Awful doctor's mistake and recovery

Hi there, I was posted many days go about my problem.
And now I want to share my good news. Yesterday I contected the clinic in Kiev, biotexcom.
We had a long conversation with the consultant. She was a very nice girl and gave me a useful information.
She asked me to send some test results(the medical indications for using surrogacy and my marriage certificate, also my huband’s blood’s tests, sperm count, X-rays, my level of hormones brest and transvaginal ultrasounds and mamography)
I’m the beginner in this field, so i need your advices and support. I can’t stand waiting for results, it’s too nervous for me.
How did you you cope with it? What was your surrogacy experience? I’ll grateful for any responses.

[QUOTE=“ladybird345, post: 1869983, member: 87389”]Hi there, I was posted many days go about my problem.
And now I want to share my good news. Yesterday I contected the clinic in Kiev, biotexcom.
We had a long conversation with the consultant. She was a very nice girl and gave me a useful information.
She asked me to send some test results(the medical indications for using surrogacy and my marriage certificate, also my huband’s blood’s tests, sperm count, X-rays, my level of hormones brest and transvaginal ultrasounds and mamography)
I’m the beginner in this field, so i need your advices and support. I can’t stand waiting for results, it’s too nervous for me.
How did you you cope with it? What was your surrogacy experience? I’ll grateful for any responses.[/QUOTE]
Hello ! Unfortunately I didn’t read your previous story and I don’t know what your problem is. My husband and I also have chosen this clinic for ourselves. We were looking for donation program and this clinic seemed to be the best option to us. A few days ago we defined the date for initial consultation and sent the list of required documents. I’m not nerves about it because I know that it is just the beginning of our journey. I think you also should come down. Wish you all the best.

I was thinking of you. I want assure you that you have less reasons to worry than you had before.

It 's your ‘Crossing the Rubicon’, I mean it’s a starting point! How I see you gonna have oe surrogacy, you will be retested there. Don’t worry at all, your manager will lead you step by step, everything will be clear.

My congratulations!

Fab news dear! It’s never too late to be a mother I think. good for you to make this decision at the earliest. As far as I understand you’d like to have oe surrogacy…I understand your wish, but you know we can’t always get what we want. Anyway, I don’t know what your reasons for surrogacy are, I didn’t mean to hurt you…i just want to say that if there any problems with your medicals you can switch to donor eggs. I know it’s not that easy, but I’ve been through this and regret nothing. I’m a mom-2-be now thanks to my lovely donor. I don’t deal with surrogacy personally, but I admire this act of humanity if I may say so. Wish you all the best!

this would be a tough journey, it’s my first time. I don’t know what to expect from my examination in that clinic, from my treatment. They told us we can choose the day we want come. We decided with my husband to fly on Monday. He has some paperwork at work but I’m ok with it.

I’m trying to get my thoughts together…

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1869986, member: 87459”]I was thinking of you. I want assure you that you have less reasons to worry than you had before.

It 's your ‘Crossing the Rubicon’, I mean it’s a starting point! How I see you gonna have oe surrogacy, you will be retested there. Don’t worry at all, your manager will lead you step by step, everything will be clear.

My congratulations![/QUOTE]
Yes, oe surrogacy. I’m curious, what should I expect from the first consultation? How would it be? The consultant told me we are fee to take test results with us. And if it is needed the clinic will recheck us…

Thank you, dear. Exactly, I want a baby to be my husband and mine. What do you mean by ‘you can switch to donor eggs’? I can’t do it, I’m afraid of carrying the baby. I don’t want to experience it anymore. Just the surrogacy with my own eggs, other options are unacceptable for me.

I made my choice, nothing can’t change my mind.

You have to expect for being retested there. That’s normally because it’s better to get current results of the blood tests to know clearer what to do. What to wait from first visit? I think you will find the new contacts with new people there. During the initial consultation you’re met by your manager, she talks to you about the contracts details you want to clarify again, she has to explain everything.

