Been gone awhile, but now back

The husband and I took a break after 2 years of trying and not even close to having any luck. I had a trip this summer to India, so that also thwarted our plans and helped us make the decision to stop all the different “treatments” we had begun. Well, I finally got a cycle on my own this month, and went on Tamoxifen and detra something or other, for cycle days 3-7 and 3-12. Go in for the mid-cycle ultrasound this Friday the 20th. Need to get reconnected with people on here. How is everyone done this month/cycle?

Welcome back, good luck with your new process!!!

[QUOTE=fillingames;n2606252]The husband and I took a break after 2 years of trying and not even close to having any luck. I had a trip this summer to India, so that also thwarted our plans and helped us make the decision to stop all the different “treatments” we had begun. Well, I finally got a cycle on my own this month, and went on Tamoxifen and detra something or other, for cycle days 3-7 and 3-12. Go in for the mid-cycle ultrasound this Friday the 20th. Need to get reconnected with people on here. How is everyone done this month/cycle?[/QUOTE]

wow 2 years? Long time when time is precious for making babies :slight_smile: