August 2014 due date buddies

Welcome everyone. A little but about me (since I can’t get my signature to work). I did a fresh cycle of ivf in September 2011 which resulted in twins. I know have frat b/b toddler twins. I had a set on November 19. My first Beta was Dec 2 and it was 1111 @ 13dp6dt. My second beta was this morning. I have a third beta on 12/9 and a forth beta and u/s on 12/16. I won’t Know my due date until then. Congrats on all the bfp. Looking forward to taking this journey with all of you.

Hey hoping and praying… I should also be due in August (unless its twins! EEEK!).

When is your ultrasound to find out if it’s twins or not?

My ultrasound is next friday. Cant wait!

I should be August 7th if it’s a singleton.My symptoms are sore breast,and some groin pain which my Dr.says is round ligament due to the fact I had two previous children and a little nausea.

That’s awesome. I’ll have to wait until the following Monday. Can’t wait for you to see your little nugget(s).

I’ve been having round ligament pain too, but I thought I was crazy. I didn’t have it nearly this early with my twins. Glad to know there’s a reason. Welcome and congratulations.

I’ve been having round ligament pain too, but I thought I was crazy. I didn’t have it nearly this early with my twins. Glad to know there’s a reason. Welcome and congratulations.

The RE’s office called with the results of my second beta. It was over 4,000 @ 16dp6dt.

Wow! No fair! You already had a set of twins! lol.

Like I said, I really hope it’s not twins. I had a really rough pregnancy with them. I ended up going into labor at 23w6d. They were able to stop it and I was put on hospital bed rest. Then I went into labor again at 27w4d but they were unable to stop the labor. The boys spent three months in the Nicu. Luckily they have no health problems from being micropreemies. But I’m nervous enough to be pregnant again without the added worry of carrying twins and it would be identical twins at that since we only transferred one embryo. Carrying identical twins is even more dangerous that fraternal due to the risk is ttts.

What does round ligament pain feel like exactly?

Well then for your sake, I really hope its not twins too. Your beta is way higher than mine was on that day and I put in two embryos!

I spent Tuesday totally freaking out about. I researched a ton of hcg level tables and how common twins are from a set. I finally decided I have no control over it and I’m not going to worry about it until my u/s and I know for sure.

I get this cramp that feel like its in ovary then it goes a in crease of leg,it’s a weird dull pain :)I get it if I keep my legs crossed.

That’s awesome,I only got two betas now I have to wait to 16th seems like two week wait all over again :frowning:

Hi everyone, I would like to join your thread. Keeping my fingers crossed that things continue to go well. Baby Dust, Dana

Welcome. I hope everything continues to go well for you too :slight_smile:

Good luck to you,sending positive thoughts your way.We are a day apart with transfers :).

Congrats and welcome!