August second IUI

HI All ,

I am posting new to this group and really need help and advise.
I had my first failed IUI in July and going for second IUI in Perth.

Don’t know what was the reason. My partner sperm count was perfect and I has follicles measuring 18. I did a natural IUI as i couldn’t bear the pain for transnational IUI. The clinic did my IUI after 24 hours of Ovidrill trigger shot. But for the second time i am more prepared. I was on Ovidrill trigger and 6penclick during my 2ww.
I am visiting Hollywood fertility center in perth. Can anyone also let me know about the feedback for the same.

Need advise and support from the members. Is there anything I am missing or doing wrong.

Me:28
DH :32
Unexplained fertility.
Pain during Intercourse
5/7/2013 IUI 1
22/7/2013 :bfn:

Girls Please help…Please join me in thread

I had three follicles in all my three IUI’s all great and sperm count was good, hormone levels were perfect as well. But not luck yet. Going to for 4th IUI this week. Maybe tomorrow.
If you have painful intercourse, could be due to small cervix or retroverted uterus. But you seem too young to have a retroverted uterus. But could be possible.
All the best in August. Keep with a good diet and hydration. And also check if you can do acupuncture, I read that it increases our chances!!!

Thanks Fabiola…

I have read about the Acupuncture. What days should we have it.

Does it also helps in IUI. I read somewhere that it helps in IVF.

I have booked my appointment today with one clinic for this.

Does anyone knows about good clinic in Perth WA.

Thanks so much for the encouragement.

Hi gogo! I have had 6 IUIs (you can read my history). Sometimes there is no good for why its not working. We had great results everytime and still came up with :bfn: and finally got :bfp:. Hang in there. There’s probably nothing that you’re doing wrong, it just may take some more tries.

I’d like to hear how the acupuncture goes. My chiropractor recommend I do it but I’ve been hesitant.

I can join. I just finished my 1 IUI as well. It went well, 3-4 mature follicles and 27 million motile sperm. Just didn’t happen. You can have perfect cycles and it doesn’t work and not so perfect numbers the next time and get a healthy little bean out of it.

As for acupuncture I did it this past spring while volunteering at the hospital because it was free! I loved it. My cycles were lighter and more regular. The month I started I had a 7CM cyst was completely gone the next cycle after acupuncture. Whether the acupuncture helped or it was going to go away on its own IDK but I like to think it did the trick. I loved it was so relaxing. There were times I would doze off. It can be expensive though, If you have time maybe check out volunteering at a hospital that offers healing touch or acupuncture! I’m a big believer in natural thousand year old hormone balancing techniques.

[QUOTE=MammaMEEEEa]Hi gogo! I have had 6 IUIs (you can read my history). Sometimes there is no good for why its not working. We had great results everytime and still came up with :bfn: and finally got :bfp:. Hang in there. There’s probably nothing that you’re doing wrong, it just may take some more tries.[/QUOTE]

Hi MammaMEEEEa - how come you were given prostegerone to jump start AF? Had it not arrived? We are ttc no 2 too and see RE this Wed and meant to start IUI in Aug. However AF has not arrived and is 1 week late?!

Hi MEEEa Thanks for the sharing you story. I just had my second IUI on 6/8/13. I don’t know why they did IUI as my follicles were measuring only 12mm a day before. I had my trigger around 6 in the evening and iui around 12 in the afternoon the following day. The IUI was so painful, the nurse was not able to find the cervix and at the end there was a bit of bleeding. My partner sperm count was very good 96% motility. I am not keeping any hopes this time.:grr: :grr:

I have also started with acupuncture Its ill bit painful but after the session I feel relaxed. I am going to ZEN acupuncture in subaico.

Does any one has any success stories at 12mm follicles size.

Unexplained fertility.
Pain during Intercourse
5/7/2013 IUI 1
6/8/13 IUI 2
2ww :pray: :pray:

Hi,

I also had a bit of spoting today also…:mad::mad::grr:…

Anyone in same boat …please HELP

Unexplained fertility.
Pain during Intercourse
5/7/2013 IUI 1
6/8/13 IUI 2
2ww :pray: :pray:

Girls Please join in

[QUOTE=Gogo85]Girls Please join in[/QUOTE]

I think most of us are in the August iui buddies. You can come over and join us