfing.

Welcome again everyone and so glad to see you all here to share the next wonderful 9 months together![/QUOTE]

Thank you :slight_smile:

It was late, like 15/16dpIUI. I actually had what i thought was AF and thought i’d test for the heck of it. 17dpIUI i got a :bfp: super faint but it was there. 19dpIUI my beta was 13. So i caught it right after implantation. So my so called AF was implantation bleeding. After implantation it usually takes 1-2 days for the HCG hormone to reach your urine. It can even take longer. It depends on a person’s body.

[B] wow!!! Already an august due date…that’s awesome. I just wanted to say congrats on all the new mommies in their first, second third or even fourth time around :wink: for first timers it’s a great experience from beginning to end. Take lots of photos you would want to see this progress as it goes by super fast. Never feel tired about your pregnancy, there is going to be a time in your third trimester that you would like it to go faster but it does and then you’re going to miss it…lol… I know I do. Lots of blessings to you all. :flower: [/B]

Jen, yes my kids know because it would be hard to hide since they know all about ivf now it seems lol

Missing, cant wait to hear next beta hoping for big number:)

Italy, i didnt get flu shot because i get nervous about that anyway nevermind being pregnant but prob should.

Are you guys taking progesterone? im on endometrium and also estrace, i hate it makes me so emotional but its getting a little better. Im just happy no pio this time, that was by far the worst!

Had my beta done yesterday instead of today. It was 150ish, the RE didn’t have the number right in front of him since had to call his personal number back. He said while it doubled, he’s worried about a pregnancy in the tube. So i go back on Tuesday for another draw.

I just found out yesterday, which puts me at 4 weeks and a couple days. I’m super thrilled, but not telling anyone except hubby until about 15 weeks. We lost one at 12 weeks so I’m very cautious. But we’ve been trying to so long! Funny thing is, I had been off clomid for 2 months! Miracles happen :slight_smile: :preg:

:bfp:

Hi everyone! I am joining this thread with cautious optimism. I just finished my 5th and final IVF. Had 1 positive beta on 12/8 and then a more than doubling beta today. I know that there are still many hurdles to jump but I :preg: for today!!

carolsecondary - not on progersterone… but still an emotional wreck.

missingmy#2 - :pray: praying for a great beta tomorrow and that your dr is completely wrong! :grouphug:
nsynkarynne23 - :welcome: and congrats on you BFP!!!

13timesthecharm - Wow, 5 IVFs! I am so thrilled for your :preg: !!! Keep us posted on those betas and :welcome:

AFM: Got to tell my parents on Sunday about their new grandbaby… of course, I knew the reaction would be “why do you want another child in your already hectic life?.. oh, but really we are happy for you guys.” and it that exact reaction. Just not the enthusiasm I was hoping for but I knew deep down I wasn’t going to get it. I was disappointed even though I warned myself and then I felt like I had to justify to them our wanting another baby which is absolutely crazy. My Mom today though was telling some of her friends the “good news”, so she is coming around and in the end I know they will be supportive and love this grandchild as much as they love my two DDs. Now, when we tell my DH’s parents my mother-in-law will be nothing but thrilled and smiling from ear to ear… just wish I could get the same reaction from my own mother!!!

I think I’m on my way out the door. Woke up bleeding this morning, even on progesterone 2x’s a day. Test are getting lighter. I’ll be surprised if my beta today is higher.

Goodluck ladies!!

[quote=missingmy#2]I think I’m on my way out the door. Woke up bleeding this morning, even on progesterone 2x’s a day. Test are getting lighter. I’ll be surprised if my beta today is higher.

Goodluck ladies!![/quote]

I am so sorry missingmy#2… take care of yourself (emtionally and physicially)!!!