Back Again

It’s been awhile since I have posted on this forum. When I had my daughter 4 years ago (after 2 IUI with repronex, metformin, clomid, trying natural, diagnosed PCOS and simply just praying over years of TTC). When we were TTC and going through testings and possibilities 4-5 years ago we had insurance coverage. Employment has changed for us and now we don’t have that luxury. Boy would I do anything to have that coverage this time. We have made the decision to take out a loan and fingers crossed all testing this month allows us to move forward and do an IUI treatment come February. I am now 31 and worried how age will be a factor. I was already told that I will have to be on increased dosage of medication simply because of age. Praying all our prayers are answered for 2012 and we have the opportunity to welcome another member to our family.

[QUOTE=TaraRas]It’s been awhile since I have posted on this forum. When I had my daughter 4 years ago (after 2 IUI with repronex, metformin, clomid, trying natural, diagnosed PCOS and simply just praying over years of TTC). When we were TTC and going through testings and possibilities 4-5 years ago we had insurance coverage. Employment has changed for us and now we don’t have that luxury. Boy would I do anything to have that coverage this time. We have made the decision to take out a loan and fingers crossed all testing this month allows us to move forward and do an IUI treatment come February. I am now 31 and worried how age will be a factor. I was already told that I will have to be on increased dosage of medication simply because of age. Praying all our prayers are answered for 2012 and we have the opportunity to welcome another member to our family.[/QUOTE]

Good luck! Welcome back! :pray: for your success in getting :preg: in 2012.

Thank you – We feel so blessed for our little girl and know that many don’t get that possibility. WE :pray: all the time for all TTC because it is not a simple task for some of us. We will continue to :pray: for all.