Betrayed and don't know what to do

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1869909, member: 87459”]He’s only a human after all, we all are. Life is full of many unexpected events, I know. I’m not here to mention about this. It’s just usual life’s course. I don’t try to acquit your man but I’ve got no right to blame him. Lots of factors affect our behaviors. Sometimes we can’t notice what does not go right way.

I pray for his reasonableness, I hope he is enough clever and kind to be with you till the end when your child will be in your arm at home. And all docs process will be finished successfully. I guess you need go through the dna tests to transfer your baby home, am I right?

In any case I’m with you, it’s not only your sorrow and misery we’re sharing this, keep our best wishes.[/QUOTE]

It makes sense, we all stumble and no one is perfect. Thank you for being so kind to me, I don’t want him to be blamed by people who don’t know him…And yes, he stays kind and sweet to me. he won’t leave me and says it must be my decision only. So, he gave me freedom to decide for our family’s future. It’s a heavy burden to carry. Nevertheless, I definitely feel better than a month ago. Yes, DNA test ist crucial for us. Thank you for your support, it’s really important for me!

I hope you have got enough internal power to keep on leading your mission and save your new warm relations till your baby’s birth. It’s important in the scale of humanity. I think if you cope with this you’ll make the feat. I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed I swear.

Maybe when you arrive in Kiev you’ll be surrounded by their full care and you’ll forget everything wrong that had happened to your family.

[QUOTE=“TAZZILA, post: 1869906, member: 87409”]Easier said than done…We have been together more than 10 years and we were happy. I know passions sometimes reduces to memories but we’re not strangers to each other. now I’m deeply impressed and can’t take a practical view of the situation…maybe divorce isn’t the right way. he is a father of the child, he has a right to stay a father. I can’t imagine myself bringing up a baby without a father. I don’t want to be a single mother…can’t stop crying. thank you for your support!

I’ve got an email from clinic, more news will be in 2 weeks. Nothing wrong has happened. Well, it’s the only news which makes me smile…[/QUOTE]
you know, you are right, I understand you well and this situation is a maze without an exit. I think it is better to believe in the best but still you have to figure out your further actions. You said that your clinic would update you in two weeks, what were those updates? is everything better know? I know that I haven’t been here for a while but I hope that news are great and maybe there is a small chance the situation’s got better…
well, I hope so.
PS again what clinic are you in? sorry to bring it up but I think that if the manager of your clinic is good she or he may figure the situation out pretty quickly and even help you with something… maybe it would be easier for you…

I’m writing just to find out how you are now. What news! Is everything ok? How are an atmosphere and relations in your family?
I’ve been recently informed biotex had accepted my surrogate. And I’ll become a part of this race in soon. I mean a new stage gonna start. We wanted to arrive in Kiev to support our SM, hah. But were told it wasn’t possible to meet her and wasn’t reasonable to maintain her with money or gifts because she has a salary from our package payments. Ahhah that was funny! But I know when all is well we will give her some gifts after this challenge.

[QUOTE=“littlemouse, post: 1869916, member: 87391”]But she needs his presence to sign the documents. What if he doesn’t want to help her. According to the legislation of ukraine the father is the one genetically related parent to a baby. She has no right to take the baby away. A bit of stressful process but they have to be together. I hope he is a good man and will understand the necessity of going with her.
Dear, how are you now? What has changed last night? Did you speak with your husband? What did he tell, I know you have no desire to talk about it but you have to solve the current situation.
You should be happy, your baby is fine no worries about it.[/QUOTE]
yes I get that and this is what makes the situation harder 100 times. I do not see an exit out of it at all. what can she do?
this is just that they should stay together till the documents are ready and they are ready to leave the country and go home and after all of that they should think about their situation and I still think that if ha has cheated he will do that again. it is no good to stay with the man like this.
Ps this is so strange on one hand the legal process in Ukraine is very strict and very safe but again it puts couples with such situation in a difficult position.

