Awful doctor's mistake and recovery

[QUOTE=“lilly_d, post: 1870340, member: 87558”]Oh, hon… I’m so glad you’ve found the place where qualified doctors will be able to help you. And don’t be upset about the 2 months wait for your surrogate… that’s nothing comparing to the time you spent for your attempts to get pregnant. I’ve looked through the information about the clinics in Ukraine a bit and they seem to be very strict about chosing surrogate mothers. They take into account age, health and psychological condition … So you may be absolutely calm I think … xx[/QUOTE]
oops, sorry I missed your reply
I’m not upset anymore, the one good thing is we made a first step and this is great.
well, they have very strict criteria for selection the surrogates. it is understandable because the clinic take care about their clients.
you’ve mentioned right, all these women have to be health physically and mentally, without bad habits, they have to have at least one healthy baby who was born in the natural way. also they have to be up to 39 years old.
the clinic take under control their pregnancies and help with meds and accommodation as well as food supply. I see one video on biotex channel, it showed the everyday life of surrogates and this is amazing. they walk, eat good food, swim in the pool haha, I felt jealous a bit

Hi dear! My congratulations with the start of your surrogacy journey! I wish you good luck with it) We also had surrogacy in Europe in Ukrainian clinic. Our baby girl was born in 2015. We’ve also used biotexcom. Services were pretty good. It took them only 2.5 months to find sm for us. I wish you all the best with your journey! It would be nice to read updates from you)

[QUOTE=“ladybird345, post: 1870356, member: 87389”]I see, thanks for that. what about your second visit? what should we expect from it?
p.s. she is great and we loved her English, her way of expressions thoughts, her attitude to us. she is very nice as well as other medical personnel there.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know when, it has to be scheduled by the doctor. We should come the second time. my husband is to donate another sperm sample for fertilization.
What we expect? Of course we want to have the same polite and attentive treatment as we had the last time.
We want to have more time to walk around Kiev I guess the weather will be suitable for walking.
Actually the thing which we expect for most of all is a perfect course of our program.

[QUOTE=“feifei, post: 1870366, member: 87612”]Hi dear! My congratulations with the start of your surrogacy journey! I wish you good luck with it) We also had surrogacy in Europe in Ukrainian clinic. Our baby girl was born in 2015. We’ve also used biotexcom. Services were pretty good. It took them only 2.5 months to find sm for us. I wish you all the best with your journey! It would be nice to read updates from you)[/QUOTE]
oh, I didn’t expect to meet people from this clinic. I supposed it’s not so popular. I’m curious what made you thinks about reproductive medicine. Why did you choose biotex, as me haha were advised by other people on forum?

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870386, member: 87459”]I don’t know when, it has to be scheduled by the doctor. We should come the second time. my husband is to donate another sperm sample for fertilization.
What we expect? Of course we want to have the same polite and attentive treatment as we had the last time.
We want to have more time to walk around Kiev I guess the weather will be suitable for walking.
Actually the thing which we expect for most of all is a perfect course of our program.[/QUOTE]
Is it an obligation to donate sperm one more time? They managed to freeze my husband’s sperm. and I was told that we could use it for the fertilization, of couse if my husband wouldn’t come next time. honestly, I don’t know what is better for the fertilization fresh or frozen sperm. As far as I read, the fresh is better but frozen has other advantages.

[QUOTE=“ladybird345, post: 1869983, member: 87389”]Hi there, I was posted many days go about my problem.
And now I want to share my good news. Yesterday I contected the clinic in Kiev, biotexcom.
We had a long conversation with the consultant. She was a very nice girl and gave me a useful information.
She asked me to send some test results(the medical indications for using surrogacy and my marriage certificate, also my huband’s blood’s tests, sperm count, X-rays, my level of hormones brest and transvaginal ultrasounds and mamography)
I’m the beginner in this field, so i need your advices and support. I can’t stand waiting for results, it’s too nervous for me.
How did you you cope with it? What was your surrogacy experience? I’ll grateful for any responses.[/QUOTE]
Most surrogacy agencies and fertility clinics require surrogates to meet the following general qualifications. Be in good physical and mental health. Have carried and delivered at least one child. Have had pregnancies that were all free of complications and were full-term. Be less than 43 years of age (some clinics will accept older woman in certain circumstances; others have younger age cut-offs for all surrogates). Be in a stable living situation and not smoke or abuse alcohol. With Bio texcom I can say that you are in the right hands you should not worry at all. I have been there and I know what it feels like. You should just follow what the doctor tells you. If you need more information concerning surrogacy you can get it here

. I hope you will also subscribe the channel. It will be of great help as they will be announcing any changes there.

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I’m happy for you and your family! This is so great you found a solution for your problem. This is really important to support each other when one of you faces problems with fertility. I’m so lucky to have my husband. He supports me during all this long years of our struggle with infertility. Back in 2012 I had termination of the pregnancy because of my health condition. I can’t be more grateful to my husband because he gave me support I needed so much. I knew that situation was really hard for him. Despite this he did his best for me to recover from our loss.

Thanks for sharing. We passed 2 failed ivf cycles with oe before going onto de with overseas clinic. We were lucky as we chose the donor from hundreds! All ladies were attractive youngies with proven fertility which I loved the most. I think this was the perfect match ever. We’ve got our sweet little one. Are planning to go the same route for a sibling.

Hey. I hope you are doing great. Well, it is good to see that you have consulted a right doctor. Don’t get nervous over it. Think positive. I hope your results turn out to be smooth this time. Fingers crossed for you. My friend had surrogacy too. She could not conceive due to PCOS. Her husband had low sperm count too. Both were bummed out. They, then came to know about surrogacy. Although a few of the people opposed the decision but they mutually decided to go for it. The are now enjoying the journey of motherhood. It makes me so happy to see them enjoying. I wish you luck too! I hope to hear the good news from you soon.Take care.

Many of the individuals found asking over surrogacy experiences. And I am one of the few who is just reading over comments and experiences. That’s not the thing that I a very new to this thing. But I haven’t proceeded with this procedure. That makes me even anxious to know about all such stuff.
I would love to read your very next post on the progress of the procedure, Hope you would have a great time with the team and clinic.