Actually you’ll will a reception at the doctor, and according to the results of the medical examination you’ll be consulted about your chances of success. Wish you have perfect outcomes!

you will be accommodated to the pleasant hotel withall the needed comforts.

[QUOTE=“ladybird345, post: 1870013, member: 87389”]Thank you, dear. Exactly, I want a baby to be my husband and mine. What do you mean by ‘you can switch to donor eggs’? I can’t do it, I’m afraid of carrying the baby. I don’t want to experience it anymore. Just the surrogacy with my own eggs, other options are unacceptable for me.

I made my choice, nothing can’t change my mind.[/QUOTE]

oh sorry, I just didn’t catch what you wrote. I understand what you mean, although it’s hard a bit. I’m so glad that you are so confidetnt. Stay true to yourself and keep us updated xxx

Thank you for the great words. Of course, I will keep you updated. As you understood, I have already contacted the clinic in Kyiv. We applied for the surrogacy with my own eggs. I didn’t expect to see such a beautiful clinic. It seemed to be like a small castle(btw, lots of women here expressed the same point). We were met by friendly medical personnel. Our manager told us about all services they have and we had the opportunity to choose the one we want.
Did you have the opportunity to choose the donor? Otherwise, it is forbidden to choose the surrogate, we were told it’s all because of the matter of privacy.

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870017, member: 87459”]You have to expect for being retested there. That’s normally because it’s better to get current results of the blood tests to know clearer what to do. What to wait from first visit? I think you will find the new contacts with new people there. During the initial consultation you’re met by your manager, she talks to you about the contracts details you want to clarify again, she has to explain everything.

Actually you’ll will a reception at the doctor, and according to the results of the medical examination you’ll be consulted about your chances of success. Wish you have perfect outcomes!

you will be accommodated to the pleasant hotel withall the needed comforts.[/QUOTE]
sorry for being late to your answer. we have already been in Kyiv.

As you told, we were examined by the doctor there. The husband and me did a set of tests like blood tests, ultrasounds and spermogram. The manager Anastasia told us about packages of that clinic and left us for a while in order to made up our minds. After time of consideration we decided to sign the contract with the middle-price. It included different options and we supposed it would be the right choice for us.

Well, now we are waiting for our surrogate. They told it would take around 2 months, honestly, I can’t stand waiting. It kills me.

I’m trying to think about something abstract and spend time with my family but I can’t. All my thoughts about the future.

Btw, I was told, I would be stimulated but frankly speaking, I know nothing about it. Could be so kind and enlighten me on this issue? Thank you in advance

Thank u for answer, dear! I’m happy your journey is advancing too and I want to calm you down. It’s really hard to be ‘inside’ the expectation term. but when you receive a message that your SM had been found and accepted whole term will seem like a week.
You know, I was in the same boat 10 days ago.
Dear, we go through on DE, I can’t be producing my own. Actually I know as well as you know about required ovary stimulation, about protocols, bur didn’t experience this.

Sorry for that.
I’m curious how was your first consultation? What did you feel being there? Did you like the clinic? How long have you been there? When will ne your next visit?

Oh, hon… I’m so glad you’ve found the place where qualified doctors will be able to help you. And don’t be upset about the 2 months wait for your surrogate… that’s nothing comparing to the time you spent for your attempts to get pregnant. I’ve looked through the information about the clinics in Ukraine a bit and they seem to be very strict about chosing surrogate mothers. They take into account age, health and psychological condition … So you may be absolutely calm I think … xx

[QUOTE=“ladybird345, post: 1870334, member: 87389”]Thank you for the great words. Of course, I will keep you updated. As you understood, I have already contacted the clinic in Kyiv. We applied for the surrogacy with my own eggs. I didn’t expect to see such a beautiful clinic. It seemed to be like a small castle(btw, lots of women here expressed the same point). We were met by friendly medical personnel. Our manager told us about all services they have and we had the opportunity to choose the one we want.
Did you have the opportunity to choose the donor? Otherwise, it is forbidden to choose the surrogate, we were told it’s all because of the matter of privacy.[/QUOTE]

it seems like all roads lead to Kyiv :). at first it was weird and surprising but now I understand why. yea, castle is the first image you recall when you see the clinic.
i definitely love the clinic’s staff, as they give you a feeling that they really care. I think it’s very important and invaluable think when it comes to infertility.
of course, I chose a donor, unfortunately my husband couldn’t take part in the process, but he approved my choice.
Are you ok with it, not having a right to choose a donor?

