Beta first week of November - Anyone?

I am hoping to connect with other women who are testing around the same time as I am! I am new to this forum however have spent the last 3 weeks reading and learning so much from it. What a wonderful way to have questions answered and offer support to other women.

I have just over a week until test date. I am very nervous. No real symptoms during the 2ww thus far (I am 6dp3dt). I tend to be the pessmist and assume the worst, of course. This is quite the rollarcoaster ride!

Hi crystalp3!
I am in exactly the same boat as you - 4dp2dt and waiting for my beta test on the 4th November.
This is also my first time, but I too have learned so much for reading these posts!
Hopefully :bsv: for both of us!
xx

PS How do I add a “signature” with all my info?
Thanks

Hi Elena70! Happy to meet you. My beta is Nov5th (here they do a 15 day post transfer beta - - a very looonnnng 15 days!).
Are you going to do a HPT prior to your beta?
Any symptoms thus far?

You can edit your signature by going up to the top left hand side of the screen under “User CP”. You will find an edit profile button :slight_smile:

Hi again!
Yes! I will definitely be doing a HPT; I have bought a load of cheap ones to use! Its just a matter of holding off as long as possible, coz I know there’s absolutely no use doing one just now.
As for symptoms, i’ve got loads - full, swollen, veiny boobs (oops tmi!); bloated stomach; sore back; tired; emotional - but then i’m sure that’s all because of the progesterone - are you on that too?
Yesterday and today I have felt this weird "ache’ in my stomach, not cramp exactly, but the odd sort of shooting pain in the general region of my ovaries - am a bit worried about that as I haven’t experienced that before.
What about you?
I think I sorted my signature now. Thanks. E

I do not have any pregnancy symptoms at this point - which makes me nervous. However, I have had a ton of symptoms on cycles that didn’t work so I’m trying not to read into symptoms versus no symptoms! I am on prometrium, estrace, baby aspirin, and a multivitamin.

I plan on doing a HPT likely a day or two before my beta. What about you?

Wouldn’t worry about lack of symptoms - at this point any symptoms have to be associated with medication anyway, its just too early to be from pregnancy.
I will probably not manage to wait as long as you to do a HPT! Let me know how things go. Take care, E

Hi Ladies, I hope you all don’t mind if i join. My 1st BETA is not until 11/10/10. Today is only 1dp5dt and I/m on couch rest, my clinic only recommonds 24 hours bed rest. I hope that this thread helps us pass time…praying for BFP for us all.:pray:

I am now at 10dp3pt and am hanging in there. No symptoms really - the odd cramp but I notice the cramping occuring more after I take my prometrium. They make us wait until 15 days post 3 day transfer to do a beta! I will likely do a HPT the day before or the morning of my beta. This is so frustrating! I am thinking it didn’t work and am having a hard time staying positive for some reason! What a long wait…

Congrats essemkay!!!
Welcome linda80!!!
Feeling the same as you today Crystalp. I suppose we just have to hang in there - take care E

I had my transfer on Friday and My first Beta is on 11/9. I am really nervous since this is my first IVF. My curious nature will want me to do a HPT, but I dont know if i will do it. How soon have you guys did one close to your BETA?

:bsv: To everyone !!!

I plan on doing a hpt about day 10, maybe day 9 because i’m a curious cat.

essemkay-Yeah!! Congrats!!
elena70- Thanks.
crystalp3-I have no symptoms either…but I still have hope.

I got a negative Beta today, so pretty down.
Good luck everyone else and take care. E

Elena70- I’m so sorry for you. =(

Good luck to you today! I am in my 2ww with my first IVF and my beta is 11-13-10.

Joining in

Hi-
I was lurking on the other board for the end of October/early November, but it was too hectic. I’d like to join here!

I had my FET of two snowbabies on Halloween Day. My beta is on 11/8. So far no symptoms, but I did test the HCG out of my system.

:bsv: :bsv: for all of us!!

eastkat and Angelique- Welcome. I hope we get big fat BFP’s!!

Hi. Just wanted you all to know that I decided to take a hpt and got 2 lines!!! Does it really mean BFP? I am excited…but trying not to be too excited. Yeah!!

Angelique-I notice on your signature line that you did get a BFP. YEAH for you!!!