Beta over 300 on 11dp3dt

After 8 years of TTC (3 fresh and 2 frozen IVF cycles), we finally got our BFP today with beta level of 364!!! We transferred 1 compacting 7-cell and 1 5-cell. I know that we should not rely on the beta levels, but my U/S is not until Jul 10. So ladies, pretty pretty please share your experience with me. If your first beta was over 300, what is your result?

Mine was 304 at 12dp3dt. I initially was pregnant with twins but one sac turned out to be a blighted ovum. I’d say twins are definitely a possibility for you. Good luck!

Congratulations! :cheer:

W/ my first pregnancy, my beta was 325 at 14dpiui, which is the same as 11dp3dt. One healthy singleton! No signs that there was ever a twin. I’d say it could go either way. If you have a really fast doubling time, that might be able to tell you more.

My first beta was 71 @ 11dp3dt but more than quadrupled by 14dpt! And I am pregnant with twins! I’m no help!! But yay on the :bfp:

My beta was 306 at 14dpo (9dp5dt). At 16dpo it was 946, tripling over two days with a doubling time of 30 hours. We only transfered one, and have a healthy singleton at 13 weeks. Betas are different for everyone, but from what I’ve been told, solid numbers are a sign of a healthy pregnancy. Try not to read too much into it and enjoy!

You are definitely pregnant! Congratulations!!! Once you have a 2nd beta you can go to the hcg calculator on babymed.com and see where it puts your beta on the scale! Time and the u/s will show how many are snuggling in! I’m happy that you finally got your bfp! My betas are in my signature!

We transferred two blasts on June 13 and today I got my first beta 11dp5dt. And it’s 669! I guess, they both implanted! My first beta with my first son was around 100-150…

[QUOTE=IamDoingGood]We transferred two blasts on June 13 and today I got my first beta 11dp5dt. And it’s 669! I guess, they both implanted! My first beta with my first son was around 100-150…[/QUOTE]

Again, my beta was 946 11dp5dt, and we knew it was only one the whole time. My beta with my son 15dpo was only 288…so each pregnancy is different. But, looks like you had two fabulous blasts so it’s definitely possible! I just see sooooo many women on here freak out about twins and it turns out to be a singleton. But, it’s fun to speculate, isn’t it? :wink:

[QUOTE=Francesca13]Again, my beta was 946 11dp5dt, and we knew it was only one the whole time. My beta with my son 15dpo was only 288…so each pregnancy is different. But, looks like you had two fabulous blasts so it’s definitely possible! I just see sooooo many women on here freak out about twins and it turns out to be a singleton. But, it’s fun to speculate, isn’t it? ;)[/QUOTE]

Totally!!:dance:

My first beta (at 11dp3dt) was 481 and I have twins :slight_smile: