Bad Habits: Why should not consume snuff, alcohol and drugs?

Bad Habits: Why should not consume snuff, alcohol and drugs?

. Dr, says. "Healthy Parents may procreate probably healthier children If both smoke, if only they are about 5-10 cigarettes, drinking alcohol regularly or take drugs, the chances of getting Pregnant decrease ".

“Furthermore, once pregnant these harmful health products interfere with the quality of the gametes. Both eggs and sperm are adversely affected consumption,” adds

I think all of us should quit all these stuff! None of us needs all that. Those things only damage our health. I think it would be nice for those who are ttc to start eat healthy, take some vitamins and do some exercises. And of course don’t forget about positive mood! I know sometimes this is really hard to be positive. But I read some research where scientists claim that positive mood influences TTC and pregnancy in a really good way. Also I read that when we think about good stuff we send vibrations to the universe and get what we want in return. I don’t know if this is true but I really hope it works somehow. All these will definitely help with ttc. I wish all of us best of luck!

This is just no-no with ttc!!
It is better to avoid even drinking coffee on a regular basis due to the caffeine content. You can still enjoy a mug of coffee every now and then, even when pregnant. Just make sure that you don’t have more than 200mg of caffeine in a day. That’s two mugs of instant coffee or one mug of brewed coffee. Remember to also count teas (including green tea), coca cola, energy drinks and chocolate. Drinking more than 200mg of caffeine a day when pregnant increases a risk of miscarriage! (Even not mentioning alcohol) No alcohol should be consumed after embryo transfer/conception…