[QUOTE=“ladybird345, post: 1870339, member: 87389”]Sorry for that.
I’m curious how was your first consultation? What did you feel being there? Did you like the clinic? How long have you been there? When will ne your next visit?[/QUOTE]
It was interesting and exciting and surprising the same time/ from every beginning I have to mention that providing side of our journey was professionally conducted. The question about where to have a lunch or how to get some place wasn’t surfaced. We were completely provided. The same conclusion as for the info providing. All our questions found the answers , and it was excellent!
The cause of our well staying and dealing there is our manager’s contribution. She was perfect.
I don’t know what I should specifically to report. Ask please an exact question

[QUOTE=“minerva71, post: 1870347, member: 87369”]it seems like all roads lead to Kyiv :). at first it was weird and surprising but now I understand why. yea, castle is the first image you recall when you see the clinic.
i definitely love the clinic’s staff, as they give you a feeling that they really care. I think it’s very important and invaluable think when it comes to infertility.
of course, I chose a donor, unfortunately my husband couldn’t take part in the process, but he approved my choice.
Are you ok with it, not having a right to choose a donor?[/QUOTE]
Probably, you meant a surrogate? As we applied for a surrogacy with my own eggs, we don’t need any donor haha, we just need a surrogate.
And, yes, I’m satisfied with this, I wanted to choose the donor but unfortunately we did have no right. As I said previously, it is a matter of privacy.
I’m curious why? Why did your husband do not take part in choosing the donor?

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870349, member: 87459”]It was interesting and exciting and surprising the same time/ from every beginning I have to mention that providing side of our journey was professionally conducted. The question about where to have a lunch or how to get some place wasn’t surfaced. We were completely provided. The same conclusion as for the info providing. All our questions found the answers , and it was excellent!
The cause of our well staying and dealing there is our manager’s contribution. She was perfect.
I don’t know what I should specifically to report. Ask please an exact question[/QUOTE]
oh, dear, probably you missed all my questions haha. I was asked about your initial not about place where you had a lunch. As far I know, the clinic provides all couples with accommodation, food, transportation and interpreter. I was just curious about your first impression of this clinic, about you time of staying there, about your next visit? Could you be so kind and give the answers to my question. Sorry if I offended you, I didn’t mean to.

Everything is ok, it was my fail! Hah! My impressions? They were truly positive, I brought only good impressions from there.
We also were met and transferred to the clinic. We personally got equated with our manager Anastsia. She was accompanied by her younger assisters. We have had to fill in the questionnaire then husband went to take a blood test and give a sperm sample at the special room.
Then the time for contracts has come and we spent our time listening the difference between them. Anastasia reported about it.
It’s how that was without lyrical digressions.

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870352, member: 87459”]Everything is ok, it was my fail! Hah! My impressions? They were truly positive, I brought only good impressions from there.
We also were met and transferred to the clinic. We personally got equated with our manager Anastsia. She was accompanied by her younger assisters. We have had to fill in the questionnaire then husband went to take a blood test and give a sperm sample at the special room.
Then the time for contracts has come and we spent our time listening the difference between them. Anastasia reported about it.
It’s how that was without lyrical digressions.[/QUOTE]
I see, thanks for that. what about your second visit? what should we expect from it?
p.s. she is great and we loved her English, her way of expressions thoughts, her attitude to us. she is very nice as well as other medical personnel there.