Beta tomorrow

I am so nervous, I have my beta tomorrow. I’ve done three hpt and all are :bfn: I know there have been a lot of people who had neg hpt and pos beta, but I am a nervous wreck! Anyone else :bfn: hpt but get :bfp: beta ?

Hope you get your BFP today!:grouphug:

Hey ,

I too have my beta tomm and i got a :bfn: on HPT… I can understand how u feel i am miserable and feel like crying all the time… all the best for ure beta :pray::pray:…may god give us our miracles…:bsv::bsv:

Thank you! I still have like 2 hours to wait for result. This wait is crazy ! Good luck to you as well!! :bsv:

!!!

Waiting for my results right now too! I have about another hour - Driving me CRAZY!!!

:bfp: wow!!! 111 after three neg hpt’s. I am so excited!!

[QUOTE=Yankees2]:bfp: wow!!! 111 after three neg hpt’s. I am so excited!![/QUOTE]

Congrats Yankees2!!! :cheer:

[QUOTE=Just1morebaby]Waiting for my results right now too! I have about another hour - Driving me CRAZY!!![/QUOTE]

First beta is 602 :woohoo:!! Could be two in there! Congrats to you too!! :clap:

WAHOO!!! Was sending lots of baby dust! So glad to hear the news! And 602! YIPES! Sounds like twins or more! My beta for my twins was less than half that.

Wow ahhny!! Can’t wait to find out how many! What a great day!:clap:

I could be twins from what i am told. We will see in about 2 weeks how many are in there. The thought of 2 is kind of scary. But it does solve the problem of doing this again for a sibling. We are blessed no matter how many are in there.

Thank you for all the well wishes

My second beta was today, 305!!! We are so happy. :clap:

[QUOTE=Yankees2]My second beta was today, 305!!! We are so happy. :clap:[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!!
Can I ask which HPT you used?

Congrats! Twins may seem daunting but I am a single mother by choice and my twins are almost 2 and a half and I haven’t been chucked into the looney bin yet. Actually, it’s been positively amazing! I can’t imagine having just one. They have their best friend right there from birth and the logistics of two is not that hard.

I used one from the dollar store. Lol. But my friends have used them too and got :bfp: early.