August 2014 Due Date Buddies

Just wondering if there are any other August 2014 mommies out there. I’ve only confirmed with OTC test but have my fist appt next week. We are due 8/9 according to my lmp. Looking forward to meeting more moms and dads out there!

Hi Missy
I am due August 1st. I had positive HPT few weeks ago with 3 blood tests since and firs u/s next week Tuesday!
1st time mommy. We have been trying for this miracle for 4 years.

Ahhhh Americanka…congratulations!!! I know we cycled together many, many times and your name is one that I always look for to see a success story. So excited for you!!! Enjoy every step of the journey. I am due January 3rd and rapidly trying to take care of last minute details here. Wish I could relive the whole pregnancy again since this will probably be our last. Anyway, congrats and best wishes!!

I still can’t believe this is happening… Took OTC test last week which came up faint but positive followed by more tests, of course - all positive… Took us years to have our DS and I’ve miscarried in the past so we are cautiously optimistic… 12/9 Beta #1 250, progesterone 20.5 and on support

Congrats to the 2 of you! Hopefully we can keep on touch and help each other through these next 8 months :slight_smile: praying for all of us to have sticky beans :slight_smile:

Hi there, Sams79! :slight_smile: Knew the name looked familiar and then it hit me….duh!!! Glad to see you back on here, even though it’s a disaster to post anything lately. Hugs!!

Hi everyone, I am new to the boards and it is actually the first time I am posting here. I’ve been reading the forum since August and it helped me through the waiting periods. I got my BFP a couple of weeks ago, the two HCG tests were also beautiful (203 and 452) so now I am waiting for my first ultrasound which is actually tomorrow!!! I am terrified & very hopeful all at the same time. After two losses in the past and 3 years TTC I am praying that this is our lucky one and the little bean (or beans :slight_smile: ) is/are healthy and growing. Wish me luck! I wish everyone here to make it till the happy end!

Congrats Sams79 and good luck with your next Betas!