[QUOTE=“Gwineth, post: 1870182, member: 87471”]you know, you are right, I understand you well and this situation is a maze without an exit. I think it is better to believe in the best but still you have to figure out your further actions. You said that your clinic would update you in two weeks, what were those updates? is everything better know? I know that I haven’t been here for a while but I hope that news are great and maybe there is a small chance the situation’s got better…
well, I hope so.
PS again what clinic are you in? sorry to bring it up but I think that if the manager of your clinic is good she or he may figure the situation out pretty quickly and even help you with something… maybe it would be easier for you…[/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry it’s been a while since my last update you’re right. a week ago I’ve got an email from my coordinator that everything is ok, the baby’s position is good, hertbeat is strong and our SM feels good. I’m so happy about this news, can’t stop smiling. I didn’t tell anything about our problem and it’s not important now. I want to save our family as it is. no one is perfect, but I’m sure everybody has a right for a second chance. Thank you for your support, although I believe that no one could ever understand another person, still waters run deep, but I’m very grateful that you 're trying… I’m with biotexcom clinic, maybe you’ve heard about it (it’s in Ukraine)

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870187, member: 87459”]I’m writing just to find out how you are now. What news! Is everything ok? How are an atmosphere and relations in your family?
I’ve been recently informed biotex had accepted my surrogate. And I’ll become a part of this race in soon. I mean a new stage gonna start. We wanted to arrive in Kiev to support our SM, hah. But were told it wasn’t possible to meet her and wasn’t reasonable to maintain her with money or gifts because she has a salary from our package payments. Ahhah that was funny! But I know when all is well we will give her some gifts after this challenge.[/QUOTE]

thank you for caring Medreammore! I was busy these weeks and forgot to check what’s new here. Strange as it may seem but everything is fine. My lovely cheater is sweet as never before and I can’t give him a cold shoulder. We spend a lot of time together, walking, travelling, watching movies, cooking and just talking. he told me he missed all this and to be honest, me too. A few years of marriage made us different people and we forgot that we were in love…Now we just waiting for our baby. Not much time has left, it’s 35th week now. Our SM feels perfectly and our baby is wonderful! Sorry i don’t want to upload a pic, but he is unbelievable!
Congrats!! You’re moving on…that’s awesome! the next step is ET?

I suppose yeah. But before that our intended donor has to be stimulated. Another term of expectation.

Just wanna wish you have a good luck and you should make us all happy by your good updates. Sometimes other’s stories become so familiar and native. And your goal becomes partly mine.

Fingers remain still crossed.

yes! I agree! no one can understand each other perfectly and it is your own business whatsoever. I just felt so involved in it because I feel like the situation is so complicated and it really bothers me. but I will just say that I am ready to give my support!
Biotexcom? Well, this is strange and exciting at the same time. cos my clinic is also biotexcom…

there are so many women here who have their fertility treatment in biotexcom, so nothing strange
good luck to you in your journey xxx

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870219, member: 87459”]I suppose yeah. But before that our intended donor has to be stimulated. Another term of expectation.

Just wanna wish you have a good luck and you should make us all happy by your good updates. Sometimes other’s stories become so familiar and native. And your goal becomes partly mine.

Fingers remain still crossed.[/QUOTE]
thank you! the best wishes for you too

[QUOTE=“Gwineth, post: 1870319, member: 87471”]yes! I agree! no one can understand each other perfectly and it is your own business whatsoever. I just felt so involved in it because I feel like the situation is so complicated and it really bothers me. but I will just say that I am ready to give my support!
Biotexcom? Well, this is strange and exciting at the same time. cos my clinic is also biotexcom…[/QUOTE]

thank you Gwineth! Your support is important to me and gives me hope. Actually all of you are great and kind women. I didn’t expect I avoid judgements. Ha, it’s surprising indeed. however, when we were in the clinic there were so many couples, I saw French, Spanish and Asian couples there, so it’s not too weird to me now. Many communities discuss treatment at this particular clinic and I know it’s all because of the clinic’s success rate. It’s very important to know that you’ll get a positive result. xx

thank you Am_elia! You’ve got the point. lots of people choose Ukraine now and it’s like a common thing now to go there for fertility treatment.
You know, I bet some 5-7 years ago the very few people knew about the country, I mean as a place which deals with infertility. I’m so pleased that we have such option. I think it’s not fair that our own countries forbid egg donation and surrogacy or they cost a million. I hope you’re doing well. x

all is perfectly well, thank you! our babies are growing! It’s already the 25th week! Last week we received an update from the clinic. They ensured that everything’s fine with surrogate and our twins. I keep thinking about them again and again! We’ve started some baby shopping already and want to get the nursery ready to meet our boys.
But this is just some superficial preparations. the main thing is to be ready mentally and emotionally to meet our babies in our home and in our families.
Also, we will have to stay in Kiev for around a month when the babies are born, so we have to get everything ready now, all baby stuff I mean

hi hon! i can’tfind words to comfort you…i’m so sorry for that situation. you know, my first husband was a liar and it seems to me that he didn’t cheat on me only on our wedding day. i don’t know how he could hide his affairs from me but i was blind in love. he infected me with chlamydia and it was the last drop, i left. this was the reason i couldn’t have a baby for ten years. and when i met my new husband i understood that feelings i had before were not that strong at all. I was scared to stay alone and i just used to him that’s all. so don’t make your feelings be on your way. of course maybe he didn’t think about consequences and didn’t mean to hurt you, maybe he even loves you but that woman must be important to him too.
whatever you choose, to confess or to conceal that you know the truth, you must assure him that you’re going to have that baby and no divorce could be done before that.
keep fingers crossed x

oh, I see I’ve missed a lot. Hi, how are you dear? Is everything allright now? It’s your surrogate 38th week of pregnancy? Are you excited about it? How’s your husband?
p.s. we also decided to use the services of biotex. now we are waiting for the surrogate.
but frankly, I’m afraid a bit, I’ve been never stimulated and I have no clue about this issue.

Why do you write nothing? Is it good? I don’t suppose so. we tried to support, find a proper words to maintain the rest of your hope, we were really worried… and we still hope you feel fine and know the right way out. Time’s passing by us, everything is changing and fading and everyone wants not to miss a chance.
So how is your own story going? We will wait for your response asap

[QUOTE=“Am_elia, post: 1870371, member: 87506”]all is perfectly well, thank you! our babies are growing! It’s already the 25th week! Last week we received an update from the clinic. They ensured that everything’s fine with surrogate and our twins. I keep thinking about them again and again! We’ve started some baby shopping already and want to get the nursery ready to meet our boys.
But this is just some superficial preparations. the main thing is to be ready mentally and emotionally to meet our babies in our home and in our families.
Also, we will have to stay in Kiev for around a month when the babies are born, so we have to get everything ready now, all baby stuff I mean[/QUOTE]

Oh that’s so sweet, I remember our surrogate mother’s 24th-week scan, our baby was so fantastic. wow, 2 boys that’s fabulous. I wish your surrogate mothers to have healthy and eventless pregnancy. It’s really important for her to take care. but if it’s biotexcom then I think there is no need to worry. As far as I was told, and I tend to believe in it, they can contorll surrogate mothers with the help of regioin coordinators.
You are totally right, readiness is very important.
for a month? where are you from then? I heard it’s necessary if surrogacy isn’t legal in your country

[QUOTE=“mannamay, post: 1870388, member: 87399”]hi hon! i can’tfind words to comfort you…i’m so sorry for that situation. you know, my first husband was a liar and it seems to me that he didn’t cheat on me only on our wedding day. i don’t know how he could hide his affairs from me but i was blind in love. he infected me with chlamydia and it was the last drop, i left. this was the reason i couldn’t have a baby for ten years. and when i met my new husband i understood that feelings i had before were not that strong at all. I was scared to stay alone and i just used to him that’s all. so don’t make your feelings be on your way. of course maybe he didn’t think about consequences and didn’t mean to hurt you, maybe he even loves you but that woman must be important to him too.
whatever you choose, to confess or to conceal that you know the truth, you must assure him that you’re going to have that baby and no divorce could be done before that.
keep fingers crossed x[/QUOTE]

thank you, mannamay!
you don’t need to fund any words because all the troubles are in the past and seem to be so far away like in the beatles’ song.
yesterday I had a nigtmare but today I woke up and I’m fine.
I’m sorry for your previous relationships, really I can relate. fortunately, I have no health issues because of him.
He told me the truth and I gave him the second chance. I’m over excited now. Our surrogate mother’s due date is the April 18…She is at hospital now and we are going to Kyive in a few days. Fingers crossed.
Thank you for support!

[QUOTE=“ladybird345, post: 1870398, member: 87389”]oh, I see I’ve missed a lot. Hi, how are you dear? Is everything allright now? It’s your surrogate 38th week of pregnancy? Are you excited about it? How’s your husband?
p.s. we also decided to use the services of biotex. now we are waiting for the surrogate.
but frankly, I’m afraid a bit, I’ve been never stimulated and I have no clue about this issue.[/QUOTE]

yah, it’s been a while. well, my husband and I we are together again. You may judge me but I feel better now when I know he is right here, with me. yeah, it was 38th. Our baby is to be born on 18th, just in a week. I’m very very excited as well as he is. We are going to travel to Kyiv in a few days.
Oh so you are just in the beginning of this waiting game. Don’t be afraid. I’ve been through stim and there is nothing you should be terrified of. You just need to take your meds in time and then come for an egg retrieval. You can have some side effects but the procedure itself is performed under general anesthesia. There is lots of information about it on the web, just look through