Betas and Multiples

I never thought i would even be thinking this my dream was to have one healthy child but my beta 12dpt was 780 and now my second 24 hours later is 1120. just wondering if those that have had multiples could share their betas? just curious.

thanks

It is really hard to tell if singleton or more than 1 baby by the betas alone. I know many that had high betas and 1 baby and some that had multiples. You did transfer 3 embies though, so a good chance you could have more than 1 in there. Hang in there!
You can see my signature with betas.

Go to Ovulation Calendar | Trying Get Pregnant | Conception Calculator | Baby | Shoes Kid at Babymeds.com and do the hcg calculator. You need 2 beta results and it at least gives you a graph with info to see. Also, once your beta gets over 1000 the doubling time decreases. There are some good articles on that site that give you lots of hcg info.

Keep us posted. You really won’t know until u/s… is one scheduled yet? My RE always did them between 6-7 weeks post ET date.

Ill prob schedule it on tuesday after i get my final beta results. Either way ill be happy!

See my signature for my betas…I’ve been pregnant with twins twice…one m/c and I’m now currently 25 weeks with twins.

My first beta was 295 and my second one three days later was 1025. When I went in for my first ultrasound they found two sacs but no heartbeat yet.

Don’t get too wrapped around the numbers. They really vary from person to person. There are some charts and calculators available at The BetaBase
Good luck to you and remember that no matter what, a baby is a blessing (it is super exciting to think of multiples)!!

[QUOTE=Notgivinguphope]I never thought i would even be thinking this my dream was to have one healthy child but my beta 12dpt was 780 and now my second 24 hours later is 1120. just wondering if those that have had multiples could share their betas? just curious.

thanks[/QUOTE]
Congratulations on your :bfp:

As far as betas go, mine was 556 on 11th day past 5-day transfer and I’m having triplets. Two blasts were transferred and one split. If assisted hatching was done on your embies, that increases the chance of identical twinning.

However, because I used frozen embies, I didnt have the HCG shot. That might have been why my betas werent as high.

wow triplets!!! Congratulations. I will be blessed with one two or three! At my age though i was never expecting this! But we shall see…

Thanks again for all your responses. Well know for sure in 2 weeks i suppose. If multiples are suspected do they do the U/S earlier. I think my RE said 2 weeks from the last beta which will be tomm.