B-hcg 82

14 days post ET (3days embryoes) B-HCG 82, I know this number is too low, any hopes for successful pregnancy?

Thanks for encouragement. best wishes to everyone !

Hang in there! Seems like Beta of 82 is a solid number. When is your next beta? It’s the doubling that is the true indicator.

Its not a super high beta, but why do you think its too low? At 12dpo my beta was only 13.5!! I was very concerned, but my RE was not at all, and low and behold I have a beautiful daughter to show for it:)
Good luck, and try your best to stay positive! And remember, doubling is more important than the initial #!

It is not low. Mine was low, and it was not even doubling in 48 hours (more like 52). I don’t want to oversell, though, as another lady with a similar pattern and similar dates miscarried after 7 weeks. So, my chances were around 50-50, but yours are definitely better. Best of luck! :bsv:

thanks so much for all of your encouragement, best wishes to all of us;

hi im in same boat as u r going crazy my beta after 14dp3dt is 113 hang on iwill be praying for u :pray:

updates:

1st beta: 14dp3dt: 82
2nd beta: 16dp3dt: 169

I will do 3rd beta tomo, your kind bless will be highly appreciated.

Jeetika, I will bless for u too;

All the best, waitingforbabies and jeetika! Will be :pray: for you.

Hey it doubled, thats good! Stay positive!!

YAY! CONGRATS on a strong doubling number. Will :pray: for you!

[quote=waitingforbabies]updates:

I will do 3rd beta tomo, your kind bless will be highly appreciated.

Jeetika, I will bless for u too;[/quote]

updates

3rd beta: 18dp3dt: 250
4th beta: 21dp3dt: (next Monday)

I guess the game is over, :grr: ; just wondering is misscarriage or ectopic?

It’s not over till it’s over. Mine did not double at the third beta either. Fourth was short, too. Hang in there. I know uncertainy can be really hard, but there are no other options. Good luck! :bsv: