Beta Hell -- Any success stories with slow doubling?

I will be heading for my 5th beta on Wednesday; we just can’t figure out what is going on! My betas are still going up, as you can see in my signature, but the doubling time is well over 80 hours. Has anyone else experienced this and gone on to have a healthy little one? I am just so scared that this will be another miscarriage.

A friend of mine number were slow like yours. First beta 4.5-5, 2nd beta 3 days later 34, 3 beta 5 days later 77, now her little girl is 15 months old. The RE thinks she implanted late. They did deliver her early because her uterus was preventing the baby to grow so she was delivered at 35 weeks…

Good Luck :grouphug:

Logan,
Thank you for the happy story! I am looking for any success to hang my hopes on!

I dont have any stories to share with you but just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world and fingers crossed bub stays put :slight_smile:

[quote=manders]Logan,
Thank you for the happy story! I am looking for any success to hang my hopes on![/quote]

You’re doing fine…just hang in there and stay positive…YOU ARE :preg: enjoy it

I don’t have a personal success story for you; my “beta hell pregnancies” never turned out positive. BUT I have seen many ladies on these boards who have had babies in spite of their betas not following the typical progression.

One of the ladies here shared her story on my blog if you would like to read it…Jenn’s IVF Success Story (HCG Not Doubling) | IVF Success Stories - Overcoming Infertility | IVF Success Stories - Overcoming Infertility

Good luck to you!!!

Logan and Asher, thank you so much for the encouragement! It helps, I promise!

[QUOTE=brit1612]I don’t have a personal success story for you; my “beta hell pregnancies” never turned out positive. BUT I have seen many ladies on these boards who have had babies in spite of their betas not following the typical progression.

One of the ladies here shared her story on my blog if you would like to read it…Jenn’s IVF Success Story (HCG Not Doubling) | IVF Success Stories - Overcoming Infertility | IVF Success Stories - Overcoming Infertility

Good luck to you!!![/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!!! That story was exactly what I needed! It will keep me hoping until my u/s next week!!

Your welcome!!! I have been in your position (twice actually) and I know it is great to have something to hang on to. :slight_smile:

Seems like your beta still doubling pretty good. :clap: :clap: :clap: