12dpiui my beta was 16.
16dpiui (intervening weekend made them unable to test) was 46.
I am going back tomorrow, trying to stay calm… but I am so scared and sad.
I only have one working ovary and am 42. DH was dx’d with low count and morphology. They only agreed to do the IUI because I had already taken Clomid this cycle and had my tube flushed! Otherwise, they said we had virtually no chance without IVF (which we cannot afford and our insurance doesn’t cover). We were prepared for a BFN so this was such a shock, and the waiting and worrying is torture.
It seems so tenuous, if anyone has words of support they’d be greatly appreciated.